Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2018, 06:43 PM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,275,915 times

Advertisements

Want to laugh at the right wingers? Put them in charge. It's the funniest road show of spin, obfuscation, denial and outright ass covering you ever saw in your life. What a bunch nincompoops.

Old 04-16-2018, 06:45 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,183,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
and just what do you think is in hannitys background that might hurt him? you are judging hannity based on his association with cohen.

and by the way, if mueller and company do try to indict hannity on anything based on cohens records, it will likely be the end of them for way over stepping their authority, and creating a constitutional crisis of the fourth amendment kind.
Nonsense. They can go after Hannity with impunity.

Old 04-16-2018, 06:45 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
hannity has said that cohen was never his attorney. he did ask legal advice from time to time, but not as a client, never had an invoice sent to him, never paid a legal fee, etc.

so tell me again why hannity should be telling anyone that cohen was his attorney?
Cohen it appears is no ones Attorney; that you and I interpret by definition as an Attorney by their actions.

So, paper trails are minimized while conducting "business" between business associate "friends" just chit chatting away - FREE legal advice - that was ASKED FOR.

FREE legal advice does not exist. Especially when ASKED FOR.

A word on "free legal advice from an attorney from time to time" is FAKE NEWS from Hannity - if that is his claim as to what the relationship is based upon...
*My boyfriend took a ride up in an elevator with a "friend" attorney who lived in the building and up and up took the time to chit chat about trouble with his boss. Said friend "responded" to the matter brought up by my boyfriend on the ride up, and lo and behold a week later he receives an invoice for services, NOT asked for. Just chit chatting away an elevator ride. THAT is what attorneys do.

So I suspect anything between Cohen and Hannity is NOT legal in the old fashioned America sense of the word LEGAL since after papers are confiscated from Cohens offices, Cohen in front of a judge reveals that Hannity is one of his clients---while Hannity simultaneously releases his FAKE NEWS report that Cohen was never his attorney.

Oh there is a paper trail.
Definitely , a paper trail.

And Someone s a lyin.

Old 04-16-2018, 06:46 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,459,683 times
In one fell swoop, Hannity:

1 Says Cohen lied to a federal court about being his lawyer
2 Says any docs about him the feds seized aren't privileged
3 Makes himself a witness for Mueller
4 Revealed an undisclosed on-air conflict of interest
5 Contradicts what he said on the radio

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/sta...87306925387776

Old 04-16-2018, 06:47 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,459,683 times
“Not one of any issue I ever dealt with Michael Cohen on ever — ever — involved a matter between me and any third party,” Hannity added.

Hannity's denial is a bit confusing. Hannity sought Cohen's legal counsel only on matters involving Hannity and himself?

Old 04-16-2018, 06:50 PM

25,576 posts, read 56,460,696 times
Maybe he was asking how far he could go to defame, misrepresent and lie before exposing himself to libel??

Old 04-16-2018, 06:51 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,767,375 times
Hahahahahhaahhahahah

I love it.

Old 04-16-2018, 06:56 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,624,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." --President Obama
So a stupid racial remark is the best you can do? Not surprising.

Old 04-16-2018, 06:58 PM

1,196 posts, read 838,713 times
Cohen and Hannity should count their blessings; at least they won't end up like clinton's lawyer laid out in Fort Marcy Park with 1 to through his skull

Old 04-16-2018, 06:58 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
“Not one of any issue I ever dealt with Michael Cohen on ever — ever — involved a matter between me and any third party,” Hannity added.

Hannity's denial is a bit confusing. Hannity sought Cohen's legal counsel only on matters involving Hannity and himself?
Oh I get it....Cohen is the go between for Hannity and -Russia someone or another with money - to pay Hannity for being Trumps media inside guy off Facebook. Cant think of anyone else ...cnn, msnbc, cbs, nbc, abc, ktla, pbs--who reveals to be- all Trump all the time.

So seems sensical that discussions just involve Cohen and the payola to Hannity from some anon. $$$$ Russia 3rd party, for spreading the necessary fake news as a FOX anchor to keep everyone off their feet with the truth told by real news networks and keep Trump at the helm of Putin s Russia West.

Solved.
Hannity next destination....guantanimo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies