Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2018, 05:17 AM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Thoughts and prayers.
Good one. Pat yourself on the back there.

Meanwhile, where do the liberals fit this story into their narrative?

Hashtag crickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
So, what have we learned here: We should ban "assault pistols." "Toxic femininity" is a problem. The shooter was a member of PETA. Therefore PETA is a terrorist organization.

Thanks to Tucker Carlson for making these observations about the stupid generalizations the Leftist media might make about this shooting IF it could be used to advance their agenda. You heard nothing from them about this shooting, because it doesn't fit with their narrative. The shooter wasn't white, male, or a "nationalist," but a female, Iranian Muslim refugee, and politics wasn't her motivation. She was angry with Youtube for censoring some of her videos.
Bwah ha ha.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2018, 05:27 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
I think it is a "gun free zone."
It is. I don't know a corporate office, especially an HQ that is not. They always say it is for "insurance purposes", but the sad fact is that most corporations are bastions of Liberal/Progressive, PC anti legal gun culture, run by Democrat supporters. Many have restrictions that don't even allow you to step on their property with a gun, let alone on the building.

Old 04-05-2018, 11:03 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,127,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
I don't have it to post.....

Like I said, I saw it on CNN..
No one altered the pictures. I saw some videos on the news last night and the woman herself had done herself up in very white/bright/light makeup. Her foundation is as white as a ghost. She had various accounts on various social media platforms. Depending on which account she was using, she had a specific type of look for each one of them.

The media is responsible for a lot of bs, but they didn't "whiten" her up for any of their reportings.

Old 04-05-2018, 11:14 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,088,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
No one altered the pictures. I saw some videos on the news last night and the woman herself had done herself up in very white/bright/light makeup. Her foundation is as white as a ghost. She had various accounts on various social media platforms. Depending on which account she was using, she had a specific type of look for each one of them.

The media is responsible for a lot of bs, but they didn't "whiten" her up for any of their reportings.
How much do you want to bet that when she gets added to crime statistics, they'll shove her in the ol' "white woman" column. Wanna bet? Where else are they going to shove an Iranian..."Latino"? "Black"?

The "media" are such scum, I rarely trust anything I see or hear out of any of them anymore.

Old 04-05-2018, 11:28 AM

8,090 posts, read 6,964,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Iranian background, woman, animal activist, vegan, nut case. This won't last ten days before the left has swept it under the rug.

Back to the gun.
You know, there’s no evidence that she’s liberal. It may be hard for you to understand that her animal activism and vegan lifestyle are tied to her religion, and not any sort of political ideology.

Old 04-05-2018, 11:35 AM

19,637 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Nasim Aghdam was on police radar before YouTube shooting. Were warning signs missed?

Quote:
About two weeks ago, Aghdam vented to her family that YouTube had stopped compensating her for her videos, her father told the Bay Area News Group. Ismail Aghdam said the family had called authorities Monday to report his daughter missing because she hadn't answered her phone for two days. He said he told them she might be going to YouTube because she "hated" the company.
This whole thing is shady. There is being angry and there is being angry and dangerous. There must have been some prior issues for the family of a missing middle aged adult to warn the police she might target this company. People get mad at other people, employers, businesses all the time, why did the family think her particular anger would lead to violence? Because she must have a history of violence or threatening violence. We are not hearing any of this, maybe the family protected and enabled her craziness and instability. As usual.

Old 04-05-2018, 11:37 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
You know, there’s no evidence that she’s liberal. It may be hard for you to understand that her animal activism and vegan lifestyle are tied to her religion, and not any sort of political ideology.
I would agree that being a vegan isn't tied to a political ideology, but not her affiliation with PETA. PETA is a left-wing organization and always has been. That equals, "liberal." Neither of these, however, have anything to do with her religion (Muslim).

The point being made here is that the Left was hoping this "shooter" would turn out to be a "right-wing" nationalist, Trump supporter, white male, NRA member, and hard core Republican.

Sorry it didn't work out for you. The Leftist media has already dropped this story.

Old 04-05-2018, 11:47 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,088,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
Well she was here because of liberal policies. There is no denying that.

Old 04-05-2018, 11:48 AM

8,090 posts, read 6,964,197 times
Quote:
I would agree that being a vegan isn't tied to a political ideology, but not her affiliation with PETA. PETA is a left-wing organization and always has been. That equals, "liberal." Neither of these, however, have anything to do with her religion (Muslim).

The point being made here is that the Left was hoping this "shooter" would turn out to be a "right-wing" nationalist, Trump supporter, white male, NRA member, and hard core Republican.

Sorry it didn't work out for you. The Leftist media has already dropped this story.
She is not Muslim. She is Baha’i.

https://bahai-library.com/warwick_kindness_animals

Quote:
The Bahá'í Faith teaches that animals should be treated with kindness, and that this is a matter of great importance. Bahá'u'lláh listed kindness to animals as one of the qualities which must be acquired by anyone searching for God. In other words spiritual development requires that we love and respect all of our fellow-creatures human or otherwise.

Old 04-05-2018, 11:55 AM

19,637 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Well she was here because of liberal policies. There is no denying that.
What's the difference? She had serious emotional problems. This isn't about politics, it's about a sick woman who apparently didn't get the help she needed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies