Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2018, 03:02 PM

10,988 posts, read 20,556,080 times

Advertisements

I was intending to literally say crossing the street against the light or where crossing is prohibited. Actually in NYC jaywalking is more common than complying with pedestrian laws... at least that was what happened when I worked in NYC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2018, 03:08 PM

16,269 posts, read 10,395,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Waa! Not My Guilty Pwesident! Waa!

Our "Intelligence" Agencies are all butt clowns.

Waa! Not My Pwesident! Waa! I knew they wouldn't let me win Waa! Sue them waa!

I think the future crime here is that Trump gonna beat all they ass again in 2020.
Another who thinks they know more than our intelligence agencies. I mean that is downright embarrassing that you feel you are smarter and know more than the entire US Intelligence community.

I guess anyone with a keyboard can make any claim they want, doesn't mean a damned thing.

Old 04-21-2018, 03:16 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,804,676 times
Trump supporters know he isn't guilty and in today's political landscape, that's all that really matters.

Old 04-21-2018, 03:28 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Why do Trump’s supporters and defenders assume he’s guilty? Whenever a Trump associate is indicted or under investigation, the conversation from other Trump supporters leads to them questioning whether that individual will flip or protect Trump. If Trump did nothing wrong, why worry?
you have it backwards there my friend, its the haters that assume he is guilty, and they go on the attack every time something happens in the investigation as if it were the key to bringing down trump.

Old 04-21-2018, 03:40 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
It has been rehashed endlessly, but it's telling that even after everything we've witnessed with Trump, you still can't bring yourself to admit the nation made a terrible mistake. Which can lead one to only conclude that you don't dislike Trump as much as you've occasionally said.
I can admit that it was a mistake either way. We had a much better option. Trump isn't the one that cheated us out of that option.

Old 04-21-2018, 07:40 PM

30,355 posts, read 19,128,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Trump invited Russian diplomats into the Oval office - would allow only Russian photographers in - did not even tell the American press it happened and shared classified info.
We had to find out about it from the Russian press!

Same thing has happened numerous times since. How do you feel about your President keeping meetings with Russians secret from you that you only get to know about if the Russians choose to share it?
How do feel about Trump lying and making up a false story about Don Jr meeting with the Russians in Trump Tower?
So tell us Obi Wan Canobee, did you use the force to find out about this faux info?

I like that Trump is trying to obtain a better relationship with Russia than we've had in the past especially in light of their nuclear missile capability. i also like that the corrupt traitors at the top of the FBI that tried to depose President Trump are going to be locked up one day.

Old 04-21-2018, 09:47 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
So you know more than our intelligence agencies? Interesting position to take.

Who says our intelligence agencies have determined Russians hacked the DNC servers?

When did they make this discovery and how do they know for sure?

Old 04-21-2018, 10:14 PM

10,522 posts, read 6,157,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
So tell us Obi Wan Canobee, did you use the force to find out about this faux info?

I like that Trump is trying to obtain a better relationship with Russia than we've had in the past especially in light of their nuclear missile capability. i also like that the corrupt traitors at the top of the FBI that tried to depose President Trump are going to be locked up one day.
Are you kidding me?
Try turning off Fox 'News' go and go and find out what is actually going on in the Trump administration for yourself.
Google is your friend.

Old 04-21-2018, 10:59 PM

17,986 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Another who thinks they know more than our intelligence agencies. I mean that is downright embarrassing that you feel you are smarter and know more than the entire US Intelligence community.

I guess anyone with a keyboard can make any claim they want, doesn't mean a damned thing.
Explain to me the actions of Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Andrew McCabe, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, the Loretta Lynch doj, etc.

They're all worthless destructive lying criminals and they are all going down.

When your Mainstream Fakestream Lamestream media and your google starts to print and air what we're seeing on Fox, you will know, but will still deny.

I still want someone to tell me who was pulling McCabe's strings. Who put him in a position to lie? Someone above even him.

Y'all have Trump Derangement Syndrome. You cannot possibly see straight right now.

Old 04-21-2018, 11:47 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Why do Trump’s supporters and defenders assume he’s guilty? Whenever a Trump associate is indicted or under investigation, the conversation from other Trump supporters leads to them questioning whether that individual will flip or protect Trump. If Trump did nothing wrong, why worry?
Exactly! Trump should relax and enjoy the ride.

He has nothing to hide, and nothing to fear. The most that will come of this is a certification that he is squeaky clean, and we will be full of praises singing "alas! we have found an honest man!"

Assuming Trump is Guilty....-honestly-i-am.jpg
Assuming Trump is Guilty....-diogenes.jpg

His 2016 campaign though ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies