Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2018, 06:31 PM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcthunder1945 View Post
The DUMB DUMB section of the GOP is trying it's best to recreate late 19th and early 20th century populism in order to bring back the nostalgia times.

Time can only forward, it sucks a lot folks made poor decisions, but one needs to prepare for hard times and have overall personal responsibility. Clinging to your guns or gods or your lifestyle is what is keeping you stuck.
Here, at least learn something today.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/19th_century

Yes, All of us 180 year old people are nostalgic for the 19th century. Also, we like to rob blood banks after the sun goes down.

P.S. This is a shame test. let's see how you respond. Adult or millenial?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2018, 06:41 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,672,766 times
What is it called when Trump spreads his "old man seed", which can be trouble...as science shows? Obviously we don't know how many payoffs and NDA's are out there, but in the far future I can imagine a lot of the kinfolk taking DNA tests and the geneticists saying "Oh, now we know why your vocabulary is so limited".
:-)

Since this is ALL a comedy, I should mention a woman I knew whose last name was Breeder. No kidding. I should also mention that she was fast and loose...(I can attest I didn't do a "donald" on her, I resisted - being a married man).

That's one of many last names I wouldn't want...

Oh, another one for you! My Parents owned some shops which sold only Maternity Wear. The big joke when we were teens is that Dad and Mom sent me and bro out to "drum up business". Ha Ha!

Old 04-20-2018, 07:43 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,879,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Racist or not, "breeding" is dehumanizing in this context.

It is no different than when anti-immigration activists refer to a "Swarm" of immigrants, which is a word that refers to insects.
Anti-immigration or anti-illegal immigration? I'm confused. There are some opposed to legal immigration. Most of us are only opposed to illegal immigration.
Instead of swarm you prefer the term "wave" or "invade" or deluge or flood?
The term swarm is also used in the context of overwhelming an enemy by sending a swarm of missiles for example.
Websters says swarm can mean :move somewhere in large numbers.
"protesters were swarming into the building"
synonyms: flock, crowd, throng, surge, stream
"reporters were swarming all over the place"
Yeah I know that damned Webster.

Old 04-20-2018, 07:49 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:

It is no different than when anti-immigration activists refer to a "Swarm" of immigrants, which is a word that refers to insects.
I like to say a murder of immigrants. Sounds more refined

Old 04-20-2018, 08:05 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,015,359 times
Another example of how the far left places feelings above action.

Old 04-20-2018, 08:48 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
The DUMB DUMB section of the GOP is trying it's best to recreate late 19th and early 20th century populism in order to bring back the nostalgia times.

Time can only forward, it sucks a lot folks made poor decisions, but one needs to prepare for hard times and have overall personal responsibility. Clinging to your guns or gods or your lifestyle is what is keeping you stuck.
You having the audacity to call anyone dumb is brilliantly hilarious. YOU are a genius!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Anti-immigration or anti-illegal immigration? I'm confused. There are some opposed to legal immigration. Most of us are only opposed to illegal immigration.
Instead of swarm you prefer the term "wave" or "invade" or deluge or flood?
The term swarm is also used in the context of overwhelming an enemy by sending a swarm of missiles for example.
Websters says swarm can mean :move somewhere in large numbers.
"protesters were swarming into the building"
synonyms: flock, crowd, throng, surge, stream
"reporters were swarming all over the place"
Yeah I know that damned Webster.
Stop

The use of illegals, aliens, unlawful, law breakers, illegitimate, unauthorized, smuggled, prohibited is obsolete. You are only allowed to refer to undocumented immigrants as "immigrants" because they are all fine people who are looking for a better life, not law breakers.

The use of swarms, throngs, waves, hoards, herds, packs, invaders, deluge, streams, crowds, flocks, mobs, gaggles, legions, and anything other than "huddled masses" or "peaceful multitudes" must NOT be used... otherwise you will be deemed a racist bigot who is deplorable and beyond redemption.

I don't know why I even try to help you people, I guess it's because I care so much (virtue signaling) and open minded and tolerant of the under-educated (IQ signalling), less fortunate (better than you signalling) and, let's face it... the stupid, dumb, and ignorant. I'm so proud of myself (patting self on back).

If you don't agree with me there's simply no hope for you, and you should take a permanent bath somewhere, away from real Americans like me!

GAH!!! I channeled a progressive and now I know what it feels like to be a complete moron!

Last edited by steven_h; 04-20-2018 at 09:15 PM..

Old 04-20-2018, 09:05 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
Yes, and non-parents call us parents "Breeders".

And not in a good way.

How can Trump be racist? He's taken the skin tones of the red man and the yellow man and changed his complexion to a combination of the two. That's how committed this man is to embracing all races. Or most of them, anyway.

Old 04-20-2018, 09:45 PM

1,896 posts, read 811,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Here, at least learn something today.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/19th_century

Yes, All of us 180 year old people are nostalgic for the 19th century. Also, we like to rob blood banks after the sun goes down.

P.S. This is a shame test. let's see how you respond. Adult or millenial?
Ah. I suppose I should have said "The DUMB DUMB section of the GOP is trying it's best to recreate the nationalism, xenophobia, protectionism of the late 19th and early 20th century populism in order to bring back the nostalgia times of their respective eras.

Savvy?

Old 04-20-2018, 10:52 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,396,585 times
Quote:
Ah. I suppose I should have said "The DUMB DUMB section of the GOP is trying it's best to recreate the nationalism, xenophobia, protectionism of the late 19th and early 20th century populism in order to bring back the nostalgia times of their respective eras.

Savvy?
1. Why are you using bolded text?

2. Should the liberals ever revert to sensible border regulation and immigration that doesn't include leaving the door open for and nationalizing millions of illegals then you might have a point. In the very far distant future that will probably never arrive. Until then, your opinion comes off like a rant that is unhinged from every objective reality. Don't pee in our pocket and tell us its raining.

Old 04-21-2018, 01:31 AM

2,768 posts, read 1,583,215 times
Quote:
I had a gay friend who used to call heterosexuals "breeders" and referred to himself as a "non-breeder".

Was he dehumanizing me when he called me a "breeder"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies