Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2018, 11:28 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,833,054 times

Advertisements

Haha, the Trumpees and gun nuts really have their panties in a wad over the fact that a bunch of kids are actually accomplishing something that a lot of adults have failed at !

Keep at it, guys, the more you poke a stick at them, the more resolve they have to get to the finish line. Better hug those AR-15's now, while you can.

Old 03-30-2018, 11:28 PM

7,183 posts, read 4,765,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I enjoy watching her show. Maybe the NRA can be her new sponsor. I don't think I use products from any of those sponsors. On second thought I am sitting in an office depot desk chair. I am typing on an office depot purchased computer. Maybe they will rethink that decision.

She is being a lady as she always is. It is not right that she is being bullied. First they take the guns; then they take freedom of speech. Following close behind that is communism or a dictatorship.

It is really childish not to forgive others.
A grown woman picking a fight with a teenager who survived a massacre is despicable. That’s no lady. Ingraham is a vulgar, opportunistic bully.

I’ve seen her “commentaries”. She’s nasty.

That’s OK. I have faith Karma will get her.

Old 03-30-2018, 11:47 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 24 days ago)

27,637 posts, read 16,123,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
All these right-wing commentators are a bunch of fraudulent hacks. They discovered a line of bull that allowed them to attract large audiences of numbskulls and they've capitalized on it. I doubt that any of them really believe the nonsense they push on the air. Complete failure and ruin, is all they deserve. Under the guise of patriotism, they promote anti-American ideas and weaken our country.
flailing like a numbskull

Old 03-30-2018, 11:48 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,644,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Omg that mouth on her is wicked - most conserves I know, do not like her at all. Something happens to people on Fox
Yeah,
they get informed.
That's the real threat to the left. They rely on keeping their base uninformed and outraged on shiny button issues like consensual sex among adults and barking at the moon.

Old 03-30-2018, 11:55 PM

Quote:
For the most part, most Americans protect kids and these are victims. To say anything public against them whether they are right or wrong -puts you in a very bad light. I’m not surprised. Most of the foxfems sound like old bitter witches even if they pretty-
The left can't survive in the light.
That's why they are doing everything in their power to focus their base on what goes on under the covers.

Old 03-31-2018, 12:04 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,119,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
She made a mistake IMO. She didn't double down on it.
In contrast Hogg has made many mistakes he hasn't apologized for and won't accept an apology.

One is acting like an adult ( Laura ) and one is acting like a child ( Hogg ). They seem to be fulfilling the roles assigned to them by life.
No one with integrity would acknowledge a phony and forced apology. Her smack down was overdue.

Old 03-31-2018, 12:07 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,119,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The left can't survive in the light.
That's why they are doing everything in their power to focus their base on what goes on under the covers.
Most are way more interested in what has gone on between Trump and his Russkie oligarch cronies. That's the stuff history and an epic move will be made of. Oh yeah!

Old 03-31-2018, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Most are way more interested in what has gone on between Trump and his Russkie oligarch cronies. That's the stuff history and an epic move will be made of. Oh yeah!
Get that over to CNN right away and tell them you need more on Russia, Russia, Russia.

CNN Producer Says Russia Narrative “bullsh*t"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

Old 03-31-2018, 12:53 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,673 times
Quote:
For the most part, most Americans protect kids and these are victims. To say anything public against them whether they are right or wrong -puts you in a very bad light. I’m not surprised. Most of the foxfems sound like old bitter witches even if they pretty-
Yikes!! Pretty?! They all look like men in blonde wigs.

I have tried very hard to listen at least to broadcasts to be sure I get "both sides" but I swear as god is my witness I understand NOTHING of what these people are saying. Their dialog, "opinion", discussions consist of strings of sentence fragments that end abruptly after about 3 minutes . Laura Ingram presents to me a very hard , bitter, woman who is angry she isn't a man because she probably realizes like the rest of the country that she and the other "blondes" are only on Fox air because of their measurements.

Old 03-31-2018, 12:54 AM

23,506 posts, read 12,509,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Haha, the Trumpees and gun nuts really have their panties in a wad over the fact that a bunch of kids are actually accomplishing something that a lot of adults have failed at !

Keep at it, guys, the more you poke a stick at them, the more resolve they have to get to the finish line. Better hug those AR-15's now, while you can.
That's all you people have? Ohhhh, they feeeear him. Oh their panties are in a waaaad.
Nope, no fear and no wadding.
"accomplishing something" , yeah, eventual failure.
As adults, we can see where he's heading and it won't be pretty. He'll soon be dropped by those who are controlling him, his prospects for the future will be shot(no pun intended), he'll turn from an angry, bratty, spoiled bully of a 'kid' to an angry, bratty, spoiled bully of an adult. It's a shame really, he did have a fairly nice future in front of him, until the left got their hooks in him.

Hogg could have done what Kashuv had done, speak to members of Congress while in DC, but he didn't even bother to try. Instead he cussed, threatened, bullied, smeared people while on his little stage. He was even too scared to debate Kashuv. Nah, Hogg isn't going to accomplish anything.

"Trumpees" , this is all about Trump to you people, nothing more nothing less. You don't care that you're enabling him to waste his future if you feel you can get a dig in at Trump.

Feel free to give Hogg continuing financial support in the future, he'll need it thanks to the people who are using him and not telling him to handle his plan with a level head.

eta..
You think I'm wrong don't you? Well, his future has already started hitting the toilet. The better schools don't want him, and why would they? Soon it will be employers who are giving him the dust off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies