Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2018, 10:30 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,092,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Too late. 4486 troops are dead over the nonsense that people like her wholeheartedly backed Bush in carrying out. And even when we had a chance to walk away from that crap, she was a dead ender for it...and I mean right til the end. I hate her and all the other bloviating idiots who promoted that invasion. I don’t want to hear their stupid mea culpas. They make me sick.

I wish she’d gotten hit by an IED when she visited Iraq.
Hopefully you feel the same about all the CNN, ABC, CBS, and MSNBC bloviating idiots who promoted it.

MSNBC fired Phil Donahue for vocally opposing the war.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2018, 11:18 PM

29,921 posts, read 18,754,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
She destroys the neocon Sebastian Gorka:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMbxrkQ2LPw
i have to agree with Laura on this one, we will run out of money at some point if we keep this up.

Old 04-15-2018, 07:26 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,344,023 times
Quote:

I wish she’d gotten hit by an IED when she visited Iraq.
kinda evil there huh liberal.

Old 04-15-2018, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
Liberals are full of hatred and violence...nothing new.

Old 04-15-2018, 07:46 AM

956 posts, read 1,202,395 times
Quote:
Hopefully you feel the same about all the CNN, ABC, CBS, and MSNBC bloviating idiots who promoted it.

MSNBC fired Phil Donahue for vocally opposing the war.
This is why the "liberal media" myth and talking point created by Nixon is a bunch of baloney. There is no such thing. As always follow the money trail.

Old 04-15-2018, 08:52 AM

10,595 posts, read 4,226,160 times
Quote:
Only because she dared question your Dear Leader.
I'm not referring to what she said, just the way she says it.
If you are host and you are going to interrupt your guests repeatedly, you are forcing the viewer to hear your voice constantly.
I usually don't mind hosts doing that, for example Tucker Carlson is one of my favorite hosts, and he interrupts his guests regularly.
But Ingraham's voice is despicable, very messy, harsh in tone, and hard to listen to.

Old 04-15-2018, 08:56 AM

34,147 posts, read 18,412,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
I'm not referring to what she said, just the way she says it.
If you are host and you are going to interrupt your guests repeatedly, you are forcing the viewer to hear your voice constantly.
I usually don't mind hosts doing that, for example Tucker Carlson is one of my favorite hosts, and he interrupts his guests regularly.
But Ingraham's voice is despicable, very messy, harsh in tone, and hard to listen to.
I don't like when any host speaks over their guests, but often they do it because instead of answering the question, the guest goes off on his/her own soliloquy, and just spouts Talking Points. So to avoid the guest dodging a legitimate question, they try to bring them back on track. Yes, it does get tiresome.

Old 04-15-2018, 09:03 AM

57,022 posts, read 35,045,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
I can be more evil than you can imagine.

In fact, if you endorsed that invasion, I’d feel the same about you too...maybe moreso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Liberals are full of hatred and violence...nothing new.
Yep. I ain’t your stereotypical garden variety lib. If you’ve got it coming, i’mma give it to ya.

Old 04-15-2018, 09:18 AM

Quote:

In fact, if you endorsed that invasion, I’d feel the same about you too...maybe moreso.

Yep. I ain’t your stereotypical garden variety lib. If you’ve got it coming, i’mma give it to ya.
No you are exactly the stereotypical liberal in that you wish death on people you disagree with....I live in liberal mecca and know how ya'll think.

Old 04-15-2018, 09:22 AM

18,419 posts, read 15,147,080 times
Quote:

I could be wrong, but I think you may be forgetting the general tenor of the nation at that time. The Iraq invasion had wide support at that time. Both democrats and republicans endorsed it, and they had the backing of the American people. More than 7 in 10 Americans were for attacking Iraq. Most of those 72% realize what a mistake it was now, but it is easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.

Seventy-Two Percent of Americans Support War Against Iraq
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies