Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2018, 09:15 AM

10,720 posts, read 4,331,002 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Though diminishing mental capacity is extremely common, Trump has not always exhibited this penchant for perseverating on the past.

His word salad speeches and limited vocabulary are more recent as well.

Listen to his conversations with Howard Stern, listen to the talks he gave even ten years ago and compare them to his recent speech patterns.

Something has changed.

Watch how he clowns around now. I watched him pretending to be presidential and it struck me that this was eerily similar to a relative with dementia.

While this childish "clowning around" may be appealing to Trump supporters, it's a cause for concern among others.

Trump's infrastructure speech was a meandering mess. Even Fox decided it would be best to not to continue broadcasting it.
I don't believe you watched Trump's rallies in 2016.
He has not changed one bit from that period, not one bit.
That's common though I guess, Trump haters wouldn't have watched any of Trump's rallies in 2016.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2018, 10:42 AM

41,934 posts, read 75,137,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Cardinal View Post
I'd do it on the understanding they take him and don't give him back.
That's not giving them much credit. They'd probably blow Earth into a cinder first - kill the virus while you can before it spreads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
He faced the highest degree if anyone ever faced by an election winner.
LMAO. You should brush up on your U.S. history - if you have any awareness of it at all - starting with President #1, and moving on to Lincoln, FDR, and Truman. You can count Ford, too, even though he wasn't elected.

Quote:
Trump is the most energetic person ever to run for President, and that's something that most people fall short in, work ethic.
LMAO x 2.

Quote:
That poor woman.
Sometimes I feel sorry for her, but then she opens her mouth and sounds as stupid as her boss does, and the feeling goes away.

Old 03-30-2018, 11:16 AM

911 posts, read 261,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1
WoW! Even Faux Noise cut away
Hehe yes pretty interesting huh Ringo?

Old 03-30-2018, 11:40 AM

51,648 posts, read 25,779,340 times
Quote:
I don't believe you watched Trump's rallies in 2016.
He has not changed one bit from that period, not one bit.
That's common though I guess, Trump haters wouldn't have watched any of Trump's rallies in 2016.
I indeed watched a number of Trumps rally speeches/2016.

Hard to believe that sane people applauded and cheered his meandering BS and insults. When he mocked a disabled reporter, badmouthed a POW, ... I thought for sure some of you would ask what the hell was going on.

Oh, but no. You all cheered, and laughed like a bunch of fools.

Old 03-30-2018, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo View Post
Hehe yes pretty interesting huh Ringo?
Interesting, I should say.

Trump went wandering off into the weeds and Fox pulled the plug.

"And now back to our regular programming."

Old 03-30-2018, 12:03 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,617,449 times
Quote:
So he's still whining about Clinton getting three million more votes than he did, blaming Obama for something McConnell actually did, and yammering on about the ratings for the Roseanne show?

What?

Did he happen to slip in when he plans to sit down with team Mueller by any chance?
Only 3 million more votes? So, of the 11 million illegal aliens living here--only 3 million of them illegally voted for her?

Old 03-30-2018, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Only 3 million more votes? So, of the 11 million illegal aliens living here--only 3 million of them illegally voted for her?
Try as they might, neither Trump nor the Republicans have been able to to come up with any evidence whatsoever on that claim.

They have found a woman who voted for Trump twice, once as herself and once as her deceased mother, claiming this was her dying wish.

And some old white guys who voted in two states, both the their permanent home state and the state they have winter home.

No word on who these old white guys voted for though.

Old 03-30-2018, 04:11 PM

10,088 posts, read 6,415,801 times
Quote:
"Far ranging" is how Fox referred to this garbled nonsense.
Is that Fox's term for "out to lunch"?

Old 03-30-2018, 04:56 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,615,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Yes illegals voting and voter fraud was so persuasive in 2016 that Trump finally had to do this :

TRUMP DISBANDS VOTER FRAUD COMMISSION FOR . . . FAILING TO FIND PROOF OF VOTER FRAUD

More evidence, according to the president, of the vast conspiracy against him.

"Donald Trump’s exquisitely delicate ego motivated him to establish the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, which was tasked with examining the impacts of “improper voting, fraudulent voter registrations, and fraudulent voting.” In other words, it was designed to prove beyond a doubt that the only reason Trump had failed to win the popular vote was due to millions of instances of voter fraud—an entirely baseless claim often repeated by the president and his allies. Yet, after months of work, the commission was unable to substantiate Trump’s claims, leading to the announcement on Wednesday that the White House would disband it."
Source: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...aud-commission

What does it feel like to be conned?

I bet you still think Mexico is paying for that wall too.......

Old 03-30-2018, 10:18 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,524,359 times
Quote:
Thanks to Trump, Kim is begging for mercy and begging to meet with world leaders for the first time.
It's far from the first time Kim Jong Un or previous N Korea leaders have sought to meet with the US President. Trump is merely the first President to agree (sort of, not clear yet whether he'll follow through).

It's well documented that North Korea has long sought to meet with a US President, including Obama, Bush, and Clinton. Here's one account, dated 2005. Here's another more recent article.

You may think it's high time the US recognizes NK as an equal but you can't claim Trump is the first US leader with whom they've wanted to meet with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies