Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2018, 10:10 AM

46,267 posts, read 27,085,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Exactly. Another point: Ingraham most likely tried to find the worst dirt she could about Hogg and that was all she could come up with; an honor student couldn't get into an out-of-state college of his first choice.
LOL...Ingraham was one of the first to interview him after the shooting....

Old 04-03-2018, 10:15 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,727,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I imagine that when students have to worry about a mass shooting, they cannot concentrate as well on their studies.
College applications are due in the fall, so all of his stats are from before the shooting.

But for the younger MSD students applying over the next few years, that would definitely be a consideration.

Old 04-03-2018, 10:16 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,247,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
To the bold...cherry picking, I see....

Maybe you missed his F'n comments about his parents, and all the other F'n comments he posted....

But lately, the left/liberals kinda like the way hogg F'n talks....
Oh, chuck. I'd missed you accusing me of doing things you do.

How have you been?

I guess it's not a huge issue, that Hogg has issues with his parents' politics, since the two young men are otherwise so courteous to one another on Twitter.

I guess there are subtleties to this situation.

Old 04-03-2018, 10:17 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,807,239 times
Quote:
LOL...Ingraham was one of the first to interview him after the shooting....
What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Old 04-03-2018, 10:17 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
I think its sad that an adult attacked a grieving child and also that it is sad that conservatives today are so okay with being more immature than children in regards to name calling and bickering/tantruming.
what greiving child? you cannot possibly mean that foul mouthed, women hating moron Hogg are you?

Old 04-03-2018, 10:18 AM

Quote:
As is hogg....yet we see the left does not care...he's a kid, child, or teen....depending on which leftist posts....

Again, when he turns 18 (an adult), will your leftist views turn on him? You (the left) say he is still a teen....and can still talk like that because he is still a teen...
Have you seen me say that David Hogg should not be criticized? I have not.

I have said that adults should not be attacking teenagers.

Two different things.

What does being a "leftist" have to do with it? I also do not think anyone should attack the Petty kid and he's obviously not a "lefty."

I'm anti-adults attacking teenagers.

Old 04-03-2018, 10:22 AM

46,267 posts, read 27,085,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Oh, chuck. I'd missed you accusing me of doing things you do.

How have you been?

I guess it's not a huge issue, that Hogg has issues with his parents' politics, since the two young men are otherwise so courteous to one another on Twitter.

I guess there are subtleties to this situation.
You were trying to prove his is articulate in all his conversations...

So, you and your buddies on the left say that it's o.k. for those 18 and older to curse...I'm pretty sure I'm over the age of 18....Did I hurt your feelings? But your O.K. with it when hogg does it?

Amazing....

Old 04-03-2018, 10:22 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,529,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
what greiving child? you cannot possibly mean that foul mouthed, women hating moron Hogg are you?
You seem angry that he got her back for her nasty remarks. I do hope she is enjoying her long vacation.

Old 04-03-2018, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
And he says such nice things about you.

Come on. He was critical of Laura Ingraham. But, look what she said about him... she's an adult, he's a teenager who just went through an experience that leaves even stable adults with PTSD sometimes.

Why is the right so frightened of this teenager's ability to speak his mind?

You're in here calling a teenager a moron because he disagrees with you.

That is where we are at now in politics.

I do not call teenagers who disagree with me on politics morons.

I don't attack them on TV and I would not, even if I had a platform to attack them FROM.

I might say I disagree. I might say that they do not share my views. I might challenge their views, but I would not attack them personally.

She went after a kid who was basically saying "'Well, I didn't get into some schools I wanted, but I'll adjust and move on" and we now have a thread with a title that makes me cringe.

This is how adults here talk about kids? In a taunting fashion?

Come on. Who is immature here? Give you a hint: It's NOT the kids.

Old 04-03-2018, 10:25 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,971,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Have you seen me say that David Hogg should not be criticized? I have not.

I have said that adults should not be attacking teenagers.

Two different things.

What does being a "leftist" have to do with it? I also do not think anyone should attack the Petty kid and he's obviously not a "lefty."

I'm anti-adults attacking teenagers.
How exactly was he "attacked"? I don't see a mark on him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies