Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2018, 02:19 AM

10,681 posts, read 6,114,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
In the modern liberals mind .

The worst thing one can be is born a straight white male .

They prefer anything over that . The only way to absolve one of the sins is to virtue signal 24/7 and apologize for being born white .

Even then those they’ll still respect a minority or illegal alien with a criminal background over the white man .

Then Hillary wonders why she didn’t do well with white voters .
That's as dumb as thinking that all conservatives think that all liberals think that all conservatives think that all liberals hate straight white men..

Old 04-07-2018, 02:37 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,596,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
In the modern liberals mind.

The worst thing one can be is born a straight white male.
sounds accurate for todays environment, sadly.

Old 04-07-2018, 03:25 AM

2,678 posts, read 1,700,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
If I were in taking a stroll through the Democratic Republic of Congo, in what ways would my white privilege manifest itself?

What you claim would "probably" happen in the case of non-whites and females, i.e., followed by security or sexually harassed isn't due to anything whites have done to blacks or that males have done to females without full female participation.

Blacks are followed by security because they shoplift more than whites...it's a fact.

Women paint their faces and wear provocative clothing because they enjoy special advantages as females and wish to drive the point home that they are female and entitled to special treatment as a birthright.

We don't live in a world where all other things are equal.
its not a fact.

However its certainly true that poor people generally shoplift more than people of means.

I bet you probably think every racial minority group (excluding Asian Americans) shoplift more than white people.

Old 04-07-2018, 03:26 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,886,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Why do you see it as anti white to point out that some white people have an advantage based on skin color alone???

What is crazy is that you dont deny it, you just dont want to talk about it, or worse, you want to argue that there arent degrees to this.
Some people have an advantage based on height.

Old 04-07-2018, 05:54 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,840,998 times
Quote:
Ridiculous!

Women, the voting majority, have decided every major election since 1980.
No, it isn't "ridiculous!" Even if what you say is correct, who are they voting for, predominantly? They're voting for men. Do we have a female POTUS? Have we ever had a female POTUS?

Around the globe, it is men, not women, who world the REAL power.

Old 04-07-2018, 06:29 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
I'm married a white male and have three while male sons. We joke all the time about the poor underprivileged white man in our society. Sniff, sniff.......so hard done by -- of course we are kidding.

they are all very liberal -- more liberal than I am.

What is it about conservative white men that make them feel they are being victimized. Seriously -- y'all have some issues that might need some professional health.

Old 04-07-2018, 07:15 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
If I were in taking a stroll through the Democratic Republic of Congo, in what ways would my white privilege manifest itself?

What you claim would "probably" happen in the case of non-whites and females, i.e., followed by security or sexually harassed isn't due to anything whites have done to blacks or that males have done to females without full female participation.

Blacks are followed by security because they shoplift more than whites...it's a fact.

Women paint their faces and wear provocative clothing because they enjoy special advantages as females and wish to drive the point home that they are female and entitled to special treatment as a birthright.

We don't live in a world where all other things are equal.
Blacks DO NOT shoplift more than whites. That you think they do doesn’t make it a fact.

The rest of your post is equally conjured up gibberish.

Old 04-07-2018, 07:21 AM

14,221 posts, read 6,960,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I'm married a white male and have three while male sons. We joke all the time about the poor underprivileged white man in our society. Sniff, sniff.......so hard done by -- of course we are kidding.

they are all very liberal -- more liberal than I am.

What is it about conservative white men that make them feel they are being victimized. Seriously -- y'all have some issues that might need some professional health.
The fact that you joke about the terrible situation white males in eastern Kentucky and West Virginia is in just shows that many liberals have lost the plot when it comes to fighting for ordinary working class folks. Its a real shame, but corporate media that constantly push the white privilege narrative know what they are doing. What is sad is that many on the left buy into the narrative pushed by the corporate elites who refuse to address class, and instead emphasize everything else (which is not a threat to the elites who run America).

Old 04-07-2018, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
The rest of your post is equally conjured up gibberish.
Do you think Asian females have "Asian female privilege" when they freely walk around in the store without being followed by cops?

Do you think you have "Cis gender, heterosexual privilege" because you occupy a privilege space as a cis gender heterosexual. Remember, its not enough for you to simply wake up every morning and check your cis gender privilege, since you are benefiting from the oppression of the transgender, gay community. So what are you doing to address your privilege?

Old 04-07-2018, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Not only "They are wrong", but also "They are to blame."

And how many of the 1% are white men?
So why do you feel the need to know how many are white men or jews? What matters is that a tiny super rich elite control America, not you, not your white male friends and not the Jew around the block.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies