Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2018, 11:06 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,650,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Baloney. Bill was sleeping with other women before and after they got married. Hillary had her own girlfriends on the side. Bill said in an interview that "Hillary had eaten more **** than him.".
Wow, I'd like to read that interview. I've always heard the internet rumors on that but to hear it from the horse's mouth would be interesting. Do you have a link for that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2018, 11:06 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
bluntforcetruth is fake news. Truly fake news.

Just go to twitter and check Hillary's status.

As for your other garbage, the Clintons married for love. They loved one another.
It was a marriage of convenience from the beginning, especially after Bill was president. It's common knowledge.

Old 04-24-2018, 11:15 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
You obviously do not have any idea what a "political operative" is. Presumably you are equally unaware of what most of the other words you've used mean.
Yeah, right. I was involved in politics early in my career, and reported directly to two Governors during that time. One a Republican, and one a Democrat. So, maybe you are the one that is ignorant. The terms I used for her, and others are accurate. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they are wrong. You are just being dishonest with yourself and others. There's a word for that.

Old 04-24-2018, 11:15 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
It was a marriage of convenience from the beginning, especially after Bill was president. It's common knowledge.
In the beginning, it was two people who had fallen in love as students. What was convenient about their marriage to begin with? Neither had money. Neither had political connections. If anything, Hillary was a political liability to Bill. So, no, not a marriage of convenience from the beginning.

Old 04-24-2018, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Yeah, right. I was involved in politics early in my career, and reported directly to two Governors during that time. One a Republican, and one a Democrat. So, maybe you are the one that is ignorant. The terms I used for her, and others are accurate. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they are wrong. You are just being dishonest with yourself and others. There's a word for that.
The terms you used for her aren't accurate. They may be convenient for you because they serve a particular narrative you want to believe. But the narrative itself is false. She wasn't a political operative. She was just a law school graduate trying to establish herself.

Old 04-24-2018, 11:20 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
In the beginning, it was two people who had fallen in love as students. What was convenient about their marriage to begin with? Neither had money. Neither had political connections. If anything, Hillary was a political liability to Bill. So, no, not a marriage of convenience from the beginning.
Ok, lets call it a marriage based on common goals, politics and power. After Bill played around she "stood by her man" while they prophesied about the first woman president in his lifetime. Watch the video. He of course made the promise he would support her if she stayed with him. That's not love.

Old 04-24-2018, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Ok, lets call it a marriage based on common goals, politics and power. After Bill played around she "stood by her man" while they prophesied about the first woman president in his lifetime. Watch the video. He of course made the promise he would support her if she stayed with him. That's not love.

Let's call it a marriage that started with two people in love. Over the years the marriage evolved, and common goals, politics and power certainly played a role in that evolution. Their having a child together also played a role in that evolution. I am sure she was terribly hurt by Bill's infidelities, but she did choose to stand by him. Whatever reasons they had to continue the marriage are between them, though. And the bs that people spew about their marriage is bs. And once again, this thread is based on a LIE.

Old 04-24-2018, 11:57 AM

8,377 posts, read 4,359,448 times
Quote:
She is constantly in the news saying controversial things about the election, and Trump Admin. First it was her book tour, now she is on every talk show that will have her, and every university, and organization that will pony up $25K. Hillary is making public comments, people are responding to those comments.

Is that so difficult to understand? She won't shut up, mainly about the DEPLORABLES.
Regardless, she is still irrelevant but for some reason, cons cant ignore her.

Old 04-24-2018, 12:02 PM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Regardless, she is still irrelevant but for some reason, cons cant ignore her.
When she stops her "I should be President" rants almost daily on talk shows, college campuses, and any place else she can find, then we'll stop commenting, and refuting what she says. Are we not allow to respond to her accusations? Most of it is just the Deplorables speech over, and over again blaming everyone but herself for the lost. Before it was Trump voters (deplorables), well duh. Then it was her own party. Now it is the Media that was against her. Really Hillary? They helped you every way they could, including giving you debate questions prior to the debates!

She also criticizes Trump during these almost daily, public rants. That's fine, she has every right to do that. We have every right to comment. She is bringing it on herself. If she would shut up, then we wouldn't have a reason to talk about her.

Old 04-24-2018, 12:14 PM

Quote:
When she stops her "I should be President" rants almost daily on talk shows, college campuses, and any place else she can find, then we'll stop commenting, and refuting what she says. Are we not allow to respond to her accusations? Most of it is just the Deplorables speech over, and over again blaming everyone but herself for the lost. Before it was Trump voters (deplorables), well duh. Then it was her own party. Now it is the Media that was against her. Really Hillary? They helped you every way they could, including giving you debate questions prior to the debates!

She also criticizes Trump during these almost daily, public rants. That's fine, she has every right to do that. We have every right to comment. She is bringing it on herself. If she would shut up, then we wouldn't have a reason to talk about her.
I wish she would get over her defeat. I understand that much of her commentary has been part of the publicity tour for her book, the book about the election, and she has a contractual obligation to appear on talk shows, and at college campuses, and at bookstores. But I also disagree with some of her perspective. She's trying to explain what she thinks happened, but her perspective cannot be objective. She wasn't an objective observer of the campaign, and so her perspective is subjective.

That said, this thread, about her marriage, is deplorable. It's based on a LIE. And the people who believe in the Clinton crime family, who believe that she married Bill to further her political ambitions, who believe in some vast conspiracy, are deplorable. And their views have to be rebutted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies