Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2018, 09:55 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,741,327 times

Advertisements

The Republican party has to pledge allegiance to him in order to keep their jobs. Just the fact that he is now praising Kim Jong Un shows how much he would like to be a dictator. I just don't understand why his supporters can't see this. He is dangerous to our democracy. I think we should all be very afraid.
It's amazing to me how fast he was able to accomplice this.

Old 06-16-2018, 10:07 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,593,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
6/15/18

In one interview, on the WH lawn, Trump stretches the truth or out right lies ….. I think it was 17 times.

I thought about typing them up one by one … but Don Lemon does a good job of covering most of them here …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9sO0VLKDmY

One thing I have noticed: in general the media has be somewhat tolerant or timid about what they say about the president ….. here lately they are more forthright in their language …. e.g. "You are LYING Donald Trump"
But, but.... Hillary. The Democrats.

But, but....

Old 06-16-2018, 11:43 AM

7,444 posts, read 7,015,567 times
Default One of the countless times Obama lied to the American public...

https://twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/s...44369695674368

Old 06-16-2018, 11:59 AM

13,212 posts, read 21,827,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
You're not following the thread. We've been talking about this for the last couple of pages here. Email programs often show just the personal name of the sender and not the sender's full email address. If I look through my email accounts both on private servers and Gmail, my regular contacts show only their first/last names. It hides their actual email addresses (ie, Bob Smith, instead of bob.smith@my-personal-email-server.com.) Look through your own emails and you'll most likely see the same thing.

Old 06-16-2018, 02:06 PM

2,805 posts, read 3,254,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
You're not following the thread. We've been talking about this for the last couple of pages here. Email programs often show just the personal name of the sender and not the sender's full email address. If I look through my email accounts both on private servers and Gmail, my regular contacts show only their first/last names. It hides their actual email addresses (ie, Bob Smith, instead of bob.smith@my-personal-email-server.com.) Look through your own emails and you'll most likely see the same thing.
Try placing your mouse over the email, in most email accounts, it shows the rest of the address.

Old 06-16-2018, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lee View Post
Try placing your mouse over the email, in most email accounts, it shows the rest of the address.
Ha, that's true now that you mention it. Still doesn't change the crux of the argument though. If you're just reading and responding to an email, it's easy to miss the actual email address because you often don't see it by default.

Old 06-16-2018, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Ha, that's true now that you mention it. Still doesn't change the crux of the argument though. If you're just reading and responding to an email, it's easy to miss the actual email address because you often don't see it by default.
And how about when you reply, it then shows the complete email address, so Obama replied to emails, therefore he had to know she was not on a govt email account.

Old 06-16-2018, 03:30 PM

Quote:
And how about when you reply, it then shows the complete email address, so Obama replied to emails, therefore he had to know she was not on a govt email account.
Depends what email client you're using. Gmail doesn't expose the recipient email address when you reply. Thunderbird does.

Plus, even if his email client did expose it, you can still easily miss it. People just type in the composition windows and hit send without bothering to read already filled-in fields.

Old 06-16-2018, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Depends what email client you're using. Gmail doesn't expose the recipient email address when you reply. Thunderbird does.

Plus, even if his email client did expose it, you can still easily miss it. People just type in the composition windows and hit send without bothering to read already filled-in fields.
I do not know what gmail you are using but my 3 gmail accounts all show the full email address when I reply to someone depending on what email address they are using but again, put the mouse over it and it shows.

Anyway we are beating a dead horse, Obama knew.

Old 06-16-2018, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Obama knew.
The only thing you know is that your mind is made up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies