Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2018, 08:18 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,830,901 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah! I said you'd be disappointed.

I told you Loonies to watch but evidently you didn't. Here's the story:

Hannity spoke to Cohen about real estate. Hannity has often said on his show that he doesn't trust the stock market so invests in real estate. He said he wanted perspective and input from Cohen and no one else was involved. He was never billed and never paid Cohen for a couple of brief conversations.

Those of us who have lawyer friends do get free legal advice once in a while. But we know not to ask too often!

CLOSE THREAD
Yea we already pointed out that he said it was sic "almost exclusively about real estate". Try to keep up.

So from this we can assume your position is that Trumps life long lawyer is lying under oath and Hannity is telling the truth?

Last edited by zzzSnorlax; 04-16-2018 at 08:27 PM..

Old 04-16-2018, 08:19 PM

37,172 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
They have literally turned the presidency of the most powerful country on earth (militarily anyhow) into a reality show that rivals Jersey Shore.
If only they were as smart as Snooki...

Old 04-16-2018, 08:21 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:

Hannity spoke to Cohen about real estate. Hannity has often said on his show that he doesn't trust the stock market so invests in real estate. He said he wanted perspective and input from Cohen and no one else was involved. He was never billed and never paid Cohen for a couple of brief conversations.

Those of us who have lawyer friends do get free legal advice once in a while. But we know not to ask too often!

CLOSE THREAD
Do your friends claim you as clients to legal authorities?

Your argument is flawed in that Cohen -- one half of the Hannity Cohen team contradicts Hannity's version of things.

It's cute how you defend your buddy Sean though.

Seems you and Sean need to talk to Cohen -- he's screwing up things for y'all.

Old 04-16-2018, 08:21 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,582,768 times
Quote:

CLOSE THREAD
Makes perfect sense. A guy who has plenty of money to hire competent legal advisers randomly reached out to an attorney with no virtually experience in real estate to give him legal advice about real estate.

And the revelation that Hannity had "a couple of brief conversations" in this regard was sufficient to prompt a Federal Court filing claiming that their revelation would be "embarrassing and detrimental" to Hannity? Give me a break. If we were talking about a couple of breezy chats, why was Cohen's legal team desperate to avoid revealing Hannity's name?

Old 04-16-2018, 08:23 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
I don't recall little Georgie Stephanopoulos revealing that he used to work for the Clintons in the White House every time he did a Clinton story.
"Used to work for" and "is a client of an attorney currently under investigation by the government" are quite different things.

Quote:

CLOSE THREAD
Yes, because "real estate" is Cohen's specialty. Please tell me you aren't that gullible.

Old 04-16-2018, 08:24 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Quote:

CLOSE THREAD
Yeah. That real estate is a bridge Hannity wants to sell you.

I'm betting Hannity was involved in paying off Stormy Daniels. You stick with your opinion, and I'll stick with mine.

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
It's absurd, but I'm actually starting to believe that the whole Trump Admin is a plot by the DNC to absolutely ruin the right. The President's lawyer just gave Sean Hannity's career a major, major kick in the teeth. If it is a plot, and considering everything else going on, it's genius.
but they are doing it to themselves which really makes it funny!!!

37,172 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Makes perfect sense. A guy who has plenty of money to hire competent legal advisers randomly reached out to an attorney with no virtually experience in real estate to give him legal advice about real estate.
No more unbelievable than asking your plumber to take out your appendix. Happens all the time.

Old 04-16-2018, 08:29 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Quote:

CLOSE THREAD
Cohen seems to think he is a client. Which one is not telling the truth?

Old 04-16-2018, 08:30 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Mueller has nothing to do with the investigation of cohen.

these are two separate investigations, no matter how desperately the cheeto endeavors to conflate them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Mueller has nothing to do with Cohen. This is all SDNY, and they are pit bulls just like Mueller. The difference is, they are out of reach of any sort of interference from Trump et Cie.

You need to redirect your venom to Judge Kimba M. Wood.
mueller was the one that put the SDNY onto cohen in the first place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies