Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2018, 02:03 PM

3,564 posts, read 1,922,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
I wouldn't and shouldn't.

How would you compare her speech to Obama's?

still confused?
No.
I never was confused.

My comments were directed at this poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Nobody that talks that way is qualified.
I don't see a profound difference between her speech and that of the President. Other than who it is directed toward.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2018, 02:05 PM

3,564 posts, read 1,922,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
How would you compare her speech to Obama's?
I would say it was much more crass and unfiltered.

How would you compare Trump's speech to Obama's?

Old 04-19-2018, 02:09 PM

2,798 posts, read 2,676,642 times
Just goes to show that the left has their own share of Bats-crazy types.

Old 04-19-2018, 02:13 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,568,955 times
When are sane people in this country going to realize that THIS is the consequence of liberal (read democrat) indoctrination in contemporary America's culture. For years now every single day we have stories of unhinged, vile, perverse, hate-mongering, bigotted, immoral and often violent liberal behavior that just gets minimized and excused, barely covered.

Old 04-19-2018, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
Just goes to show that the left has their own share of Bats-crazy types.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
When are sane people in this country going to realize that THIS is the consequence of liberal (read democrat) indoctrination in contemporary America's culture. For years now every single day we have stories of unhinged, vile, perverse, hate-mongering, bigotted, immoral and often violent liberal behavior that just gets minimized and excused, barely covered.
As I said,...

Same-Same

But Sane people in this country do realize that stories of unhinged, vile, perverse, hate-mongering, bigotted [sic], immoral and often violent extremists from both sides are published just to stir up trouble between the People.

Old 04-19-2018, 03:28 PM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times
This idiot professor is as butt ugly on the inside as she is on the outside. Rooof.....

Old 04-19-2018, 03:39 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,568,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post

But Sane people in this country do realize that stories of unhinged, vile, perverse, hate-mongering, bigotted [sic], immoral and often violent extremists from both sides are published just to stir up trouble between the People.
Agreed -- But the percentage from the left of unhinged, vile, perverse, hate-mongering, bigoted, immoral, and often violent anarchist extremists WAY OUTNUMBERS the right.

Old 04-19-2018, 03:54 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
Can you answer the questions that I actually asked instead of this irrelevant blather?

I'll ask them again - with some clarification so as not to confuse you.
How would you compare her speech to Trump's?
How do the differences and similarities (in their speech) reflect on Trump's qualifications for his position?
They are not the same in any way. She's just pure vulgarian. Every other word is F this, F that.
She's hateful. Talking about bombing people's homes or burning them down or doing stupid sh t.

Quote:
Agreed -- But the percentage from the left of unhinged, vile, perverse, hate-mongering, bigoted, immoral, and often violent anarchist extremists WAY OUTNUMBERS the right.
Absolutely. I've never even seen anyone on the right act the way the left does.

Old 04-19-2018, 05:17 PM

2,359 posts, read 1,034,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post

I would think clogging up a mental health crisis line would qualify as a fireable offense.
Not to mention being a prosecutable one.

Old 04-19-2018, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Based n recent observations, I would have to disagree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies