Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2018, 06:02 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,002,120 times

Advertisements

I imagine that Mr. Arpaio has been in contact with that crack team of investigators that Citizen Trump had sent to Hawaii a few years back.

Poor lads. They have been stuck in Hawaii ever since they arrived to investigate the birth certificate. It has been slow going. I believe that, so far, they have discovered that Mr. Obama is 'black', which has encouraged them to keep digging.

Anyway, I have heard that the investigators, running low on funds, live on a beach, and survive by eating crabs and such.

Yet, they will not stop their investigation until they have been officially informed by Mr. Trump to stop.

They also hope, so it is said, that Mr. Trump keeps his promise to pay them the large sum of money he promised them, once they have completed the job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2018, 06:11 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,825,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
In fairness, there are a LOT more than one buffoon in DC, not just in the oval office.

What is sad though, there are some that will vote for Joe simply because of his nonsense.

I hope Trump goes to Arizona to rally for Joe. After all, Trump has such a great record when he stumps for any candidate. It would be the kiss of death for Arpaio.

Old 03-28-2018, 06:14 AM

3,838 posts, read 3,063,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Dear Joe,

Obama is no longer President.

No but Obama still needs to be investigated.

Old 03-28-2018, 06:51 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,585,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
No, no he doesn't

Old 03-28-2018, 06:52 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,645,506 times
The People of AZ deserve better.

Old 03-28-2018, 06:55 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,585,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
The People of AZ deserve better.
Yes we do, I'm voting for Sinema, who was my US house rep for the year that I lived in her district

Old 03-28-2018, 07:00 AM

1,225 posts, read 605,314 times
Quote:
Good luck with this

Old 03-28-2018, 07:04 AM

Quote:
oh god another Obama deflection .

Old 03-28-2018, 07:08 AM

23,529 posts, read 17,205,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
joe says he's going on the down-low during the campaign but promises to start birthering again once he makes it to the senate:

“I don’t talk about it anymore, until I become a U.S. senator. … So I’m kind of dropping that right now," Arpaio told the Western Conservative Conference in Phoenix.
"But I’m going to tell you something," Arpaio continued, "One hundred percent we proved that’s a fake document. One hundred.”

Arpaio says he will resume challenging Obama's birth certificate if elected | TheHill
Obama did that when he disavowed hearing any disparaging message for 20 years attending rev wrights church of hate and division. The media covered for him. Went down low on the hate and fear mongering until after his election when he went full bore on a campaign to apologize for America, weaken and divide it. Media loved him.

Obama's bio said he was born in Kenya. All claimed it was a mistake but that mistake existed for an awful long time. Odd how a Harvard educated lawyer who lives by sentence structure, punctuation and properly placed prepositions could some how overlook such a glaring error as to his birthplace. Ever have a document that mistakenly states you were born in a different country? Bet you were on that to be corrected in an instant. Not so Obama. Helps to have a propaganda machine, now turned on Arpaio

Obama surely committed fraud with that 'error'. the other alternative is, this is the one time he didn't lie. Hillary was on to this during the 2008 campaign and yet she was the dems 'candidate' for a 2016 coronation.

Old 03-28-2018, 07:11 AM

.......and the BS rolls on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies