Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 05:45 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,419,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
If you've been watching Fox News for the past year, especially Hannity, you know ...
If you've been watching Fox News for the past year, especially Hannity, you have been hoaxed.

Deep state is a fictional concept.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2018, 05:47 PM

40,936 posts, read 49,025,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
No one had suspicions of the FBI until Trump became President. This is a Fox News conspiracy.
No chit Sherlock. A bunch of high level DOJ / FBI Obama / Clinton loving Democrats trying to undo and influence the 2016 election.

You remember that little Tarmac meeting? And all the Texts messages that have been exposed the last 6 months?

No matter who was corrupt, it needs to be exposed.

Old 04-08-2018, 05:51 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,733,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotWonderWoman View Post
I think that many people should start asking questions about the integrity of the FBI and the Justice Department over the decade. I even think that anyone was was arrested and convicted of a federal crime brought about by the FBI and or DOJ should find a lawyer to start researching the case and accusations. I think these two groups have been totally corrupt for years and many innocent people might be sitting in jail now because of them.

Trust me, I am NO fan of real criminals....especially those that work in the FBI and or DOJ.
If Mueller withheld exculpatory evidence from the Flynn legal team in an extremely high profile case, presumably with excellent lawyers, imagine what the FBI withheld from low profile cases, involving people with average lawyers & small bank accounts?

Old 04-08-2018, 05:52 PM

7,443 posts, read 6,989,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotWonderWoman View Post
I think that many people should start asking questions about the integrity of the FBI and the Justice Department over the decade. I even think that anyone was was arrested and convicted of a federal crime brought about by the FBI and or DOJ should find a lawyer to start researching the case and accusations. I think these two groups have been totally corrupt for years and many innocent people might be sitting in jail now because of them.

Trust me, I am NO fan of real criminals....especially those that work in the FBI and or DOJ.
Yes, why was Samantha Powers unmasking Americans on almost a daily basis?

https://nypost.com/2017/09/20/samant...a-daily-basis/

Old 04-08-2018, 05:54 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,733,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
No one had suspicions of the FBI until Trump became President. This is a Fox News conspiracy.
Lot's of people has suspicions, but without a POTUS to authorize investigation of them, they were above the law. That's all over now.

A dozen of the highest ranking executives in the FBI/DOJ/FISC Court were fired, recused, demoted or suddenly quit once the Strzok/Page texts came out. That's no coincidence.

Old 04-08-2018, 08:50 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,075,409 times
It looks like the DOJ is going to start turning over documents tomorrow.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department is announcing it has named a top prosecutor to oversee the production of documents demanded by Congress and is producing 3,600 pages of additional records on Monday.

Justice Department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores said late Sunday that Attorney General Jeff Sessions and FBI Director Christopher Wray asked U.S. Attorney John Lausch in Chicago to oversee the production of records at an “acceptable pace and that any redactions are necessary and consistent under the relevant laws and regulations”.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-us...-idUKKBN1HG06S
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies