Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Was 9/11 an INSIDE JOB?!
1: YES: It was an Inside Job 62 38.04%
2: No: Al-Qaeeda Did it 95 58.28%
3: Let me do a little research first before deciding. 6 3.68%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 02:03 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,449,860 times

Advertisements

So 36% of the population are mentally ill?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2008, 02:34 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,254,467 times
I just bought more stock in Aluminum foil companies - seems there is lots of need for those special hats -

Old 05-31-2008, 04:57 PM

994 posts, read 1,544,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
I just bought more stock in Aluminum foil companies - seems there is lots of need for those special hats -
Yeah, and remember to duct tape it to your head.

Old 05-31-2008, 06:01 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,254,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeet View Post
Yeah, and remember to duct tape it to your head.
Not me Bubba - you are the conspiracy nut - the tin foil hat person - not I

Old 05-31-2008, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Bubba, you will need more than your tin foil to protect you in case of a biological attack, as Bush says, get plenty of duct tape, and don't forget to 'duck and cover'! HAHAHA!

Old 05-31-2008, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Here are 395 MORE architects and engineers with 'tin foil hats'. HAHAHA!

AE911Truth

Old 05-31-2008, 10:09 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,410,753 times
There are people out there that will beleive any conspiracy, even in the abscence of proof. My mom is like that, she still beleives in bigfoot even!

These people will take whatever they find off the internet made by someone they do not know with some lame creditials they have no idea about and make it into like it is the god given truth.

Old 06-01-2008, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
There are people out there that will beleive any conspiracy, even in the abscence of proof. My mom is like that, she still beleives in bigfoot even!

These people will take whatever they find off the internet made by someone they do not know with some lame creditials they have no idea about and make it into like it is the god given truth.
Sorry pal, but there are no lame credentials when it comes to this site...

Quote:
RECENT ARTICLES:

Twenty-five U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11 – Official Account of 9/11 “Impossible”, “A Bunch of Hogwash”, “Total B.S.”, “Ludicrous”, “A Well-Organized Cover-up”, “A White-Washed Farce”
Jan. 14, 2008 PDF Version Article on OpEdNews

Eight U.S. State Department Veterans Challenge the Official Account of 9/11 – Official Account of 9/11 "Flawed", "Absurd", "Totally Inadequate", "a Cover-up"
Jan. 5, 2008 PDF Version Article on OpEdNews

Seven Senior Federal Engineers and Scientists Call for New 9/11 Investigation – Official Account of 9/11 "Impossible", "Hogwash", "Fatally Flawed"
Dec. 13, 2007 PDF Version Article on OpEdNews

Eight Senior Republican Administration Appointees Challenge Official Account of 9/11 – "Not Possible", "a Whitewash", "False"
Dec. 4, 2007 PDF Version Article on OpEdNews

Seven CIA Veterans Challenge 9/11 Commission Report – Official Account of 9/11 a "Joke" and a "Cover-up"
Sep. 23, 2007 PDF Version Article on OpEdNews
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Oh, and this is my all time favorite example of a person committed to the 911 truth mission with "lame" credentials.

Quote:
Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.

Old 06-01-2008, 12:17 AM

8,726 posts, read 7,410,753 times
Nope, they are lame. The few does not counter the many. I know you know that there are plenty of people with credentials that say 9/11 is as it was as stated by the gov. You just choose to selct a couple of hundred people for your agenda and ignore the thousands that are against it.

They are maing statements with no access to any eveidence. They were not in the position to aquire any knowledge that would assist them on their theories.

Old 06-01-2008, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
Nope, they are lame. The few does not counter the many. I know you know that there are plenty of people with credentials that say 9/11 is as it was as stated by the gov. You just choose to selct a couple of hundred people for your agenda and ignore the thousands that are against it.

They are maing statements with no access to any eveidence. They were not in the position to aquire any knowledge that would assist them on their theories.

You clearly did not take the time to investigate that site. And there are way more than a 200 people who believe 911 is an inside job.

However, and to be fair, go ahead and throw up a link of all the people you know that have credentials who say otherwise. And I hope you don't use that cheesy Popular Mechanics angle or I will have to provide yet another link where their 12 year old spokesperson is just decimated by a local talk show host and cannot even answer simple questions...or shall I say he gets tongue tied and the lies he tells are obvious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies