Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2018, 09:03 AM

5,999 posts, read 7,099,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
So get me up to speed. What's the difference is saying suck my d to a black women and saying it to a white woman, brown, red or yellow woman. Why do we distinguish the woman is a black woman?
Excellent question. The left sees everything through the prism of race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. in other words they divide everyone into groups, that way it is easier to demonize a particular group and blame them for societal failures. So I was using the lefts own thought process against them. If a famous conservative told a black woman to suck his you know what there would be protests calling for that celebrity to never work again, rallies, 24 hour breaking stories on CNN and MSNBC denouncing said celebrity as a racist, sexist, misogynist and also blame Donald Trump, because surely that person voted for Donald Trump. But in this particular instance Tom Arnold is a radical liberal, so none of the above has taken place, plus said black woman is a conservative. The main point is to shine a light on the double standard and hypocrisy of progressivism.

Old 04-23-2018, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Or... maybe some of us just don't follow Tom Arnold on Twitter?

I have no clue what this conversation was about. Nor do I want to go read about it.
And yet you took the time to post in the thread. Odd

Old 04-23-2018, 09:05 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
Hmmm- Hilton is Hispanic and King is black/biracial- so her original intent was obviously to trigger someone. I'm guessing she will be our next Youtube 'star.'

And this has always been Tom Arnold's shtick. That is why he and Roseanne made a good pair- completely unfiltered/provocative. It's not how I would conduct myself but someone that engages either Tom or Roseanne pretty much knows what level of response they will receive.
heh. they don't call him 'Talcum X' for nothin'.

Black Lives Matter organizer Shaun King claims he is the victim of a 'white supremacist conspiracy' | Daily Mail Online

Old 04-23-2018, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Well - I guess I travel in different circles -- didn't hear it -- and don't care to.

If I respected Tom Arnold or thought anybody else did, maybe worth getting my knickers in a knot...but truthfully he's just some random twitterer and I don't comment or campaign against trolls like that.

You go ahead though -- obviously this is something near and dear to your heart and you really care what Arnold thinks and says.
And yet nowhere in this post did you condemn what he said now that you know. Because he is a leftist like you and because she is a conservative. We are now 0-3 on progressives refusing to condemn Tom Arnold in this thread. Just as I thought

Old 04-23-2018, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Or... maybe some of us just don't follow Tom Arnold on Twitter?

I have no clue what this conversation was about. Nor do I want to go read about it.
Now you know, yet you refuse to condemn it. 0-4

Old 04-23-2018, 09:09 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
And yet you took the time to post in the thread. Odd
Because I do read this forum.

And because I am what most here refer to as "the left" and I want to know why I'm expected to be talking about whatever this is.

I was thinking I missed Tom Arnold on some high profile talk show or something telling a black, female panelist to perform fellatio on him and I was wondering why I'd not heard of this shocking development already.

Have you not ever observed that the left will eat their own over racist comments that get out into the mainstream where they can hear about them and be outraged?

LOL.

This just got missed until some sort of right-wing rag caught wind of it.

Tom Arnold says all sorts of stupid stuff. I'm not okay with everything he says and I'm certainly not okay with him making unwelcome, lewd comments directed at a female, independent of her racial group.

So... what's the real story here?

That he said something stupid? Or that there was not a strong enough response to him saying something stupid?

Because the former... yes... he said something stupid.

The latter? I am guessing that not enough people know he said it.

Old 04-23-2018, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
Hmmm- Hilton is Hispanic and King is black/biracial- so her original intent was obviously to trigger someone. I'm guessing she will be our next Youtube 'star.'

And this has always been Tom Arnold's shtick. That is why he and Roseanne made a good pair- completely unfiltered/provocative. It's not how I would conduct myself but someone that engages either Tom or Roseanne pretty much knows what level of response they will receive.
Shawn King is not biracial he is white. He pretended for a long time to be black and or biracial but was caught and no longer makes that claim. And Hispanic has nothing to do with being white have you never seen Jorge Ramos? Oh and 0-6

Old 04-23-2018, 09:11 AM

8,620 posts, read 5,652,717 times
This phrase is not literal - it's an insult that both some men and some women currently use.

Risqué language has been modified by the internet, where there are fewer censors.

Old 04-23-2018, 09:11 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Now you know, yet you refuse to condemn it. 0-4
Please see my previous post. I do not think it was okay for him to say this.

Like, duh... what reasonable human being would be okay with it?

I think you're reaching... hard.

Old 04-23-2018, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmak70 View Post
i'm outraged !!!!!! There, happy now ?
1-6
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies