Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2018, 07:13 PM

18,015 posts, read 27,460,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I will not click on the OP's link. Looking up 'scribd', I see that it is a website is a digital library that sells subscriptions.

Turn your channel to 360 and watch the Tucker Carlson show, hosted by Mark Steyn, about 11 minutes in.

Ed Henry is reporting that due to AG Jeff Sessions not acting quickly enough, these eleven congressmen are jumping in.

GOP reps refer Comey, Clinton, and McCabe for criminal investigation to FBI director Chris Wray, Sessions, and U.S. attorney John Uber.

Abuse of FISA, Clinton's Fusion GPS, Carter Page claims, Lisa Page claims, Comey FISA applications crimes as well as drafting an exoneration statement, McCabe's leaks to the media, Comey throwing McCabe under the bus and McCabe throwing Comey under the bus.

Lovely. Shaping up to be a nice Friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Hannity called it !!! 2018 is the year of the boomerang. The Dems called for investigations and now its coming back to bite them.

WHACK ....what was that ?
It was that dam boomerang and now its stuck in your head Comey. Those bags under your eyes went from carry on to checked baggage. Sleep well tonight.
Hannity and Sarah Carter are Rock Stars.

Last edited by McGowdog; 04-18-2018 at 07:27 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2018, 07:39 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Where's that Ohr guy in the Justice Department with the wife that works for the research company behind the Steele dossier? He's not on the list? It wouldn't be because McCain has a part in that fiasco, would it?

They rolled that guy & gal.

Old 04-18-2018, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Well?
That was a duplicate post that got merged.

Old 04-18-2018, 08:36 PM

30,160 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
It's taking this long because Trump nominated the wrong guy for AG, kept some guys in DOJ he shouldn't have, and its complicated. I don't care about the specific letter this thread is about. Getting McCabe is the 1st step in moving up the ladder. Just as people who want Trump gone see the indictments and pleas so far as the low-hanging fruit, I see McCabe that way. Between what's already known, the IG and Huber investigations, and ongoing Congressional investigations, I'm more optimistic that the higher-level corruption in the FBI/DOJ and maybe the WH will be exposed. Even if they don't all face criminal charges, some above low-hanging fruit will.
McCabe got fired. He did not get arrested, he does not have to appear in court. Worst thing they did was try to take away his pension. But a liberal judge or a deep pocket democrat will find a way to get him his money one way or another. But you say they "got him" whatever that means.

You can't really compare that the Mueller arresting and indicting numerous people.

Its been a year and a half of lock her up and we are going after all these dirty democrats and nothing to show for it. My guess is no one on the list of the OP is losing any sleep over this.

I will believe it when someone is actually arrested and charged. Otherwise its a fake news nothing burger.

Old 04-18-2018, 08:43 PM

30,160 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Hannity called it !!! 2018 is the year of the boomerang. The Dems called for investigations and now its coming back to bite them.

WHACK ....what was that ?
It was that dam boomerang and now its stuck in your head Comey. Those bags under your eyes went from carry on to checked baggage. Sleep well tonight.
These are part of the same group of GOP in the house who called for Mueller to recuse last year:

House Republicans going to call for Robert Mueller to resign - Business Insider

Look at the names.

I would like something to actually happen not just a few politicians voicing their displeasure.

Old 04-18-2018, 08:47 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,224,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Sounds like a good old fashioned Chinese communist purge that happens periodically.

"Round up all my political opponents, charge them with crimes and I will publicly vilify them mercilessly, so that when we convict them and take them out back to shoot them, nobody will care."

Fit's the Trump Mob boss mentality perfectly.
They committed crimes and perjured themselves to cover it up, they're not just innocent "political opponents".

The law needs to be applied to everyone equally...or not at all.

Old 04-18-2018, 09:09 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,747,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
McCabe got fired. He did not get arrested, he does not have to appear in court. Worst thing they did was try to take away his pension. But a liberal judge or a deep pocket democrat will find a way to get him his money one way or another. But you say they "got him" whatever that means.

You can't really compare that the Mueller arresting and indicting numerous people.

Its been a year and a half of lock her up and we are going after all these dirty democrats and nothing to show for it. My guess is no one on the list of the OP is losing any sleep over this.

I will believe it when someone is actually arrested and charged. Otherwise its a fake news nothing burger.
Wanna bet?

Old 04-18-2018, 09:23 PM

Que up the Jaws Theme....
They are starting to eat themselves at the highest levels.

Popcorn anyone?

Old 04-18-2018, 10:33 PM

9,981 posts, read 5,679,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
He resigned, who exactly drove him to resign.
He didn't resign because he wanted to go fishing more often. He resigned because he was the subject of an FBI investigation, something you claimed or at least implied there was no precedent for. As precedents go, it doesn't get much more high-profile than that.

Old 04-18-2018, 11:56 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,661,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
They committed crimes and perjured themselves to cover it up, they're not just innocent "political opponents".

The law needs to be applied to everyone equally...or not at all.
The crimes they committed seem to be only in some partisan minds endlessly rehashed, over and over. Certainly not in the U.S. Justice system. It's been sent to Justice over and over and over and each time the charges you state have been thrown out as pure partisan B.S.

Meanwhile there is an actual investigation that has produced guilty pleas, indictments and ...........much more to come.

Who ya gonna believe, scooter?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies