Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2018, 09:41 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,023,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
China otoh, is/has been robbing us blind, while bribing our folks in power.

if China was such a threat to the USA why are parking lots full at all the big box stores with people buying all manner of goods made in China? The way i see it no one is forcing any one to buy Chinese products.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2018, 09:45 AM

62,439 posts, read 28,688,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
That's right, Mexicans brought down sky scrapers.. Oh wait..

Those here illegally are economic terrorists and many of them do commit violent crimes.

Old 04-07-2018, 09:58 AM

17,900 posts, read 27,295,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
if China was such a threat to the USA why are parking lots full at all the big box stores with people buying all manner of goods made in China? The way i see it no one is forcing any one to buy Chinese products.
They are getting rich selling us cheap garbage with exploited resources designed in part by technologies stolen and forcibly signed over to them for sinister motives from innovators around the world. What's the problem?

What kinds of intellectual property have they extracted from the companies of the USA and elsewhere? How do they set these deals into motion in the first place? How has the pocketbooks of Mitch McConnell and the Joe Biden family changed wrt them?

Is China selling military weapons to bad actors on the world's stage?

No wait a minute. Let's talk about Walmart. Let's talk about Russia. Let's talk about M13 gangbangers at the border with babies in their arms.

Well speaking of Walmart, does China, border towns along the Rio Grande etc. follow the same rules, regulations, human rights incentives, etc. as the US? Same tariffs? Is the playing field level?

Does the media function the same way in China as in the USA? Playing field...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
“Addiction”. Do not criticize the source. Only the user. Lefties are sooo pathetic in attempt to protect everyone that isn’t citizen. Party of no shame smh
I show no compassion to the addict who doesn't want to move or doesn't care.

If an addict doesn't care, I can't care. You can't care. It's a spiritual law.

Thusly, if an addict cares, I must care. You must care. It's a spiritual law.

Where the problem arises is when addiction becomes an industry. Mix in politics and you've got a disaster. Who pays for it? The non-addict.

Last edited by McGowdog; 04-07-2018 at 10:11 AM..

Old 04-07-2018, 10:04 AM

27,539 posts, read 15,958,745 times
“Addiction”. Do not criticize the source. Only the user. Lefties are sooo pathetic in attempt to protect everyone that isn’t citizen. Party of no shame smh

Old 04-07-2018, 11:40 AM

46,798 posts, read 25,709,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Countless numbers of American families are losing relatives because of the drug-trafficking rushing in Fentanyl across the border.
It's not because their relatives had a drug problem, obviously. Nuh-uh.

I know it's tough, but you may want to consider this: Part of why Mexico is so severely effed up because it borders an affluent country whose people have an inextinguishable appetite for illegal drugs. Who provides the drug lords with a billion-dollar market? US citizens. The criminal enterprises in Mexico are funded by the bad habits of Americans.

Old 04-07-2018, 11:45 AM

46,798 posts, read 25,709,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
That's right, Mexicans brought down sky scrapers.. Oh wait..
The comparison is so flat-out incongruous, one almost feels sorry for the electrons wasted in typing it.

Old 04-08-2018, 03:41 AM

37,941 posts, read 17,737,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
https://www.denverpost.com/2018/04/0...border-troops/

Middletown fentanyl ring has ties to Mexican cartel, feds say

The country has caused more death, misery and economic harm to America than Al Queda could ever dream of.

Countless numbers of American families are losing relatives because of the drug-trafficking rushing in Fentanyl across the border.

The illegal aliens are causing massive amounts of disease in our cities also. I rode a Metro train from Long Beach to Los Angeles and a women who could not speak English defecated on the train I believe to make American's sick.

Lots of illegal aliens want to make American's sick by defecating and not flushing or throwing it in a trash can.
Congress is worse than any of them.

Old 04-08-2018, 10:14 AM

17,900 posts, read 27,295,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Congress is worse than any of them.
I'll take some of Congress over the DOJ and the FBI.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies