Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2018, 02:11 PM

51,648 posts, read 25,800,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Pompeo having a rough time trying to answer questions about Trump's 2 hour meeting with Putin.

Trying to use defense by stating Presidents are allowed to talk privately with foreign leaders. Not mentioning notes not taken, Trump unable to tell anyone what he talked about or agreed to.

It's a sad state of affairs when the Sec. of State not able to answer questions that affect the entire country.
Not only Secretary of State but the Director of National Intelligence.

Neither Pompeo or Coats have any idea what Trump agree to during that two hour meeting.

Old 07-25-2018, 02:11 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,222,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
Da, comrade.

This piece from CNN reports on the editing of the WH's transcript:

https://amp-cnn-com.cdn.ampproject.o...t%2Findex.html

I scrolled through the Kremlin's version several times and I can't find the reporter's question "President Putin, did you want President Trump to win the election?" there, either.
News conference following talks between the*presidents of*Russia and*the*United States

And now the WH is apparently editing it out of the video as well:
https://lawandcrime.com/legal-analys...p-putin-video/
White House May Have Broken Federal Law by Doctoring Trump-Putin Video

I think they are going for some sort of record. I mean, just throw this on the pile with all the other shady stuff, and it starts to look like an episode of Hoarders.

"I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record."

Old 07-25-2018, 02:15 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,481,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post

I think they are going for some sort of record. I mean, just throw this on the pile with all the other shady stuff, and it starts to look like an episode of Hoarders.

"I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record."
Oh dear me; I snorted some Rum and Pepsi up my nose over that one. Boy that was good!

Old 07-25-2018, 04:07 PM

51,648 posts, read 25,800,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post

Episode of hoarders?

TFF

Old 07-25-2018, 06:13 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,210,275 times
Trump lying again today. Nothing signed and only his word. A word which means nothing but lies.

Old 07-25-2018, 06:26 PM

House GOP gets a mention today. Ryan allowed articles of impeachment from an enabler of sexual perversion from Ohio.

Just keep the stupidity coming GOP.

Old 07-25-2018, 06:29 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
House GOP gets a mention today. Ryan allowed articles of impeachment from an enabler of sexual perversion from Ohio.

Just keep the stupidity coming GOP.
Seriously are they doing anything up there besides " keep the Russians in power" 24/7??

Old 07-25-2018, 06:35 PM

Pompeo today showed he has no knowledge of what happened in Helsinki.

He tried to lie and fell into a defensive line.

It has also come out that the Putin summit is now off.

Trump is just a loser.

Old 07-25-2018, 06:43 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

Neither Pompeo or Coats have any idea what Trump agree to during that two hour meeting.
I do. At the very least.
...Trump agreed to hand over American citizens to be murdered by Putin....
...Trump agreed its a good idea to pretend he s all up in Russia's face so they will only help democrats win next time...
...Trump got advice on how to persecute journalists....
...Trump got advice on how to further bully your wife...Donald could only take the channel changer away from Melania for a 1st try.
...Trump got reassurance to Lie Lie Lie....

Old 07-25-2018, 08:01 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,367,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

Where in the Constitution does it talk about the President's chaperone?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies