Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2018, 08:16 PM

24,598 posts, read 9,437,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Trump is pulling off the Negotiations of the century after Reagan and the Berlin Wall.
Obama was to lazy and condescending to ever have pulled this off.

And Libs continue to Root for failure.
Obama is a community organizer, too busy trying to fill out NCAA brackets while vacationing to Hawaii and brokering deals between the police and Henry Gates during beer summits.

Only thing he ever did on the world stage was bow and apologize.

Old 06-11-2018, 09:32 PM

8,394 posts, read 3,486,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound_295 View Post
I forgot about Margaret many years ago, like everyone else. I thought about Pierre & Margaret for about 2 seconds when Justin was elected. That was it. The trade deficit lie was a real head-scratcher. Then Trump unleashed a volley of personal insults. Why? Oh yeah, then it came back to me. I remember the reports of Trump sniffing around Margaret, many years ago. (Ewwww) I can't be the only one who remembers. I don't know what happened with Margaret. I assume that if she died it would be reported in the US. She was that famous.

Margaret Trudeau is still alive and kicking and I think you're right about the reason Trump got stuck into Justin. Maybe not because Margaret might have rejected Trump years ago, but because of these comments she made less than 2 years ago.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/1..._12562672.html

Watch the interview, she says a little more than is reported in the article itself.

"There are two things that define mental illness and [people] who aren't getting the help that they need and who are unstuck in their unquiet mind. They deny that there is anything wrong and then they blame everybody else for any mistakes they’ve made. It’s not their fault," Trudeau, who is a mental health advocate, told The Huffington Post Canada.
"Well, I see this in one of the candidates, that he's so involved in his own self that he forgets he's presidential and should be looking at issues. And that's all I’m going to say and I'm not going to say one more word because I don't want to be in an enemy camp anywhere."

Old 06-11-2018, 09:55 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,872,345 times
What do you have with to nuts in a room making agreements? Both fail to live up to agreements, both lie, both have crazy haircuts, both need to have psychological problems that require help. One has his relatives killed while the other comments on open interviews that he could stand in the middle of 5th Ave and shot someone and nothing would happen to him.

So what will come out of the summit – “hot air” that won’t last long.

Old 06-11-2018, 10:01 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,219,689 times
Shocker:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7446bf2fcca7

Quote:
Among their income: Ivanka Trump earned $3.9 million from the Trump International Hotel in Washington and more than $2 million from severance from the Trump Organization in 2017, while Kushner reported over $5 million in income from Quail Ridge, a Kushner Cos. apartment complex acquired last year in Plainsboro, N.J.
But most from unspecified outside sources

Quote:
The filings show how the couple is collecting immense sums from other enterprises while serving in the White House, an extraordinary income flow that ethics experts have warned could create potential conflicts of interests.
Draining the swamp indeed

Old 06-11-2018, 10:18 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,219,689 times
There is literally a tweet for everything when it comes to Trump criticizing Trump.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...16787182428160

Old 06-11-2018, 11:19 PM

23,813 posts, read 34,666,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobber View Post
Margaret Trudeau is still alive and kicking and I think you're right about the reason Trump got stuck into Justin. Maybe not because Margaret might have rejected Trump years ago, but because of these comments she made less than 2 years ago.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/1..._12562672.html

Watch the interview, she says a little more than is reported in the article itself.

"There are two things that define mental illness and [people] who aren't getting the help that they need and who are unstuck in their unquiet mind. They deny that there is anything wrong and then they blame everybody else for any mistakes they’ve made. It’s not their fault," Trudeau, who is a mental health advocate, told The Huffington Post Canada.
"Well, I see this in one of the candidates, that he's so involved in his own self that he forgets he's presidential and should be looking at issues. And that's all I’m going to say and I'm not going to say one more word because I don't want to be in an enemy camp anywhere."
I remember Trump sniffing around Margaret. The entertainment shows were a new thing & they used to show the Trudeaus out on the town. The mental health comment probably added to it. I think Trump's Canadian problems are based in Margaret. If he ever did anything to her, I hope she me toos him.

Old 06-12-2018, 01:23 AM

24,508 posts, read 33,298,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Sweet FAKENEWS, Bro.
Not "fake news." More like "history." Of which liberals would like to forget!

https://2001-2009.state.gov/t/ac/rls/or/2004/31009.htm

Old 06-12-2018, 01:24 AM

24,508 posts, read 33,298,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Great link!
Really? I have to post links? As if you would accept them.

Anyway, if you are not familiar with the Agreed Framework, I suggest you research and study more history.

Old 06-12-2018, 01:27 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,702,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlwarrior View Post
Hannity 2008: "His willingness to meet with North Korea is one of the most disturbing displays of Obama's lack of foreign policy expertise." Hannity 2018: "His willingness to meet with North Korea is a huge foreign policy win for extraordinary leader and negotiator President Trump."
Fox News is simply right wing propaganda, but they are shameless about it.

Old 06-12-2018, 04:36 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlwarrior View Post
Hannity 2008: "His willingness to meet with North Korea is one of the most disturbing displays of Obama's lack of foreign policy expertise."

Hannity 2018: "His willingness to meet with North Korea is a huge foreign policy win for extraordinary leader and negotiator President Trump."

Trump the Extraordinary Negotiator flew to Singapore to recognize Kim as an equal and then bow to him by suspending joint military training with South Korea.

Kim also got a non-binding document with his signature right next to the President of the United States.

U.S. got nothing.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 06-12-2018 at 05:07 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies