Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2018, 10:58 AM

29,521 posts, read 22,668,047 times

Advertisements

Never even heard of this before, a likely hoax and doubt anyone would be influenced anyhow.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/punish-mu...082530683.html

Quote:
Police patrols are being stepped up at New York mosques and Islamic centers in response to fears that a viral anti-Muslim campaign that originated in the U.K. will spread to the city.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2018, 01:14 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,046,123 times
This is apparently a more UK/Europe are of focus, but it is still being made a fairly big deal in the USA. My local school district is getting extra security and staying extremely vigilant, to protect the Muslim students. Because you know, the West has an awful history of attacking Muslims......in the Middle East, not the West.

Old 04-03-2018, 01:29 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,411,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
This is apparently a more UK/Europe are of focus, but it is still being made a fairly big deal in the USA. My local school district is getting extra security and staying extremely vigilant, to protect the Muslim students. Because you know, the West has an awful history of attacking Muslims......in the Middle East, not the West.

Sounds like a bunch of nonsense, false-flag type crap. Like the crying hijabis who claim roving bands of white Trump supporters are tugging at their scarves and calling them names ----- only to find out that in case after case after case it's a hoax.

Cultural Munchhausen Syndrome in full effect.

As far as "the West" attacking Muslims..... ALWAYS remember that ISLAM attacked The WEST (and East, and South) looooooong before it was the other way around. And today, it attacks the west through hijrah (Jihad through emigration), as well as bending of the west's laws and openness to enact blasphemy laws under the guise of hate speech codes.

Today I can say anything I want against Jesus. Dunk a crucifix in urine or defile a photo of the virgin Mary. But if I were to draw a cartoon of Mohammed or say that Islam is a steaming pile of bull**** I can be arrested for hate speech in many countries in Europe.

But anyway I'm willing to bet not a single Muslim will be harmed today in the name of some fanciful "Punish a Muslim day." But, in England and throughout Europe, Pakistani rape gangs WILL continue to target underage western girls (black and white and Asian non-Muslims) and the police will look away for fear of investigating too hard and being deemed "Islamaphobic."

Thus, life will go on normal while everyone hyperventilates about fake hate crimes against Muslims that are few and far between.

Because the world's biggest and most oppressive religious group (really, just look how minorities of all kinds are treated in Islamic societies) always likes to fancy THEMSELVES as persecuted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies