Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 01:54 PM

7,183 posts, read 4,765,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
There is such an aggressive and RACIST narrative going on, blaming White Men for everything and making them the ENEMY and implying that they are better off than everyone else....
But most White Men are not in positions of power.
Most White Men are faceless employees in small companies, or blue-collar workers or unemployed or homeless.
Imagine how they feel when they are told they are America's Enemy....
Pure racism, and sexism.
I don’t mind white men in positions of power.

The ones I cannot stand are the whiners. They live in fear of their own shadow, they don’t like change, they don’t like to take chances to get ahead in life, they blame others for their dissatisfaction and they’re miserable.

They resent, hate and envy those who have moved ahead in life while they’ve lagged behind feeling sorry for themselves.

So, it would be great if those white men would quit their whining.

Old 04-06-2018, 02:33 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
I don’t mind white men in positions of power.

The ones I cannot stand are the whiners. They live in fear of their own shadow, they don’t like change, they don’t like to take chances to get ahead in life, they blame others for their dissatisfaction and they’re miserable.

They resent, hate and envy those who have moved ahead in life while they’ve lagged behind feeling sorry for themselves.

So, it would be great if those white men would quit their whining.

The only people whining are Democrats who don’t realize America is the best country for opportunity for anyone

Old 04-06-2018, 03:02 PM

5,790 posts, read 5,103,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
The only people whining are Democrats who don’t realize America is the best country for opportunity for anyone
Only if you're white, or East Asian who are almost white....

Old 04-06-2018, 03:09 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,927,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Seriously? I think not. And certainly not, after The Inauguration.

Old 04-06-2018, 03:17 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,927,974 times
70 of the 80 richest people in the world are white. All are male and collectively they have more money than the rest of 5 Billion (80% of the population of the planet) combined. Left leaning Americans don't imagine that most white males are in positions of power. It doesn't matter. A LOT are. You don't have to be numerically superior to be influential. The white men in America that are in powerful positions see to it that access to opportunity, education and employment is stratified by race and class. To argue otherwise is to waste space on the City-Data server with pointless faux outrage. Don't we have enough of it?

Old 04-06-2018, 03:20 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,698,753 times
It is clear that there are a lot more minion positions than powerful positions. And, it is clear that there are a lot more white men (as a percentage and in actual numbers) in the powerful positions than there are other people. Or, would the OP argue with that?

Even among the minion positions, generally white men get more respect, are listened to, and are put in charge much more often than other people. Would the OP argue with that?

Old 04-06-2018, 03:22 PM

12,968 posts, read 9,650,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Um, I've carried and given birth to two young, white men, and have been raising them for 19 years. You don't speak for me. Your post sounds a little snowflakey, and my 19-year-old son would tell you to quit your whining.
Lol, sounds like a smart kid.

Old 04-06-2018, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
The left DOESN'T CARE. All they are looking for is a way to divide the American people and play identity politics. The fact that their stories are fabrications doesn't matter as long as they can create a scapegoat for their more ignorant supporters.
These exact words cuts both ways, I can say the same about people on the right. Do you actually believe these word don't apply to anyone on the right, or is the right such a perfect holier than thou people.

Last edited by ipaper; 04-06-2018 at 04:15 PM..

Old 04-06-2018, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
The problem is so many people have been so brainwashed by liberal teachers/professors and the media that they don’t even see the anti white bias anymore .

It’s totally hip for people to post anti white memes on social media .

Or joke about “acting white “ .
I can say the same about people on the right, the exact same thing applies. I know people who sit around and watch fox news and other conservative media all day long. Can't even take a break from it at the gym, just have to put the tv on fox, can't get a good workout in from standing in front on the tv. And you talking about brainwashed.

Last edited by ipaper; 04-06-2018 at 04:16 PM..

Old 04-06-2018, 04:01 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,720,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
There is such an aggressive and RACIST narrative going on, blaming White Men for everything and making them the ENEMY and implying that they are better off than everyone else....
But most White Men are not in positions of power.
Most White Men are faceless employees in small companies, or blue-collar workers or unemployed or homeless.
Imagine how they feel when they are told they are America's Enemy....
Pure racism, and sexism.
I agree. White men in suits are the enemy. The rest are their victims, especially the working class.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies