Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2018, 07:43 PM

57,322 posts, read 26,245,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
If you heard the Fox interview today, Trump was the one frothing at the mouth
That was a stunning display by an unhinged president calling in to a talk show at random. The Fox & Friends sycophants looked like deer in the headlights and tried to steer him to Kanye West. They had to cut him off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2018, 08:19 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,903,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
That was a stunning display by an unhinged president calling in to a talk show at random. The Fox & Friends sycophants looked like deer in the headlights and tried to steer him to Kanye West. They had to cut him off.
Exactly--I am sure the control room called and said get him off ASAP
And Trump was still just rambling when they cut him off...

Old 04-26-2018, 08:35 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,666,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GABESTA535 View Post
I saw the interview. I swear I don't understand my own country. We have many of the world's top universities. We produce most of the worlds Nobel Laureates. We have so many gifted thinkers, writers, teachers, researchers and artists. And yet this is the guy who is President. Speaks at an elementary school level, has no intellectual curiosity, and yet still has millions of supporters. Makes no sense.
I understand your frustration, hopefully he have energized people to get out and vote in November.

Old 04-26-2018, 08:38 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,771,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
He's never going to be politically correct or follow any kind of a company line. He's always going to portray himself as one of the regular folks with frustrations ect.

That's his thing. Haven't you figured it out yet?
There are “regular folks” who are smart and “regular folks” who are idiots.

The one we have in the WH is an idiot as evidenced by the manic-bipolar call to Fox and Friends. Trump blew up his attorneys’ defense strategy right there.

I hope you figure it out one day.

Old 04-26-2018, 08:38 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,234,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
I understand your frustration, hopefully he have energized people to get out and vote in November.
I sure hope so, as well.

Old 04-26-2018, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Yep their body language spoke volumes. Then the bimbo brought up K. West. Good grief.

Old 04-26-2018, 08:42 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,666,867 times
Quote:
Exactly--I am sure the control room called and said get him off ASAP
And Trump was still just rambling when they cut him off...
That was just unbelievable, for the president of the United States to have a meltdown like that on live tv. His rant was all over the place, and the look on the faces of he Fox and Friends host pretty much said it all. This was pretty disturbing to watch.

Old 04-26-2018, 08:47 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,234,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GABESTA535 View Post
I saw the interview. I swear I don't understand my own country. We have many of the world's top universities. We produce most of the worlds Nobel Laureates. We have so many gifted thinkers, writers, teachers, researchers and artists. And yet this is the guy who is President. Speaks at an elementary school level, has no intellectual curiosity, and yet still has millions of supporters. Makes no sense.
I remember when those types were looked up to. I know I sure have, but that never stopped me from my blue collar career. It seems that within the past decade, there has been a war on intellectuals, science, and knowledge. I don't get it. College isn't for everyone, but I think it's fair to say we all reap the rewards of knowledge, science and progress.

Old 04-26-2018, 08:50 PM

Quote:
And he did that Fox and Friends as a birthday present for Melania--
Only Trump would consider hearing himself make a fool of himself on national tv was a gift for his wife...

Melania has enough money--she doesn't need Trump to buy her a present
Best present might have been a calendar with the date of the divorce marked...
Nah.

I don’t think she’s going to divorce him. She has to stay put to ensure her son gets his fair share and rightful place. Undoubtedly, the hyenas Ivana gave birth to will try to eat his lunch.

Trump is going to lose his mind one day. Melania will send him off to a gold leif home and she’ll get herself a good looking bodyguard.

Old 04-26-2018, 08:53 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,778,487 times
We have spoiled brat man-child as a president. Sleep tight, America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies