Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2018, 09:51 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,282,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
They always think they “gave something” to black people.

Something like 67% of the black community is on some form of public assistance .

You were saying something about being given something?

Old 05-02-2018, 09:52 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,282,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Kanye is super rich. Rich folks aren't Dems or Repubs.

He didn't vote.

I didn't list Kanye as an example.That was my point. The other poster threw in Kanye for some reason.

Last edited by wallflash; 05-02-2018 at 10:05 AM..

Old 05-02-2018, 11:12 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
No, it isn't
I freed 1000's from slavery.
I could have freed 1000's more.
If they only knew they were slaves.

Meet 2018 and the Democrat Plantation and if they only knew.

Old 05-02-2018, 12:46 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
10-20 years from now the Hispanic vote will be a powerful force and the the Democrat Party will be the Party of Hispanics.

Hispanics do not care for most Blacks and Hispanics will abandon the Black vote.

This is why the Dem party is importing as many Hispanics illegals into the US as possible. Change to the party will not be favorable to Blacks.

Old 05-02-2018, 01:27 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
I didn't list Kanye as an example.That was my point. The other poster threw in Kanye for some reason.
Because he is the main person that is bringing the talk of the Democratic Plantation and also fighting "slavery" by voting to wherever he claimed it is coming from. I don't care because Kanye is a blithering idiot.

Old 05-02-2018, 03:21 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
... he says, followed up by this without a hint of irony:

Cool story, bro-flake. For someone who likes to play it like nothing can get under your skin, you sure trigger easily.

You have no clue what I thought of Kanye a week ago and you still have no idea what I think of him, because I'd never said one way or another and I still haven't except to call him a goofball. So now you're left to insult me personally and lie through your ass about what I supposedly think and what I'd supposedly do because that's what angry, impotent little nothings do when they're exposed for who and what they are.
Of course I know what you think of him. I just told you.

Can you read?
Quote:
Since your intellectual arsenal is obviously reduced to making statements about my finances or my stance on war that you have no way of actually knowing anything about, you can safely be considered as toast with regards to having anything of substance to contribute to the thread. Its too bad you continue to try and post anyway.

But it is interesting to see that you tacitly admit that the black community is inextricably bound to and dependent on financial assistance from the very people they call racists and want to tell to mind their own business.

Have a nice day. I will focus on other posters capable of constructing posts of actual substance .
No one is depending on the likes of you for assistance. Stop flattering yourself.

And you’re bailing because you’re tired of me eviscerating your lame racist arguments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
We are not looking for all black people to turn Republican, but to stop being monolith Democrat.

20% to 30% Republican will show that at least some fair assessment is being done at the voting booths instead of just automatically selecting D all the time.
Our vote percentages are none of your concern. Concentrate on another group. We aren’t interested in your spiel. We do what we want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seamusnh View Post
I am not black, but I would like to ask blacks this - "Blacks have been voting 90%+ of the time for Democrats for the past 50 years. How has that worked out for blacks in America? How have blacks fared compared to other groups in the country - hispanics, asians, etc?"
Never you mind.

Old 05-02-2018, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I freed 1000's from slavery.
I could have freed 1000's more.
If they only knew they were slaves.

Meet 2018 and the Democrat Plantation and if they only knew.
No party freed blacks from slavery.

Moreover, after Lincoln died, the Republican Party abandoned any pretense (and that’s all it was) of supporting African Americans almost immediately.

Then you guys invited the likes of Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms to join the party...effectively ruining any shard of credibility you had, which wasn’t much in the first place.

Old 05-02-2018, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
10-20 years from now the Hispanic vote will be a powerful force and the the Democrat Party will be the Party of Hispanics.

Hispanics do not care for most Blacks and Hispanics will abandon the Black vote.

This is why the Dem party is importing as many Hispanics illegals into the US as possible. Change to the party will not be favorable to Blacks.
Are we as African Americans supposed to care about how Hispanics feel about us? Because I don’t.

Moreover, why do Hispanics feel so comfortable expressing their negative feelings about African Americans to YOU?

Old 05-02-2018, 03:48 PM

42,838 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
Did I mention Kanye? Kanye is a flake. He gets mentioned because he did , it seems, walk off the Dem plantation , and because he had a hit put out on him for daring to do so.
I listed my examples. There are more from everyday life. Feel free to address what I actually said when you feel capable.
umm yeah, that was quite a list... Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Thomas Sowell, Colin Powell, Condi Rice, Alan Keyes, etc

Old 05-02-2018, 09:41 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
What bill was tailored to black people?

All of that progressive legislation like the New Deal and Great Society was fashioned with white people in mind exclusively. It wouldn’t have passed otherwise.
lol It passed because people relied on government to run their lives, unfortunately.

"by 1935, the Works Progress Administration (WPA) was employing approximately 350,000 African Americans annually, about 15% of its total workforce.
In the Civilian Conservation Corps, the percentage of blacks who took part climbed from roughly 3% at its outset in 1933 to over 11% by the close of 1938 with a total of more than 350,000 having been enrolled in the CCC by the time the program was shut down in 1942.
In 1934, the Public Works Administration (PWA) inserted a clause in all government construction contracts that established a quota for the hiring of black laborers based on the 1930 labor census and as a consequence a significant number of blacks received skilled employment on PWA projects."

African Americans and the New Deal: A Look Back in History - Roosevelt Institute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I’ve read the speeches. You haven’t.
You didn't understand since you were busy falsely playing the race card.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies