Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2018, 09:03 AM

613 posts, read 360,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
That's all you have ? Should be no objection to a grand jury then.

That's been the only difference so far keeping them from being charged.

Spare us the lecture on media bias.
Media bias is not a war of ideas. It’s a war against ideas. The left owns 90 % of the bias.
the left owns 90% of bias?

Show me where on the left ever, there was a politician or a potus openly colluding with major tv like trump does with hannity talking every day, agreeing on what's put on tv, and strategy..

I dont recall Obama having the same lawyer as Maddow either (or two other like hannity in fact does).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2018, 09:09 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,904,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post

Show me where on the left ever, there was a politician or a potus openly colluding with major tv like trump does with hannity talking every day, agreeing on what's put on tv, and strategy..

I dont recall Obama having the same lawyer as Maddow either (or two other like hannity in fact does).
The right cannot see the collusion between trump and Fox news. They are being spoon-fed "news" directly from the WH. Fox has become a version of state-controlled news.

Old 04-19-2018, 09:27 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
... collusion between trump and Fox news. They are being spoon-fed "news" directly from the WH. Fox has become a version of state-controlled news.
Makes you wonder if Hannity was RECIEVING money via Cohen. Cohen being the intermediary to pass the funds to Hannity. Whereas Hannity was being paid to spew whatever WH talking points that Trump passed to Hannity. We know Hannity has been regularly meeting with Trump during dinner.

Of course Hannity wants this to be kept secret.

Old 04-19-2018, 12:14 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times
Quote:
Rosenstein was appointed by Trump.

I got no words. Trump supporters are now openly denying facts and not feeling shame of guilt on their ignorance. Dark times.
I'm sure you agree that Trump made many bad appointments before and after he became prez, some incompetent, some corrupt. Rosenstein is among them.

It takes threats and lawsuits to push the FBI/DOJ to cooperate. They and many of you apparently think the FBI/DOJ is 4th branch of government.

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 04-22-2018 at 05:16 PM..

Old 04-22-2018, 01:29 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Plenty of news coverage over Rosenstein appointing Mueller after Trump fired Comey yet, oddly (perhaps someone could explain it to me), silence over the fact that Rosenstein is the one who recommended Trump fire Comey in the first place! He gave him his own memo with the long list of reasons!

Boys and girls, can you say "Conflict of interest?"

Old 04-22-2018, 01:32 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Plenty of news coverage over Rosenstein appointing Mueller after Trump fired Comey yet, oddly (perhaps someone could explain it to me), silence over the fact that Rosenstein is the one who recommended Trump fire Comey in the first place! He gave him his own memo with the long list of reasons!

Either there is a conflict, and Rosenstein can't oversee the investigation, or Mueller never was investigating obstruction.

Old 04-22-2018, 01:50 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Either there is a conflict, and Rosenstein can't oversee the investigation, or Mueller never was investigating obstruction.
... or people just post fantasies and wishful thinking on this forum because their messiah is in deep do-do and they don't know what else to say.

Old 04-22-2018, 02:09 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:

Oh... so now the charge is collusion with the TV. I can't wait to read that police report.

Who is forced to watch Hannity and those who do are they guilty of aiding and abating collusion ?

If its illegal arrest them. Millions of them want their day in court is my bet.

Where do these ideas come from ? Place the name of an item in the fish bowl and what ever is drawn out make the accusation of collusion. I just pulled out my ticket and it says, light bulb. Show me the collusion on that.

Last edited by phma; 04-22-2018 at 02:39 PM..

Old 04-22-2018, 02:19 PM

1,705 posts, read 538,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post

Well.. First Trump told him to make up a reason to fire him!

Then a few days after Trump kept tweeting its Rosensteins fault, after the public backlash, Rosenstein appointed Mueller to find out whats going on.

Again.. Trump can´t keep his mouth shut. As is evidence again and again and again...

Old 04-22-2018, 03:11 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
Well.. First Trump told him to make up a reason to fire him!

Then a few days after Trump kept tweeting its Rosensteins fault, after the public backlash, Rosenstein appointed Mueller to find out whats going on.

Again.. Trump can´t keep his mouth shut. As is evidence again and again and again...
The one making something up is you not Trump or else you have proof to present of what Trump told them.

Rosenstein and Sessions wrote up their recommendations. If they wrote up what Trump told them too. They harmed Comey and should be held accountable but what official is making that charge and giving them a pass while wanting Trump maligned for it. None. Rosenstein and Sessions had a duty to resign if they were told to do what you say.

Rosenstein didn't appointed Mueller to find out whats going on. He did it out of anger and revenge and to protect himself. He signed off on a FISA warrant and has to answer for that unless Trump is impeach and its swept under the rug.

Obama's ignorant lying mouth went on and on and when I wanted him to shut up I turned the channel or shut it off. Get a grip !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies