Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2018, 06:16 PM

2,956 posts, read 2,342,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Leftists lives are so boring they spend most of their time on the sex lives of Republicans.
Maybe they can impeach trump over a *** stained dress as well.

Hi Pot.

Old 04-16-2018, 06:18 PM

20,109 posts, read 9,018,880 times
what has Hannity been charged with and by who? first I've heard of this, fill me in..

Old 04-16-2018, 06:21 PM

37,200 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridon View Post
Maybe they can impeach trump over a *** stained dress as well.

Hi Pot.
Stormy has one. A cute little gold number.
Attached Thumbnails
Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen. MERGED-ad-composite-stormy-dress.jpg  

Old 04-16-2018, 06:22 PM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
If there was no retainer, no money changed hands, and everything was casual and inconsequential, I would wonder more about why Cohen is telling the judge that Hannity was a client. Cohen went to the worst law school in the world, but even at that, and even if he played hooky a lot and didn't pay attention, I would still think he would remember whether he had two clients or three.
The lawyer I saw said even if someone at a party asked a lawyer for advise, there was a lawyer client relationship. Even if no money or contract changed hands.

We once had a lawyer doing some work for us. She didn't send a bill in 3 years until it was all over.

Old 04-16-2018, 06:32 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
The thickening plot of the tRump scandal just got a heavy dose of cornstarch.

Turns out the "Third Man" in crooked fixer Cohen's client list is none other than Sean Hannity. Cohen's lawyer went to lengths to try to keep Hannity's identity from becoming public.

The Point: If I wrote a screenplay in which a lawyer/fixer had only three clients -- the President of the United States, a major GOP donor trying to cover up allegations of impregnating a Playmate and Sean Hannity -- roughly ZERO major or minor studios would buy that script, considering how improbable it all is. And rightly so! Yet here we are.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/16/polit...sis/index.html

Such an ultra-Trumpling.

I never thought the left would be this absurdly gullible. Ah well... damaged brain cells can do that I suppose.

Can a genius tell us why the heck Stormy Daniels showed up at the court?

She got paid off and 12 years later she is breaking any contract she signed. If true, we know she instigated having sex with Trump even though "she didn't want to". Wait, what? That alone is a contradiction, because we know damn well she was seeing dollar signs. She earned her living having sex on camera, so it was just another "job" for her.

Who is paying her off now?

What is her end game?

Something is REALLY shady with this woman and her bombastic lawyer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
The lawyer I saw said even if someone at a party asked a lawyer for advise, there was a lawyer client relationship. Even if no money or contract changed hands.

We once had a lawyer doing some work for us. She didn't send a bill in 3 years until it was all over.
They are completely ignoring the rule of law and interpreting laws to make it appear legal. They are heading down a rabbit hole. These are third world tactics to breech a persons home with guns drawn in the middle of the night. Unconstitutional no knock warrants are used for mob bosses and gang members, not lawyers. We are witnessing how a Gestapo-like regime begins.

The deep state doesn't want their precious power taken away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Stormy has one. A cute little gold number.
Again, I ask. WTF does it matter?

Clinton lied under oath about having sex in the oval office. He wasn't impeached for having sex.

SO, again, WTF does it matter?

When did the left become the bedroom police?

Please let me know when Trump lied under oath.

Should I hold my breath while I wait?

Last edited by steven_h; 04-16-2018 at 06:45 PM..

Old 04-16-2018, 06:35 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,482,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Never watch him. What is he actually guilty of?
To start, inflammatory talking out of both sides of his mouth - no better illustrated than here:

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
hannity has said that cohen was never his attorney. he did ask legal advice from time to time, but not as a client, never had an invoice sent to him, never paid a legal fee, etc.

so tell me again why hannity should be telling anyone that cohen was his attorney?
Apparently, Cohen and his attorneys believe Hannity is a client. Guess it's how you define it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Pissing off Liberals, LOl. That's it.
Well, that's easy to do when one is a liar and doubletalker, no better illustration than here:
Quote:
defending and carrying water for the Liar-In Chief who insults the American people daily with his disrespect for their intelligence with his non-stop lying and misrepresentations - 2,436 as of March 18th, an average of SIX a day:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.b97a33d40925

Clearly the Trumpster and Hannity are convinced the country is populated by ignorant boobs. The more they both lie, the more entrenched the ignorance becomes.

And, Hannity is Trump's fanboy and water carrier in perpetuating the lies.

Last edited by Ariadne22; 04-16-2018 at 06:47 PM..

Old 04-16-2018, 06:37 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,628,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Whats the big deal, I just been slagging off the investigation of this lawyer on tv this whole time, peddling rediculous consipracy theories, while never revealing that I am actually a client of the same lawyer! /s

He really does assume his audience are complete idiots.
Doesn't everyone?

Old 04-16-2018, 06:39 PM

4,627 posts, read 3,395,314 times
Just imagine what Sean Hannity might do with news that an MSNBC personality had hidden a relationship with a Clinton attorney under criminal investigation. He would read them the riot act.

But Faux News plays by different rules....let's face it conservatives are an aggrieved minority. "Their" country has been taken from them by the gestapo liberals. This is the only way to fight back against the deep state......

Old 04-16-2018, 06:41 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,302,170 times
This is glorious.

Old 04-16-2018, 06:41 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Leftists lives are so boring they spend most of their time on the sex lives of Republicans.
Hey, it's way more interesting than obsessing over a democrat's skin colour.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies