Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2018, 12:39 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,570,932 times

Advertisements

Candace Owens should tour college campuses with Ben Shapiro.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2018, 12:41 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,002,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Have no idea what point you want to make.

You don't care? okay, I guess I have to take your words for it. lol
Just in reference to folks saying/implying your a bad person for voting Trump.

We all get it.

For every Trump voter who gets dissed by either a crazy old liberal or just someone who doesn't like Trump -- there is an anti-Trump person who gets dissed by either a crazy old conservative or someone who likes Trump.

That's all.

And when you visit message boards to debate issues you get it even more --

Old 04-25-2018, 12:41 PM

39,223 posts, read 27,589,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
LOL -- thanks for asking but I am okay.....lol.

I've been told that my lack of attachment to a party basically means my opinion doesn't count. I can't commit to red or blue so none of what I say matters. Basically I'm an idiot because I haven't declared my loyalty to either.

I'm telling you -- no matter what you think someone is going to disagree with you.

That's on them not me.
I am actually okay with the bold. I am not telling you how you should be feeling, but I am okay with people who disagree with me. I can tell you there are five posters (maybe more) on CD I do respect, they disagree with me all the time. It is a learning experience from them.

The one I cannot stand are those who tell me I am a racist c*nt who wants to be white. Those are in the minority, fortunately. Most people in this country are moderate. "They" will never let you forget that you are different, that you are a minority. They will never view you as an American. Never. Gee, I thought that is the white supremacist mentality. lol They (the far left and far right) are ALL .THE . SAME.

In real life, I kept it low key. I don't tell people my heritage. So I get along with all types of people. LOL
On the internet, I am just another self hating minority I guess. LOL

Old 04-25-2018, 12:43 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,002,303 times
Quote:
I am actually okay with the bold. I am not telling you how you should be feeling, but I am okay with people who disagree with me. I can tell you there are five posters on CD I do respect, they disagree with me all the time.

The one I cannot stand is those who tell me I am a racist c*nt who wants to be white. Those are the ones in my opinions are in the minority. Most people in this country are moderate.
WHAT?

AAACK -- oh I would so lose my mind if someone said something like that.

That is awful.

Old 04-25-2018, 12:45 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,647,517 times
Quote:
I am actually okay with the bold. I am not telling you how you should be feeling, but I am okay with people who disagree with me. I can tell you there are five posters on CD I do respect, they disagree with me all the time. It is a learning experience from them.

The one I cannot stand are those who tell me I am a racist c*nt who wants to be white. Those are in the minority, fortunately. Most people in this country are moderate.
I see this a lot when a woman/non-white person voted for Trump. Ironically it's always, you guessed it, liberal white people who attack them for supporting Trump.

"You're such a racist for voting for Trump even though you're black, how could you!"

Old 04-25-2018, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
I see this a lot when a woman/non-white person voted for Trump. Ironically it's always, you guessed it, liberal white people who attack them for supporting Trump.

"You're such a racist for voting for Trump even though you're black, how could you!"
Not just "liberal" white, also the " liberal " minorities. The fact that I am mixed makes it worse for me. The liberal Asians, black, etc. also attack. Actually, I don't want to say liberals, I don't know what they are. Real liberals are not like that at all.

Old 04-25-2018, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
WHAT?

AAACK -- oh I would so lose my mind if someone said something like that.

That is awful.
yep It is.

You are I disagree with each other a lot, but I want to take this opportunity to let you know that I DO respect your opinion and think you are a good poster.

thanks for the kind words.

Old 04-25-2018, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Not just "liberal" white, also the " liberal " minorities. The fact that I am mixed makes it worse for me. The liberal Asians, black, etc. also attack. Actually, I don't want to say liberals, I don't know what they are. Real liberals are not like that at all.
This times 100. I don't know what happened to liberals, but many of the ones who claim they are have turned into hateful, racists themselves.

I say, you do you, think what you like, as long as you aren't hurting anyone, live your life and think how you want. That's kinda where I am with the Kanye thing. If we all thought the same exact way....I'd actually be a little bit worried.

Old 04-25-2018, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
This times 100. I don't know what happened to liberals, but many of the ones who claim they are have turned into hateful, racists themselves.

I say, you do you, think what you like, as long as you aren't hurting anyone, live your life and think how you want. That's kinda where I am with the Kanye thing. If we all thought the same exact way....I'd actually be a little bit worried.
Yep!

Old 04-25-2018, 01:36 PM

Welp, Trump just tweeted about Kanye. I'm about to grab some popcorn and see everyone freak out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies