Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2018, 12:24 AM

8,390 posts, read 7,646,246 times

Advertisements

And, here is some additional information on Malloch himself:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Malloch

One interesting tidbit: Trump was considering him for the position of ambassadorship to the EU. But that was put aside when EU leaders strongly objected because of the nutty things Malloch had said and done. Here's a Jan. 2017 article from the BBC about that: Trump's tipped EU ambassador is "malevolent", say European leaders

Another interesting note: he's a regular on infowars.

Edit: Another article about this guy from Financial Times. Wow. He sounds like a swell guy (cough cough). Oxford distances itself from Trump favourite Ted Malloch

Last edited by RosieSD; 03-31-2018 at 12:57 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2018, 04:46 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
FBI motto: Show me the man and I'll show you the crime

Meanwhile Leftist idiots contribute $400,000 to McCabe's defense fund even though he has a net worth of $11M.
These people ain't smart.
I’ve heard but not due if it is true that McGabe has a gofundme Page to ask for other to help Pay his legal fees.

His many on the left got ZERO return on their investment in Hilliary for President?

Weinstein lost it all, except from what he was able to move away.

Hilliary just spoke at Rutgers and received less than Snooki for speaking fee. That must be painful for Madam President, oops, that glass ceiling didn’t break.

President Trump was worth all the money the people invested in him.

McGabe ruined other people’s life including Flynn who lost everything on legal fees, so no sympathy from me regarding any loss for McGabes private money.

How can a government worker get 11 million?

Not bad for an employee.

Same counts for Hilliary who got over 100 million as a salaried government worker.

Old 03-31-2018, 06:43 AM

59,051 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Personally I think this is all just a publicity stunt by the publisher who is trying to drive book sales.
Mueller subpoena to Theodore Malloch

So, you think Mueller subpoena him in order for hm to get more people to buy his book.

Is THIS what you are claiming?

WOW, is all I can say.

Old 03-31-2018, 09:02 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
How many times does this have to be repeated?

Mueller is not after Trump.

Mueller is after the Russians and anyone who conspired with foreign agents to influence the election.

If Trump wasn't a co-conspirator, no worries. He can go about his business doing whatever it is he does.

Mueller isn't after Trump? That is all I have been hearing from my liberal friends that have been frothing at the mouths for over a year now in anticipation that Mueller will get Trump impeached.

There was active investigations into Hillary's wrong doings leading up to the election and in a way they cost her the WH. This ongoing investigation into Russian collusion is undermining Trump and even if there is nothing found there will always be an asterik next to his Presidency.

I just think it is odd how long this is taking. There are people to be interviewed, evidence to be collected but there comes a time in all investigations when the case grows cold.

I can't help but think that if Trump fails to be reelected in 2020 that this whole investigation will not only be cold but it will roll over dead and be buried.
Not to mention that if Hillary had won there never would have been any investigation into Russian collusion.

Old 03-31-2018, 01:51 PM

8,390 posts, read 7,646,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
The best I can figure out is

#1 Malloch is anti-EU.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7549696.html

#2 Dividing Europe and getting them to function as a disorganized mess is in Russian interests.

#3 It appears to be a fact that the FBI is interested in this guy and he is a fervent Trump supporter.

#4 Something he was doing must have attracted the FBI's attention.

Was he communicating with Russians who wanted to help him break apart the EU?

How would that translate to supporting Trump and relate to the election
Again, he wasn't just a "fervent Trump supporter." He was another "unpaid advisor" to the campaign who had connections to Roger Stone, Wikileaks, Nigel Farage, the Mercers, and SCL Group (and by extension from the Mercers, Putin). Trump was going to name Malloch as Ambassador to the EU parliament last year before EU leaders said they wouldn't accept him.

His name has also come up in the UK Fake News/Disinformation investigation in stories about the UK's recently created special National Defense Unit for Fake News/Disinformation unit as he has close ties to Nigel Farage. Do some reading on Farage and his ties to the Brexit vote, Cambridge Analytica, the Mercers, Wikileaks, Stone, etc.

I'd be willing to put money down on a bet that the UK National Defense unit and Mueller are sharing information about all of these folks. There are a lot of overlaps between the investigations in both countries. This is looking like it is about much more than just the US election; that's why the UK has formed a special national defense unit to investigate and the UK parliament is also investigating.

People who are only looking at this as a witch hunt against Trump are missing the much larger picture.

But, that is what "fake news" is designed to do: make you forget that the big picture exists.

Last edited by RosieSD; 03-31-2018 at 02:07 PM..

Old 04-03-2018, 06:02 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Trump keeps insisting the Mueller investigation is all about him.

Jay Sekulow, Trump's attorney insists that no one has told him that. Though, to be fair, Jay Sekulow got into an argument with himself on this point.

In any case, if Trump was not involved in Putin's efforts to undermine our election or in any obstruction of justice efforts regarding the investigations into this, then no worries.

Old 04-03-2018, 06:06 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Mueller is a joke and sham. He and his supporters should be embarrassed.

Old 04-03-2018, 06:16 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
How many times does this have to be repeated?

Mueller is not after Trump.

Mueller is after the Russians and anyone who conspired with foreign agents to influence the election.

If Trump wasn't a co-conspirator, no worries. He can go about his business doing whatever it is he does.
This cannot be repeated enough. If POTUS Trump truly is innocent of any wrongdoing, then he and his supporters have nothing to worry about. After Mueller is done and a few of Trump's campaign guys go down but Trump does not, he will tweet that the entire thing was a witch hunt from the start. That is fine.

But none of us commoners have a clue as to what Special Counsel Mueller knows or doesn't know. He might not have anything that connects Trump to Russia at all. Or he might have a mountain of evidence on Trump dealing with both Russia and the UAE.

Until the findings of the investigation are revealed to the public, lefties saying "Trump Russia collusion" and righties saying "it's a witch hunt" all sound pretty silly right now. Because none of you have a clue what Mueller has uncovered thus far.

Old 04-03-2018, 06:42 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
I'm impressed by how well the Meuller investigation has kept things under wraps.

We truly don't learn a thing until Rosenstein announces it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies