Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2018, 11:14 AM

5,888 posts, read 3,229,128 times

Advertisements

Statute just ran out on Clapper lying to Congress. That filthy watery-eyed ghoul (who looks like the Emperor from the original Star Wars trilogy), has escaped punishment for LYING on national television to Congress and the American people, and the fix was in from his good buddy Sessions, placed to ensure nobody who is actually guilty of major and massive crimes against the American people under the Obama Administration, will ever get punished. So far he has continued the work of fellow worms Holder and Lynch admirably, refusing to prosecute the obviously guilty, including those predecessors.

He has got to go. What a vile wretch he is.

If Trump wants to drain the swamp, he needs to actually do it and force Congress to confirm a pick from outside of DC, or allow the job to be vacant. Because this is ridiculous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2018, 11:16 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,837,072 times
Hmm, you sound awfully emotional. Sorry things aren't going your way.

Old 04-11-2018, 11:17 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,461,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Because this is ridiculous.
no argument there.

Old 04-11-2018, 11:19 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
I told you right wingers that Sessions was a dud to begin with. Of course, the reasons why I detest the guy (he’s your classic Alabama retrograde old school bigot...among other things) are the reasons why you righties loved him so much and couldn’t wait to have Trump nominate him for anything!!

Well, now you’ve got him. Good luck with that.

Old 04-11-2018, 11:24 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,221,070 times
But, Trump only hires the best. He said so himself.

Old 04-11-2018, 11:32 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,668,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Makes one wonder how he passed over Adam BullSchiff.

Old 04-11-2018, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I told you right wingers that Sessions was a dud to begin with. Of course, the reasons why I detest the guy (he’s your classic Alabama retrograde old school bigot...among other things) are the reasons why you righties loved him so much and couldn’t wait to have Trump nominate him for anything!!

Well, now you’ve got him. Good luck with that.
I wasn't happy about Sessions, I thought he was a rotten choice because I knew he was a weasel. I didn't realize he was also the main mole and saboteur.

And if I was Trump I would have fired him on the spot when he recused himself, as that was baseless - there was ZERO reason for him to do that - he only did it because it both created and then effectively tied Trump's hands with regards to this entire witch hunt. So he should have been canned, along with Rod Rosenstein, on that same day. Even if you didn't see the long con coming, he should have been fired for just being total crap/incompetent at his job and doing a baseless recusal.

Old 04-11-2018, 01:53 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,124,162 times
If Trump wanted to drain the swamp, why the f did he hire Bolton?

Old 04-11-2018, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
If Trump wanted to drain the swamp, why the f did he hire Bolton?
I don't know. Another horrible appointment. Bolton is a warmongering globalist stooge, clearly. Another filthy unAmerican subversive.

Its one thing to present a strong military deterrent against aggression. Or even to advocate a peace-keeping role kind of in line with the "international community" resolutions (even though that's also not within the authority of the Federal government). But he doesn't do either of these things. He is another meddling moron constantly devising military interventions for political and economic interests. Its what gave us the last 20 years of conflict and the waste of trillions of dollars...all this hippy dippy regime change crap.

Old 04-11-2018, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
He does....but its the best of the SWAMP CREATURES. Not the best Americans in general or at-large.

It just goes to validate that DC is a festering and cancerous sore on our nation. I seriously hope its the site of a nice dirty bomb attack. Too bad Little Rocket Man has been scared off. A good nuke strike would clear out this national virus like a blast of jalapeno peppers for a head cold. He'd be doing the American people a huge favor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies