Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2018, 07:57 AM

18,986 posts, read 8,994,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
He disclosed that he asked him a real estate question....how horrible.
So says Hannity. If that's all it was, why did he want Cohen's lawyer to keep his name a secret?

And why ask real estate advice from a lawyer who, by all indications, has no expertise in that area?

That said, Fox News is not a real news organization, so there are no ethical standards they need to maintain. Hannity not disclosing a personal relationship with a player in his many, many on air tirades proves it definitively. Only their loyal and mindless still viewers think Fox is real.

Fox will not jettison their cash cow, ethics be damned. If anyone still questioned the credibility of Fox, this puts the questions to rest.

Old 04-17-2018, 07:58 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,368,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
First part: They followed and voted for Trump because of his racist and hate-fueld rhetoric. Your typical Trump supporter hates gays, blacks, Mexicans, and Muslims. And they were livid when a black man became president. Livid. So when Trump first came out with the birther stuff, they immediately clung to it. And then he went on with the Mexicans are rapists and murderers and Muslim ban. They loved the hate-speech and have been on board with Trump ever since.

Second part: evangelicals are the most hypocritical group of people in the United States.
That's a broad brush you're painting with there....

Old 04-17-2018, 08:00 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,042,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
So says Hannity. If that's all it was, why did he want Cohen's lawyer to keep his name a secret?

And why ask real estate advice from a lawyer who, by all indications, has no expertise in that area?
What you're saying makes way too much sense. Stop confusing these ardent Trumplings who are folding themselves into origami boats to defend the POTUS.

Cohen claimed Hannity was a "client," Hannity says he just asked Cohen a few real estate questions. Which is it?

Old 04-17-2018, 08:00 AM

2,668 posts, read 4,463,469 times
I enjoy coming here after things like this pop up and see the flailing arms and craziness that ensues. This story will disappear in two days and be nothing because it is nothing. There is enough mud flung at the walls to build an adobe home at this point.

Old 04-17-2018, 08:02 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,042,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
That's a broad brush you're painting with there....
That was done on purpose. Figured I'd just talk in absolutes the way many Trump supporters on here do.

Unless you quote them as well and inform them that they're painting with a broad brush?

Old 04-17-2018, 08:02 AM

3,212 posts, read 2,221,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
After the fact, that is a credibility problem for both the network as a whole and Hannity.

That's only if Cohen is or he is shown to be lying about their relationship.
I've used a real estate lawyer but not disclosed that fact to my employer....is that a problem?

Old 04-17-2018, 08:07 AM

28,911 posts, read 14,266,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
First part: They followed and voted for Trump because of his racist and hate-fueld rhetoric. Your typical Trump supporter hates gays, blacks, Mexicans, and Muslims. And they were livid when a black man became president. Livid. So when Trump first came out with the birther stuff, they immediately clung to it. And then he went on with the Mexicans are rapists and murderers and Muslim ban. They loved the hate-speech and have been on board with Trump ever since.

Second part: evangelicals are the most hypocritical group of people in the United States.

Do you really go thru life, day to day with that much angst in you ? Wow, nothing but hate. Although I do agree with you on the evangelical thing. Sorry for those that are religious, but no matter what faith one has chosen, they are all filled with hypocrisy.

Old 04-17-2018, 08:08 AM

19,412 posts, read 22,337,580 times
Quote:
I've used a real estate lawyer but not disclosed that fact to my employer....is that a problem?
Depends on your line of work and to what extent you decide to involve your ‘lawyer’ with your work.

In my line of work I have to be concerned with ethics, conflicts of interest and other such details. If I were a janitor? Not so much.

Old 04-17-2018, 08:09 AM

28,911 posts, read 14,266,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Will Rachel Maddow, Anderson Cooper, George Stephanopolous, Chris Matthews, and other Far Left "news" reporters get fired?

Hannity did nothing wrong. He's an admitted Conservative talk show host, and Conservative commentator.

It's just another person that the left is trying to discredit, for some reason they must be threatened by him.

Old 04-17-2018, 08:09 AM

7,448 posts, read 2,806,810 times
Quote:
Is your "real estate" lawyer under investigation by the FBI, and are you a TV news personality that has been desperately slagging off said investigation on national TV for weeks, without revealing your personal relationship with said lawyer?

If not, you should be fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies