Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Was 9/11 an INSIDE JOB?!
1: YES: It was an Inside Job 62 38.04%
2: No: Al-Qaeeda Did it 95 58.28%
3: Let me do a little research first before deciding. 6 3.68%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 03:14 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,580,303 times

Advertisements

Was it a joint operation of the Clinton and Bush administrations?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2008, 03:16 PM

21,615 posts, read 31,180,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
Was it a joint operation of the Clinton and Bush administrations?
I don't have the answers - that is what I am searching for and the reason why I am such a skeptic of 9/11 and Iraq.

My guess is that if Bush knew about it, so did Clinton.

Old 06-03-2008, 03:59 PM

994 posts, read 1,544,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidyankee764 View Post
I don't have the answers - that is what I am searching for and the reason why I am such a skeptic of 9/11 and Iraq.

My guess is that if Bush knew about it, so did Clinton.
Clinton did not desire to be a 'war president' like Bush did. Bill was more pragmatic and much more of a humanitarian.

Old 06-03-2008, 04:03 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidyankee764 View Post
Look a few pages back at my post of a still picture of the airplane. It was captured on news cameras, video cameras and people took photos of it. There are many credible sources. The CIA, FBI, employees at a neighborhood hotel, WH employees, news reporters (ABC, CNN, NBC). So all of these people are lying? Given what is currently going on, I'd trust any of these folks over Mr. Bush any day.
Is there a time when those photos were taken? Anyone can claim it was in the air after the attacks, but when what was the actual time.

Quote:
I don't need hope. I need answers - and you should need them too.
I already know the answers... al Qaeda terrorists hijacked four airplanes and crashed them into buildings (and one into the ground in Pennsylvania). The U.S. government was not behind it and until there is proof positive, that is what actually happened.

Quote:
I don't doubt it's possible for thousands of people to be murdered (obviously), but I do doubt that our government is telling us the truth.
Much more likely that al Qaeda was behind the attacks than the government. The government is in no way perfect, but to believe it would stoop as low to have mass murders of U.S. citizens for political gain (btw, how would crashing planes into buildings benefit the government?) is beyond ridiculous. It is also an insult to those who lost friends and family members on 9/11 to make such a claim without legitimate proof.

Quote:
Trust me - it was very hard to accept. I have conducted hours of research on this during my free time and kept reading searching for different sources hoping I would find a different result; well, they all ended up pointing to the same thing. Let me tell you - I was angry, shocked, offended and sad.

Your hours of research... did that include reading what air traffic controllers, aviation experts, civil engineers, fire fighters and those in the field of metallurgy? List for me 3 items why you would even entertain this wacko conspiracy theory.

Quote:
I'm not one of your run of the mill "conspiracy nuts" who will say anything against Bush. I call it as I see it - and I saw it
I call it as I see it, too. Known terrorist (belonging to the al Qaeda terrorist network) were behind the attacks on 9/11. Just as they were behind other attacks in many different parts of the world.

Quote:
And as for the reason the government wouldn't stop 9/11 from happening, here are a few key words you can type into google and see what pops up - US dollar, oil, yen, euro. If you need more, let me know!
Was the U.S. government behind the attack on the U.S.S Cole in 2000? Or the Khobar Towers attack? Or the attacks on U.S. embassies?

Quote:
You can't possibly think the Bush Administration is being completely honest with us, can you?
Regarding the 9/11 attacks, yes I can.

Old 06-03-2008, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeet View Post
Clinton did not desire to be a 'war president' like Bush did. Bill was more pragmatic and much more of a humanitarian.
That is strange because Clinton sent U.S. troops to more foreign countries than Bush has!

BTW, was it "humanitarian" of Clinton to give (at our cost) nuclear materials to N. Korea (for "energy" purposes)? More like a big blunder!

Old 06-03-2008, 04:30 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,580,303 times
Quote:
So Clinton was not behind it and it was all Bush. You're saying Bush came into office January 20, 2001, got all of the people together that this would have taken, convinced them to do it, planned and executed the attacks by September of 2001?

Old 06-03-2008, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
So Clinton was not behind it and it was all Bush. You're saying Bush came into office January 20, 2001, got all of the people together that this would have taken, convinced them to do it, planned and executed the attacks by September of 2001?
Yep.

Old 06-03-2008, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Yep.
Maybe in some fictitious world, but not in the real world.
And I don't see how an attack which kills thousands of Americans would help a president.

Old 06-03-2008, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Maybe in some fictitious world, but not in the real world.
And I don't see how an attack which kills thousands of Americans would help a president.
He wanted his 'new pearl harbor' and he made sure he got it.

Old 06-03-2008, 06:11 PM

Quote:
He wanted his 'new pearl harbor' and he made sure he got it.
How do you know this? Everyone knows that a President's popularity and approval rating is hurt by a war, unless it is a war like WWII.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies