Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2018, 08:11 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,150,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Hey, you ever gonna answer my question?
Does it bother you that Obama lied as much as he did? He completely pulled a Con job selling Obamacare on the suckers here in the US.

How do you feel about the lies he told when he wrote the DACA EO knowing he didn't have the authority?

Me, I rejoice daily that corrupt Hillary is sitting at home drinking her wine and I'll vote for Trump again in 2020.
The economy is booming. SCOTUS has a conservative judge, NK is coming to the peace table.

Trumps approval is at 51% and unemployment is at 3.9%.

Old 05-05-2018, 08:26 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,218,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Does it bother you that Obama lied as much as he did? He completely pulled a Con job selling Obamacare on the suckers here in the US.

How do you feel about the lies he told when he wrote the DACA EO knowing he didn't have the authority?

Me, I rejoice daily that corrupt Hillary is sitting at home drinking her wine and I'll vote for Trump again in 2020.
The economy is booming. SCOTUS has a conservative judge, NK is coming to the peace table.

I've already answered your questions.

Are you going to stop deflecting and answer the simply yes or no question I asked you?

Old 05-05-2018, 08:36 PM

25,576 posts, read 56,451,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post

FDR was in office ALMOST TWELVE YEARS. Plus, he had an intellect and character - neither of which have even a remote acquaintance with Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
The list of Obama's lies is so long, it was easier to just add the website:
All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact
Ya' don't say. Well, after EIGHT YEARS, Obama's list is FOUR PAGES

vs.

Trump - who after only 1.33 years in office - has NINE PAGE list - and counting.

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

By the time Trump leaves, he should be up to 40 pages if he's out after four years.

Trump wins the LIARS CONTEST - HANDS DOWN.

Old 05-05-2018, 08:55 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,669,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
I would like to understand people who no matter how it is proven over and over that this president lies even when he doesn't have to and it gets him deeper in trouble they can justify this in their minds.
All presidents sometimes lie,we all know that but, this president is making lying the new normal and THAT is very scary for all of us.
We don't always agree with the decisions made for us on behalf of the president but, the lying puts us in a position to give up even paying attention and that is not good for our country.
Can you please explain to me why you feel the need to get so defensive and answer with what previous presidents have done rather than trying to understand how others are upset about this.
Its certainly not about "hate" I didn't hate Trump when he became president but, its getting harder with every lie he tells to want a man who cannot tell the truth running our country.
It is a mystery as to why some cannot see the reality of the situation, as if they resist admitting to or "giving in", but is likely more than that. The man has nothing to offer, is totally lacking in character, cannot function well enough to run anything let alone what he is pretending to do and has been a major fraud his entire life. His supporters appear to not want to address this, however maybe some would who are not using this site.

I have thought that besides everything else involved, how this ugly excuse for a president is having to be the example of leadership for those growing up, being something to this degree we have never experienced before.

Old 05-05-2018, 08:59 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,150,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
I've already answered your questions.

Are you going to stop deflecting and answer the simply yes or no question I asked you?
I answered your question. Trump has the potential to accomplish more in his first 2 years than Obama did in 8.

On Nov 9 2016, The Liberal meltdown was one for the record book. Trumps ratings are rising despite slanted media who set out to destroy him. Can't wait to see all their heads explode when Trump is reelected in 2020.

Go ahead and continue calling us all a bunch of ignorant deplorables. It worked so well in 2016.

Hopefully Trump gets 1 or 2 more judges on SCOTUS.

Quote:

Old 05-05-2018, 09:09 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,218,598 times
Quote:
I answered your question. Trump has the potential to accomplish more in his first 2 years than Obama did in 8.

On Nov 9 2016, The Liberal meltdown was one for the record book. Trumps ratings are rising despite slanted media who set out to destroy him. Can't wait to see all their heads explode when Trump is reelected in 2020.

Go ahead and continue calling us all a bunch of ignorant deplorables. It worked so well in 2016.

Hopefully Trump gets 1 or 2 more judges on SCOTUS.
I'm neither a liberal or Hillary supporter. Just because I don't care for Trump as a person doesn't make me either of those things.

Deflect. Deflect. Deflect.

Your non answers say everything.

Old 05-05-2018, 09:11 PM

25,576 posts, read 56,451,817 times
Well, when there are no facts to support an argument, of course, there can be only nonanswers.

Old 05-05-2018, 09:19 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,785,636 times
Giuliani told Judge Jeanine Pirro in an interview tonight that he was "still learning" the facts of the case, but that he was an expert on campaign finance law and knew that Trump had not made a violation.'

Good to know. Good to know.

When asked whether he misspoke or was misinterpreted in earlier interviews,

"This is, you know, 1.2 million documents. I've been in the case for two weeks. Virtually one day, in comparison to other people. So I'm not an expert on the facts, yet. I'm getting there," Giuliani said. "The fact is there is no way this is a campaign finance violation of any kind, nor was it a loan. It was an expenditure."

Giuliani says he's 'still learning' facts on Stormy Daniels payment - Business Insider

So there you have it, folks.

Giuliani has been on the case for two weeks, which in reality is like say one day.

And while he is not an expert on the facts, he does known there was no wrongdoing.

All righty then.

Old 05-05-2018, 09:44 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,832,630 times
I DVRed it
Will maybe fast forward through it tomorrow
Was watching The Americans on Amazon--
Trying to catch up to the current season
We never watched before
It is an excellent series

Old 05-05-2018, 09:48 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,832,630 times
Quote:

The source of your approval ratings is just not accurate
I know you won't believe that
But there is no way Trump has a 51% approval rating
And the reason unemployment is supposedly so low and wages have not gotten any uplift is because the number of unemployed really isn't as meaningful as pundits would like people to believe
Read article today in MarketWatch about how the unemployed numbers could be so low now and not cause wage increase--
Interesting and shows the economy is really not as healthy as some would like to present

We see positive activity in OUR area (and I know you are in DFW like I am) but we are not representative of ALL the country
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies