Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2018, 04:16 PM

5,649 posts, read 5,934,756 times

Advertisements

He's a kid, for Pete's sake. NOTHING he says should be taken with any sincerity. He hasn't even voted yet. I bet the turd hasn't even started a lawnmower, either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2018, 04:17 PM

24,296 posts, read 17,043,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
What makes him dangerous?

He is a great speaker and he has many people that hang on his every word. The Left loves him and will continue to promote him to further their agenda of rewriting the second amendment.

Hogg is a typical Left wing extremist who has not thought things through enough. He and his followers are demanding guns to be banned but he is against his schools attempts to increase security by only allowing see through backpacks.
What if instead of a rifle that terrible day the shooter had a back pack bomb, a knife or machete, or how about a back pack full of molotov cocktails that he lite and tossed into classrooms? Never mind a back pack the killer could have used a car to mow through the kids as they boarded a bus.

Evil will find a way no matter what we do.

What is dangerous and sad is that Hogg and his followers are so willing to give up their Constitutional Rights and take the Rights of everyone else.
First it will be the AR15 that gets banned, then semi automatics then some idiot will make like a sniper and shoot kids in the playground with a single shot bolt action rifle like the one Oswald killed Kennedy with and those will be banned as well.

Hogg is dangerous because he has such a narrow focus that guns are the problem when it is really a mental health issue and in this case like others, a failure of authorities to stop the killer.

Did any of the protest marches go to the FBI head quarters ?

No the problem is the NRA and Republicans.
This attack on our Rights is very single minded and directly pointed.

Old 03-27-2018, 04:17 PM

7,290 posts, read 4,071,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CATS View Post
He's a kid, for Pete's sake. NOTHING he says should be taken with any sincerity. He hasn't even voted yet. I bet the turd hasn't even started a lawnmower, either.
I don't understand your point.

Kids can't be sincere?

People who haven't started a lawnmower can't be sincere?

Old 03-27-2018, 04:18 PM

1,225 posts, read 603,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CATS View Post
Key word is yet.

And what does a lawnmower have to do with anything?

Old 03-27-2018, 04:19 PM

1,225 posts, read 603,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
I don't understand your point.

Kids can't be sincere?

People who haven't started a lawnmower can't be sincere?
I’m in big trouble then, my dad always did the lawn mowing because he was particular about it.

Old 03-27-2018, 04:22 PM

34,301 posts, read 15,581,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
No. After the massacre, when the survivors were out of the school, he went home. Several hours later he returned on his bike, sporting his camera (he is taking journalism classes, as were several of the more active students in the recent marches).

Yet, it will not matter to you or others. I imagine more such threads will be added to those we already have.
He certainly has the right mindset to be a journalist.
He can write or report or photograph what ever fits his opinion and claim it as fact.

Old 03-27-2018, 04:25 PM

7,290 posts, read 4,071,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
He certainly has the right mindset to be a journalist.
He can write or report or photograph what ever fits his opinion and claim it as fact.
There are good journalists and there are bad journalists.

Old 03-27-2018, 04:40 PM

39,028 posts, read 27,438,416 times
Hard to see him as a "kid" lol

Dude was born in 2000 and he is 17-18.

My brother joined the Marine Corps at age of 18, I lost my second true love on the battlefield, and he was 19.

Kid? Hogg is not a kid. He is a man with an agenda (not a bad thing). He really cannot hide behind the kid mask and expect special treatment. (not saying he does, I am sure he wants to be treated as an adult. lol)

Old 03-27-2018, 04:53 PM

24,365 posts, read 22,967,222 times
He was there he just ran home like a good little heartless sociopath to get his phone so he could come back and score some personal gain from the tragedy. Never let a crisis or a tragedy go to waste like his mentor would say.. The kid does rotten off the cuff interviews if he doesn't rehearse and have a handler feeding him lines, also like his mentor.
For a while it was bugging me that this little proto Nazi reminded me of someone. Now I remember who .... Frankie Muniz from "Malcolm In The Middle". Hmmm ... crisis actor.... it couldn't be him, could it?

Old 03-27-2018, 04:53 PM

3,306 posts, read 1,340,208 times
I love this thread because it shows me who all the low info, fake news believers are. Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies