Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 11:00 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Yeah pretend you don’t know who he is lol
The poster is inferring that Hannity is insignificant...and he is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2018, 11:41 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
But the folks on the Left wearing p.ussy hats or threatening to go live on Mars if Trump was elected are so capable of feeling embarrassed.
We are discussing First Ladies so on that note, if you can provide a photo of Michelle Obama wearing one of those hats your post might make some sense.

Old 04-08-2018, 11:41 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Kimmel is only coming under fire because, as Trump’s towel boy, his job is to go after comics and politicians who criticize his boss. His slavish, puerile, and fanboy legwork on supporting everything and anything that Trump says and does is quite indicative of Trump supporters in general.

Old 04-08-2018, 12:01 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,120,999 times
Can we just throw these two losers on an island somewhere and let them fight to the death, "Battle Royale" style?

Two completely worthless human beings...

Old 04-08-2018, 12:41 PM

15,862 posts, read 6,328,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
Now there’s a White Knight
LOL right? Maybe he figures she's going to be single soon and he is making a play for her. He had about as much chance with her as he does with Kimmel.

"m'Lady. I shall defend your honor before all slights both foreign and domestic. I will beat your tormentors soundly about the neck and face with my razor sharp wit. DAMMIT PANTERA"

Old 04-08-2018, 12:49 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
No more then Hannity is an honest reporter.
Hannity is not actually a reporter.

He is a dishonest guy with biased opinions, who believes, promotes and creates conspiracy theories, as well as embarrassing the real reporters at Fox.

Old 04-08-2018, 12:52 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Speaking of those five languages and since you mention it...has anyone ever heard her speak in any language other than her native tongue and English? I haven't. I can get around a Spanish or French speaking country with a basic skill level of the vernacular, but I do not lay claim to being able to speak these languages because that would infer a fluency in them and likely a skill for grammatically correct writing in them as well. I have my doubts that Melania Trump is actually fluent in five languages and if this claim came from her *****-grabbing husband's pie-hole we can assume it is total BS, which is the language he speaks best.
I think she might have been speaking Italian to the Pope when they were laughing about Trump being overweight.

Old 04-08-2018, 01:00 PM

15,862 posts, read 6,328,434 times
Quote:
"Game on," Hannity said on Friday.

Not to be confused with the taunt "bring it on" to which the proper response is "consider it brought". In it to win it!

Old 04-08-2018, 01:51 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,843,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I wouldn't even dignify what Kimmel does by calling him a "comic." He isn't funny. He's a sick, crude, disgusting, unfunny pervert who probably couldn't find real work if his life depended on it.

His attacks on Melania, a woman who speaks five languages fluently and is likely far smater than Kimmel, are childish bullying, and nothing more.

Where are the calls for his sponsors to pull their ads? Of course there aren't any, because he is a liberal.

That's all.
Dude. Please stop with the, "but Melania speaks five languages" shpiel!

I don't doubt that MT is an intelligent woman, and a very nice person. And truth be told, I feel bad for her. She's now in a position she didn't want to be in, and, more importantly, she's trapped (for now) in that "marriage" to that clown.

But, Europeans commonly speak multiple languages. It's taken for granted there, among many circles, and you'll find that people will switch from one language to a second to a third to a fourth, maybe to a fifth -- in one conversation. So, there's nothing really unique about Melania in that regard.

Once again, you reveal your consistent hypocrisy. Your camp said -- and still does say -- horrible, hateful, and, yes, incredibly racist (that's a word I rarely use) things about MO. I've read the most vile things being said about her, by conservative women, let alone men, all over the internet. And, really, if Obama's THIRD wife was someone with MT's professional past, God, I can't even imagine what your camp would say. It would be pretty f'n vicious stuff, I know that much.

So, quite frankly, your faux outrage here is laughable. Besides, since when do you guys value education and bilingualism or multilingualism? Don't pretend you do, because you don't.

Last edited by newdixiegirl; 04-08-2018 at 02:13 PM..

Old 04-08-2018, 02:09 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post

So, quite frankly, your faux outrage here is laughable. Besides, since when do you guys value education and bilingualism or multilingualism? Don't pretend you do, because you don't.
Right?? How many times do cons scoff at both higher education and speaking a second language? Cons are irrelevant, pay them no mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies