Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2018, 03:08 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,802,296 times

Advertisements

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/0...ignations.html

The head EPA swamp creature remains in his job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2018, 03:18 PM

16,761 posts, read 8,207,350 times
Next one to go or Kelly.

Old 05-01-2018, 03:26 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,825,951 times
Trump: " I only hire the best people".

I wonder how many sets of hinges they have worn out on that revolving door in the White House in the past year ? Other places, most employees get a pin for serving with the company 20 years. In this administration, if you are there a week you get a party thrown for you and a gold watch.

Old 05-01-2018, 03:28 PM

39,072 posts, read 51,199,205 times
From the link:

Quote:
Also departing was Albert Kelly, a former banker and longtime friend of Mr. Pruitt’s who ran the agency’s Superfund program
Banker (who has been banned from banking for life), friend, and hands on the superfund! This has got to be one of the most corrupt, swamp-mired administrations of all time.

Old 05-01-2018, 03:31 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,900,050 times
Fall guys. It's Pruitt who needs to go.

Old 05-01-2018, 03:42 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,369,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Trump: " I only hire the best people".

I wonder how many sets of hinges they have worn out on that revolving door in the White House in the past year ? Other places, most employees get a pin for serving with the company 20 years. In this administration, if you are there a week you get a party thrown for you and a gold watch.
The common term bandied around about Obama was " NO DRAMA OBAMA"... It appears the Trump and his swampy folks are an extreme example of the complete OPPOSITE!! !! Lost count of the double digit WH appointees being fired or force to leave under clouds!! > never mind counting those resigning because recognizing unethical behaviours by Trump's administration appointees and policies!!

My {heart} truly hurts for those common sensical citizens that have fears ( and they should ) when their POTUS acts totally unhinged.. and evidence continually ( drip drip) comes out just how HE and his cronies are outright liars and bilking taxpayers on so so many levels! DJT complains about leaks.. and it's quite apparent that 90% of leaks come from DJT's own folks doing the leaking!! I find it questionable that any normal citizen Cannot see it!

As an aside.. I think that the reason Comey came out about investigating Anthony Weiner's laptop.. ( thus Clinton Investigation) BECAUSE he KNEW GOP ( had long history of it to him) would LEAK it ( as they were advised of it) to the press!! Comey was damned if he did or didn't!!

Old 05-01-2018, 04:30 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
From the link:

Banker (who has been banned from banking for life), friend, and hands on the superfund! This has got to be one of the most corrupt, swamp-mired administrations of all time.
Vetting does not appear to be a strength of this Admin.

Old 05-01-2018, 04:44 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,785,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Vetting does not appear to be a strength of this Admin.
I should say not.

BTW, does anybody have a security clearance other than Kelly and Mattis?

Old 05-01-2018, 04:55 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,825,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I should say not.

BTW, does anybody have a security clearance other than Kelly and Mattis?

No, I think Trump just issues them Captain Midnight decoder rings and calls it good.

I too feel pretty sorry for the millions of truly nice, hardworking, Americans who fell for this man's con game. I'm not talking about the died in the wool cult members, some of which we see on here, but the average people who actually thought he was going to MAGA. It is going to be a huge let down for them when his true colors come out.

Old 05-02-2018, 12:28 AM

20,758 posts, read 8,559,342 times
People in this administration should know by now that they can't get away with the 'corruption as usual' mentality of previous administrations as they are under intense scrutiny by presstitutes and Deep State. Obama holdovers need to be fired as well to drain the swamp.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies