Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 04:13 PM

9,504 posts, read 4,339,161 times

Advertisements

Raleigh parent upset about 'white privilege' paper sent home with student | abc11.com

I can't wait to hear the lefties defend the school.

The irony of the left is that, while claiming to be SJWs, they are actually incredibly racist. Their message is "There, there black people, we're here to take care of you because you can't take care of yourselves." It's incredibly insulting. I completely understand why BLM and other activist organizations don't want whites at their rallies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2018, 04:21 PM

17,792 posts, read 13,687,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
Raleigh parent upset about 'white privilege' paper sent home with student | abc11.com

The irony of the left is that, while claiming to be SJWs, they are actually incredibly racist. Their message is "There, there black people, we're here to take care of you because you can't take care of yourselves." It's incredibly insulting. I completely understand why BLM and other activist organizations don't want whites at their rallies.
This from a member of the club that in chorus chants that "black people are too stupid to know they are being hoodwinked by the Dems".

Speck......Log...........Eye.

Old 04-06-2018, 04:22 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
8 year olds? Yeah no. This is not the appropriate age.

Old 04-06-2018, 04:25 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
I don't think it's hate - but I also don't think it's age appropriate.

Old 04-06-2018, 04:29 PM

1,316 posts, read 747,842 times
Did any of you READ the article? It was a piece aimed at parents. Not 2nd graders, not preschoolers, not 5th graders. It's a program aimed at parents. And they can opt out of receiving items. Which the parent in question did.

Talk about your double-bacon nothing burgers. Yeesh.

Old 04-06-2018, 04:31 PM

5,898 posts, read 3,898,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebeemi View Post
Did any of you READ the article? It was a piece aimed at parents. Not 2nd graders, not preschoolers, not 5th graders. It's a program aimed at parents. And they can opt out of receiving items. Which the parent in question did.

But did the OP read it? Nope.

Old 04-06-2018, 04:35 PM

45,230 posts, read 26,431,296 times
Parent, student, either way its none of the schools business to be putting out social justice nonsense.
Govt schools are child abuse.

Old 04-06-2018, 04:36 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,585,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebeemi View Post

^^^This. Furthermore, it was not part of the school curriculum, but something put together by the PTA.

Old 04-06-2018, 04:38 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,230,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post

Jesus Christ. Why do we liberals have to constantly explain things to the Right?

The paper was for the PARENTS. Did you read the article?? And furthermore, the PARENTS have the option to opt out of the program.

Old 04-06-2018, 05:07 PM

9,504 posts, read 4,339,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Jesus Christ. Why do we liberals have to constantly explain things to the Right?

The paper was for the PARENTS. Did you read the article?? And furthermore, the PARENTS have the option to opt out of the program.

Jesus Christ. Why do centrists have to constantly explain things to the Left? READ THE ARTICLE before accusing others of not doing so.

From the article. I eagerly await your apology.

"Pabon alleged the information was taught in the classroom"

Get it yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies