Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2018, 10:23 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I will tell you what doesn't make sense. It is somebody using a poll and thinking it is truthful and full of facts. These polls are just as rigged as the Democratic Primary.
Unless the polls are favorable to Trump. THEN they are quoted night and day by his supporters.

Old 03-31-2018, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
Seriously.

All news sources aside, it's easy to determine trump is a dishonest unfit megalomanic. His own actions and words show it.
I don't even remember what channel this was on but I saw the whole interview with Trump when he said "I like people that weren't captured". I remember being shocked and this was before it became widespread news.

As the daughter of a WWII Vet and Lt Col in the army - I knew I could never vote for this ignorant blowhard.

My opinion was confirmed over and over again as I watched his rallies, and his ignorance, throughout the campaign.

Old 03-31-2018, 10:32 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,119,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I don't even remember what channel this was on but I saw the whole interview with Trump when he said "I like people that weren't captured". I remember being shocked and this was before it became widespread news.

As the daughter of a WWII Vet and Lt Col in the army - I knew I could never vote for this ignorant blowhard.

My opinion was confirmed over and over again as I watched his rallies, and his ignorance, throughout the campaign.
To be fair, he should've FINISHED that sentence!

"I like people that weren't captured"...and Colluded with the enemy!

Old 03-31-2018, 10:33 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Quote:
Unless the polls are favorable to Trump. THEN they are quoted night and day by his supporters.
This poll being used isn't even logical because it doesn't include most of the voters. I am a senior citizen. I vote in all elections. The election votes are the only ones that matter. They're real polls. After the election, it doesn't matter whether you like the candidate or not. Some of you act like we have an election every day.

We have several TV stations who spout these accusations 24/7. Young people think what they have been told to think. Older people know better.

Last edited by NCN; 03-31-2018 at 10:42 AM..

Old 03-31-2018, 10:38 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,910,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
You don't care about the policies he enacts, laws he signs, or other actual initiatives, and actions? Just all personality to you?
That is contained in what he says and twits.

Old 03-31-2018, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post

He hadn't a clue at that point that some of his fanbase continues to accuse McCain of colluding with the enemy.

As usual - he just spouted the first thought that popped into his head and THAT thought was was that he doesn't like POW's.

Old 03-31-2018, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
This poll being used isn't even logical because it doesn't include most of the voters. I am a senior citizen. I vote in all elections. The election votes are the only ones that matter. They're real polls. After the election, it doesn't matter whether you like the candidate or not. Some of you act like we have an election every day.
My statement stands. Trump supporters disbelieve polls UNLESS they are favorable to Trump - then they are quoted on here night and day; threads are started about them and so on and so forth.

No one thinks we have an election every day but we sure do know they come around more than just every 4 years.

Old 03-31-2018, 12:00 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post

My initial thought was, maybe he meant those people who were not captured deserve the "hero" status as well.

Old 03-31-2018, 12:33 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,363,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Why about what about....yes so you drag out old history to justify current problem? So it’s ok to be just as bad as the past?
When someone who did the same things or worse is held in such high esteem it certainly disqualifies the criticism.
Trumps biggest critics here were surely Clintons strongest defenders. I know that must make you uncomfortable.
And Trump isnt "just as bad".
Clinton did it on the job with an employee on government property.

Old 03-31-2018, 12:38 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,363,005 times
Quote:

Does failing a mission and being shot down, losing an expensive aircraft due to your own incompetence, and further risking lives of people who come look for you- qualify one to be labelled a hero?

Thats what Trump was talking about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies