Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2018, 08:36 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,658,187 times

Advertisements

This poster seems to be getting a little bothered with the caps YOURSELF and the genius remark. I feel like I'm in middle school.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2018, 08:42 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
This poster seems to be getting a little bothered with the caps YOURSELF and the genius remark. I feel like I'm in middle school.
Nobody says you have to read the posts. Do you not have free will?

It seems the liberal/progressive don't like the true content, and reality of the posts. Hillary has been a Democrat, political operative her entire career. Not a "successful" lawyer. She latched onto Bill Clinton because her reputation was in decline in the Democrat Party. The only reason Hillary had any political clout was that she was Bill's wife.

She was conniving, and calculating enough to turn that into a Senate seat, and Sec. of State position, but alas she was so poor of an individual, and candidate her career was thankfully ended.

Old 04-24-2018, 08:44 AM

24,202 posts, read 19,206,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
And no one says you HAVE to post, especially when it's lies. Do you not have free will? Or are you somehow beholden to Trump and the GOP and are being forced to post lies against your will?

Old 04-24-2018, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
And no one says you HAVE to post, especially when it's lies. Do you not have free will? Or are you somehow beholden to Trump and the GOP and are being forced to post lies against your will?
Lies to you maybe. I love when liberal/progressives attempt to censor thought they don't like. Maybe call the government, and cry to them?

Old 04-24-2018, 08:56 AM

24,202 posts, read 19,206,363 times
Quote:
Lies to you maybe. I love when liberal/progressives attempt to censor thought they don't like. Maybe call the government, and cry to them?
Thoughts are not facts. A lie is when you claim something is a fact yet it is demonstrably false. You are entitled to your own opinions but you are not entitled to your own set of false "facts."

Old 04-24-2018, 08:56 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
This entire thread is based on a lie. And all you have to do is go to twitter to discover that.

It's not censoring thought to point out a lie. And the person crying about it seems to be YOU.

Old 04-24-2018, 09:15 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,658,187 times
Quote:

It seems the liberal/progressive don't like the true content, and reality of the posts. Hillary has been a Democrat, political operative her entire career. Not a "successful" lawyer. She latched onto Bill Clinton because her reputation was in decline in the Democrat Party. The only reason Hillary had any political clout was that she was Bill's wife.

She was conniving, and calculating enough to turn that into a Senate seat, and Sec. of State position, but alas she was so poor of an individual, and candidate her career was thankfully ended.

Really? I don't have READ posts? This gets more bizarrely immature by each post. I can't tell if you're being a baby unless I read your posts. I don't know they are ridiculous until I read them. How about you use your free will to stop acting like a pouting adolescent when you're wrong about what you post? Novel idea, I know.

Old 04-24-2018, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Really? I don't have READ posts? This gets more bizarrely immature by each post. I can't tell if you're being a baby unless I read your posts. I don't know they are ridiculous until I read them. How about you use your free will to stop acting like a pouting adolescent when you're wrong about what you post? Novel idea, I know.
No, you don't have to read the post, nor do you have to resort to personal attacks because you disagree with what I say. That's a smokescreen for censorship if you would be honest about it.

Old 04-24-2018, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Thoughts are not facts. A lie is when you claim something is a fact yet it is demonstrably false. You are entitled to your own opinions but you are not entitled to your own set of false "facts."
So why did Hillary leave the Watergate committee? She was a pure, Democrat political operative that got caught. You can quote Snopes all you want. The reality is, her own party thought she was more of a risk than what she was worth. She was never a successful lawyer by any stretch.

The premise of this post is correct. Hillary is a hypocritical, ultra radical feminist, caught in her own prejudices. Maybe get back on topic?

Old 04-24-2018, 09:24 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
No, you don't have to read the post, nor do you have to resort to personal attacks because you disagree with what I say. That's a smokescreen for censorship if you would be honest about it.
Disagreeing with what you say, and pointing out your bald lies are two different things.

Hillary hasn't been a Democratic operative her entire life.

She began life as a Republican. She and Bill Clinton began dating before her stint in DC. She moved to Arkansas to be with the man she loved. She wasn't a politician when she moved, and neither was Bill. She married him before he began his political career. She was a successful attorney, and her income supported the family because his salary as Attorney General, and as Governor, were inadequate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies