Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Was 9/11 an INSIDE JOB?!
1: YES: It was an Inside Job 62 38.04%
2: No: Al-Qaeeda Did it 95 58.28%
3: Let me do a little research first before deciding. 6 3.68%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 02:02 PM

31 posts, read 55,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaznjohn View Post
More darn unions. I wonder if any checked to see if the hijackers were members of any union. That could be very telling.
Maybe they were israeli's who framed the Muslim's who are accused of the hijacking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2008, 02:39 PM

7,381 posts, read 7,693,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyofAgesGone View Post
Maybe they were israeli's who framed the Muslim's who are accused of the hijacking.
That's possible. Or maybe they were really cartoon characters pretending to be Israelis, framing the Muslims. Euro-Disney would be positioned to make a bundle.

Old 04-21-2008, 07:39 PM

20 posts, read 51,700 times
And of course I should be dead by now this Canuck here but hey, same up here, do you guys think, that honestly because the jungle up here is any less that we don't sympathize and theorize and well, we are somewhat maybe tops in internet and science for some stuff. It hurt everyone more like an earthquake on the monetary civilized world, and then more than anything I have ever felt, but hey I knew the mighty USA and other nuclear forces just stunk of counter-intelligence, but with even the FBI out of the way, it started to sound like good book stuff the real stuff of the mystery intelligences. Like this way as well, everything let out and all that happened had some form of darkness on in, that to pull the military down like Pearl Harbor, that could be written to ask for a Bush Senior to his humbler and more kiddy (it seemed here that he had some form of perma-grin on), and well, that and with other indicators, and the fact more was spent on the Clinton affair, really wreaks of intelligence work, if not the serendipity of not doing any real work again like Al Gore, on the very projects that were the natural occurances of such large scale catastrophes, and it is going to make us probably all wonder like the JFK think for exactly 25, and 50 and 75 years that it takes to unmask the whole conspiracy if said rightly. The LBJ thing is a parallel lines in what I would call a skunk tank. Over and out. Think, the world would hate you right now, especially right now, and hey, the BAD GUYS haven't said they didn't do what happened so who can tell from there, pretty hard case to win, no, or with some french-fry humor, eye eye, she's a good ship, lolly-pop, ha ha ah we laugh just differently to the bad guys your guys guess where the sardonic humor ends, is that a wind blowing for me to catch? Good luck.

Last edited by ZVCPT9; 04-21-2008 at 08:11 PM..

Old 04-21-2008, 08:13 PM

7,381 posts, read 7,693,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZVCPT9 View Post
And of course I should be dead by now this Canuck here but hey, same up here, do you guys think, that honestly because the jungle up here is any less that we don't sympathize and theorize and well, we are somewhat maybe tops in internet and science for some stuff. It hurt everyone more like an earthquake on the monetary civilized world, and then more than anything I have ever felt, but hey I knew the mighty USA and other nuclear forces just stunk of counter-intelligence, but with even the FBI out of the way, it started to sound like good book stuff the real stuff of the mystery intelligences. Like this way as well, everything let out and all that happened had some form of darkness on in, that to pull the military down like Pearl Harbor, that could be written to ask for a Bush Senior to his humbler and more kiddy (it seemed here that he had some form of perma-grin on), and well, that and with other indicators, and the fact more was spent on the Clinton affair, really wreaks of intelligence work, if not the serendipity of not doing any real work again like Al Gore, on the very projects that were the natural occurances of such large scale catastrophes, and it is going to make us probably all wonder like the JFK think for exactly 25, and 50 and 75 years that it takes to unmask the whole conspiracy if said rightly. The LBJ thing is a parallel lines in what I would call a skunk tank. Over and out. Think, the world would hate you right now, especially right now, and hey, the BAD GUYS haven't said they didn't do what happened so who can tell from there, pretty hard case to win, no, or with some french-fry humor, eye eye, she's a good ship, lolly-pop, ha ha ah we laugh just differently to the bad guys your guys guess where the sardonic humor ends, is that a wind blowing for me to catch? Good luck.
Huh? What u say?

Old 05-30-2008, 07:29 PM

994 posts, read 1,544,695 times
Default There is now a Painful Decptions Part II - more proof that 9-11 was an inside job

There is now a Painful Decptions Part II - more proof that 9-11 was an inside job

9-11 truth - Google Video=

In case you missed it, here is Painful Deceptions Part I

Old 05-30-2008, 07:51 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
This truth is in the mind of the believer.

Old 05-30-2008, 08:09 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,451,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
This truth is in the mind of the believer.
There is an objective truth, so I am not sure what you mean by this.

Old 05-30-2008, 08:29 PM

2,265 posts, read 3,732,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeet View Post
There is now a Painful Decptions Part II - more proof that 9-11 was an inside job

In case you missed it, here is Painful Deceptions Part I

Here we go again.......

Old 05-30-2008, 09:09 PM

413 posts, read 782,628 times
I believe the government let 9/11 happen.
Now It's hard to say how involved clandestine agencies like the CIA or officials were.
I heard Bin Laden was on CIA payroll. Heard Al-Qaeda and Talibans were financed, armed, trained by Americans against Soviets in Afghanistan. I heard money was sent to Pakistan for 9/11 hijackings, and the source could have been American. I heard of the story about explosives planted in one or more buildings in the WTC area. I heard of the fishy attack on the Pentagon. I heard of weird coincidences like a massive training exercise that day, and Saudi officials leaving the US on their private planes.
Israeli agents followed the terrorists in Florida.

Old 05-30-2008, 09:15 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,219,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchman View Post
I heard Bin Laden was on CIA payroll. Heard Al-Queda and Talibans were armed and trained by Americans against Soviets in Afghanistan. I heard money was sent to Pakistan for the operations, and the source could have been American. I heard of the story about explosives planted in one or more buildings in the WTC area. I heard of the fishy attack on the Pentagon. I heard of weird coincidences like a massive training exercise that day, and Saudi officials leaving the US on their private planes.
Israeli agents followed the terrorists in Florida.
I cannot wait to see your sources...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies