Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2018, 07:48 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,586,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Rosenstein ordered Special Counsel when Comey got fired, but don't let facts get in the way of your dreams!
On what crime?

This isn't a Witch Hunt.
It has been a Wish Hunt, for over 2 years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2018, 07:51 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,586,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
^^^
This.

The End.

It is not a crime. I'm sure Mueller got to the bottom of that by now.
Statements to the fact Trump has never been the subject of the investigation, doesn't fly with the statement made above.
Where is the crime, to appoint Special Council. It isn't even a crime for Russia to Collude in our elections. Just as it is not a crime for our deep state to collude in the Russian elections and all elections around the world.

Old 04-20-2018, 07:59 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,822,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Read the Comey memos
Trump is bipolar
Comey's memos are minutely detailed and contemporaneous
Trump can't remember what he ate for dinner
And malignant narcissists never recall anything they have done or said accurately if it reflects negatively on them
They are colorblind to their own mistakes---never happened!!

Trump supporters are the most wilfully blind people around--
What you are really asking for is to just ignore the law to support a tribal president with mental health issues
I am sure we will all feel so safe if that happens---
And that is heavy sarcasm in case you might miss it..
Trumpees think that when they post this kind of hogwash that it somehow is proving a point, and gives them an AH HAH ! moment. Maybe it temporarily eases the pain a little, and gives them some hope. But, just like everything else about this dysfunctional administration , it is all smoke and mirrors.

In the meantime, Mueller and team keep quietly working away , digging up the real truth, and the people who are after Cohen are building a case that will end up on Donnie's door step.

Old 04-20-2018, 08:00 AM

10,519 posts, read 6,155,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It is not a crime. I'm sure Mueller got to the bottom of that by now.
Statements to the fact Trump has never been the subject of the investigation, doesn't fly with the statement made above.
Where is the crime, to appoint Special Council. It isn't even a crime for Russia to Collude in our elections. Just as it is not a crime for our deep state to collude in the Russian elections and all elections around the world.
Obstruction of Justice is absolutely 100% a crime.

Old 04-20-2018, 08:01 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,523,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Where is that report, link, video or anything ? Where is it ?
You remember Rod Rosenstein. Way back on May 9, Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, was thrust from bureaucratic obscurity when the White House cited his three-page memo as the basis for the firing of F.B.I. director James Comey.

Rosenstein, after a day or so, then receded from the headlines, thanks to the cyclonic chaos machine that is the Trump administration: Oval Office leaks to the Russians! Israeli spies! Angry tweets! But the bespectacled, seemingly mild-mannered lawyer just got very interesting again.

Late Wednesday afternoon, Rosenstein suddenly announced the appointment of a special prosecutor, former F.B.I. director Robert S. Mueller III, to take charge of the investigation into Russian attempts to interfere with the 2016 presidential election.

It was a stunning reversal for Rosenstein, who for weeks had been fending off congressional calls for just such a move. It was also—if the details are true—a stunning vote of no-confidence in President Donald Trump: Department of Justice sources say the White House was given only 30-minutes notice before the public announcement, and that Rosenstein had already signed the order at that point. It may also be a sign of Rosenstein’s anger at being bullied by Trump last week—when the White House, amid the uproar over Comey’s firing, tried to pin the blame on Rosenstein.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017...steins-revenge

Didn't you know that Mueller was appointed after Comey got fired? Really?

Old 04-20-2018, 08:01 AM

12,965 posts, read 9,641,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Rosenstein should resign now clearly is shown that Comey memos don’t show anything that requires a Special Counsel but just Congress oversight.

This total witch hunt by FBI was only to silence the President.

None of them expected a fighter like this President!

Every day my respects for this President grows due to the low life’s on the left!

Nothing is about the people anymore but just power grabbing left wingers who can’t deal with winning or losing in a honest way.

All the Hollywood bashers can keep bashing and all that will happen is their career getting invisible and becoming the laughing stock.

Where is the lefts Call for justice for acts done by Weinstein, Kevin Spacey and many others?

The hate by the left for a person who won the Presidency is unbelievable and some keep spewing their hate.

MAGA only happened because President Trump exposes Obama’s, Clinton’s and FBI top!
The exact same words applied to the people on the right, when Obama was in office. But, now the shoe is on the other foot, and suddenly it's not so fun being on the receiving end of all that hate, it's not fair. I can understand your frustration in that, but the Dems went through 8 years of hell from people on the right for Obama wins, y'all really hated him.

Old 04-20-2018, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Rosenstein is part of the criminal conspiracy insurance policy. He thinks he's safe and smarter than the law. His best hope it to tell Mueller enough of this witch hunt and bring it to an end. That's his best hope in getting away with his part in it.
All the clowns like Rosenstein need to be hit with the RICO Act Including Obama.

After all the time out of the spotlight Rudy Giuliani isn't making an appearance now to be a failure.
He knows the RICO Act and what it takes to bring down a Mob.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I hardly see Giuliani being a game changer in this investigation. Him coming on board is not going to change a thing about when Mueller is going to shut this thing down. Giuliani just had nothing better to do.

Old 04-20-2018, 08:15 AM

Quote:
No one but Trump has had a backbone of titanium and YUGE Gold Plated Brass Balls, to stand up to the bullies in Washington, running everything like they want.
Everyone else has been in bed with them, or rolled over and submitted rather quickly.

Trump will go down in History as the Greatest President, the USA will ever know.
When was the last time a leader, joined in battle with the troops, against tyrants?
Wow, what did you have with your coffee this morning. He got you hook , line, and sinker.

Old 04-20-2018, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Will we remember that, or November 8th, 2016?
No one else has stood with the people, to fight the tyrants running our lives for us.
Let me run your life for awhile.
Who are these tyrants you speak about? Your party is in control in Washington these days. I haven't noticed anybody directly running my life, I'm really not worrying about stuff like that.

Old 04-20-2018, 08:21 AM

10,519 posts, read 6,155,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Wow, what did you have with your coffee this morning. He got you hook , line, and sinker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Who are these tyrants you speak about? Your party is in control in Washington these days. I haven't noticed anybody directly running my life, I'm really not worrying about stuff like that.
Oh this forum is so good for a laugh some mornings.

Can't rep you again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies