Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2018, 10:55 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,810,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
I know, I know. It's all liberal fantasy.

There is a degree of probability of that however based on his lawyers and staff that are heavily concerned about findings in ongoing probes, between Cohen probe and the Special Counsel's investigation. Not saying it's more likely than not, time will tell.

Let's say though that the united forces of George Soros, deep state and Obama's evil kenyan alter ego win and force Trump to leave office early (or whatever state tv fox news makes up to attack American patriots in the justice system doing their job).

What is going to be your reaction? Are you going take it to the streets?
Trump supporters: what will you do IF Trump is forced to resign or removed?

Not a Trump voter but I won't do anything.

What will you do if/when he is not?

Old 04-20-2018, 11:07 AM

17,343 posts, read 11,285,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post

I think that's actually the bigger question since we've already seen the desperation on the left.

Old 04-20-2018, 11:09 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,815,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
I think that's actually the bigger question since we've already seen the desperation on the left.
What will the left do if he isn't? Show up in force to vote him out in 2020. If Trump is still in office in 2020, expect a very high turnout election. Trump is overwhelmingly popular with his base but the rest of the country is fed up.

Old 04-20-2018, 11:10 AM

613 posts, read 360,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post

Nothing lol. I am not too hung up on having him removed. He keeps motivating people to go out and vote like nobody did before. From the state legislature though governor through congressional races, trump is flipping more seats blue than any democrat ever did.

2020 is only two years away, as long as dems dont put hillary again, their candidate will win.

Old 04-20-2018, 11:23 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,121,245 times
Quote:
I know, I know. It's all liberal fantasy.

There is a degree of probability of that however based on his lawyers and staff that are heavily concerned about findings in ongoing probes, between Cohen probe and the Special Counsel's investigation. Not saying it's more likely than not, time will tell.

Let's say though that the united forces of George Soros, deep state and Obama's evil kenyan alter ego win and force Trump to leave office early (or whatever state tv fox news makes up to attack American patriots in the justice system doing their job).

What is going to be your reaction? Are you going take it to the streets?
You need to follow the news. Since this morning your fake Russia/CNN BS has blown up in the Left's face.
Comey, Clapper and many of the Clinton stooges will serve time.
Dems will never recover from this scandal.

Old 04-20-2018, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
You need to follow the news. Since this morning your fake Russia/CNN BS has blown up in the Left's face.
Comey, Clapper and many of the Clinton stooges will serve time.
Dems will never recover from this scandal.
Investigations are proceeding, putin's puppet. All the "news" you hear on state tv fox news and "criminal referrals" by trump shills in congress are not worht paper they are printed on and have no bearing on judicial system pursuing cases against trump & co.

Old 04-20-2018, 11:36 AM

15,216 posts, read 30,563,119 times
I love it when people put one cable TV misinformation pit over another and pretend like they have some sort of "real" knowledge, or that what they watch is actually a legitimate news organization.

Old 04-20-2018, 11:36 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,121,245 times
Quote:
Investigations are proceeding, putin's puppet. All the "news" you hear on state tv fox news and "criminal referrals" by trump shills in congress are not worht paper they are printed on and have no bearing on judicial system pursuing cases against trump & co.
I guess we'll see what happens Rachel.

Old 04-20-2018, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
I guess we'll see what happens Rachel.
Trump supporters are such snowflakes. It's all "liberal fantasy" and "hoax" - while they have multiple court documents and filings available proving criminal charges, indictments, guilty pleas of multiple associates and criminals in trump's circle.

How much of a snowflake you have to be to keep denying existence of court documents?

Old 04-20-2018, 11:41 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,398,309 times
Quote:
"State" Fox News TV. Is that because the highest level publicly communicating state actors that you know of, like the former CIA director, the former FBI director, and 200 members of the National Security complex came out in support of Trump... oh, wait... that was the other one that they supported. Is that because Google pushes conservative news to me... oh, wait, they push liberal propaganda 24/7.

The only "State" actors that I see are people like yourself, who push narratives that are contrary to reality that work to support the actual "State" that hates Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies