Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 06:12 AM

3,841 posts, read 3,066,874 times

Advertisements

DEMs hate to see blacks fleeing their plantation. LBJ's dream was to keep them on the plantation for 200 years.

Old 05-04-2018, 06:35 AM

12,963 posts, read 13,676,205 times
One big advantage of Yellow Journalism is people won't do any diligence to see if the source is biased and follow the links to see the percentages are based on a small sample sized.

When black people flee the Democratic plantation they will only find themselves on the Republican auction block

Old 05-04-2018, 06:45 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Kick them to the curb. Hispanics are favored now over blacks and seniors by the DNC anyway.

Old 05-04-2018, 07:27 AM

73,020 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Black unemployment has lowered to the lowest in history under the Trump Presidency...you may not like it but there are other black males that due, hence, the improving support from black males.

My comment may have been insensitive but I grew up in a black neighborhood and was the only white guy on my bus and that's the common mindset that I saw, Dem support was due to welfare, food stamps and public housing.
Unemployment rates have been dropping since the start of the 2010s, under Obama. They've been dropping BEFORE Trump. And you cherry picked one part of what I said. I never once said that I didn't like that Black unemployment rates were dropping. I can look to a chart and see that it has been dropping since the early 2010s, long before Trump got into office. It has been trending downward for years. Trump has only been in office since January 2017. The unemployment rate has been dropping long before that.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/01/tr...-unemployment/

Oh, and there was a poll mentioned in the article, a Reuters poll. Very few low income people read Reuters. It is mostly the middle-upper class and high income people reading Reuters. A sample size of 200 Blacks were polled. And it can be surmised that these were higher-income Blacks. Guess which part of the Black male population supports Trump the most? The upper income Blacks. A smaller part of the Black population is upper income.

https://polling.reuters.com/#poll/CP...0430/type/week

And Black support for Trump, according to this Reuters poll (thanks bebop), has dropped. Again, this was mostly the middle-upper class part of the Black population being polled, and the sample size is around 200. A small part of the upper income part of the Black population does not represent the rest of the Black population. Lets see what the results look like if other media outlets do polls like this.

Your comment was inexcusable, period. So what if you grew up in a Black neighborhood? I don't really care, period. In fact, you might want to consider that you were in a much lower income area. Get around some Black people who work for a live (and they make up the majority of the Black population) and find out from them instead of sticking to your bigoted answers.

Old 05-04-2018, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Kick them to the curb. Hispanics are favored now over blacks and seniors by the DNC anyway.
Hispanics were also more favored by the GOP than Blacks were. Seems like both parties put Blacks last, when you really think about it.

Old 05-04-2018, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
You're considering that now? NOW? lol Both parties are sleazy. I've been fighting with fellow republicans ever since I got onboard ~10 years ago. Neither party keeps their word. Another reason people need to drop the party and make it about policy.
Good luck
No, I'm not considering it NOW. I've been considering this for years. I've brought it up on other threads.

Old 05-04-2018, 07:40 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
if you believe his support doubled in a week, i have beach front property in Idaho to sell you.
Well, maybe he had 1 supporter and now he has 2. That is doubling his support.

Old 05-04-2018, 07:53 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aflyguy View Post
LOL! You can call bull*** until you're blue in the face and you pass out onto your little keyboard, I couldn't care less.
LOL! I never asked you if you cared Again keep making it about me in order to deflect.

Quote:
You wanna play this game? For starters, the POLICY to end DACA and the deportation of brown ppl and brown ppl only. (I see the illegals who hail from Russia, Ireland, Poland, Latvia, Serbia seem to not have anything to worry about).
Nothing to do with their skin. DACA applies to all. Not that you care about the truth.

Please show proof it's about brown ppl

Quote:
How about voter suppression efforts in predominately black-leaning districts across the south--specifically, POLICIES reducing voting times and requiring ID in several districts.
You have no proof of voter supression. Anyone who is knowledgeable knows voter fraud is in the mail ins. Minorities aren't the ones complaining about how hard it is to get an ID because they'd be laughed at.

Quote:
How about the Texas Dept of Education POLICY to remove (or reframe) the topic of slavery from textbooks?
lol Show proof that was a republican policy and better yet go read up on why it was being done. Not that you care about the truth.

Quote:
Even more obvious, how about the racist words that come out of your republican politician's mouths from time-to-time?
Like when they said Muslims are crazy that's why they rioted in Beghazi. Oh that's right that bigoted statement came from democratic leadership to cover up the gun running that got Americans killed.

Quote:
Since it's true that in raw numbers, whites outnumber everyone on public assistance https://www.newsday.com/news/nation/...ays-1.13138023, it follows that you would know several ppl on welfare.
And? So? Explain how that's racist. Everyone knows someone on welfare, but you don't? lol

Quote:
Don't blame me because of the crowd you associate with.
Why would I blame you because I have chosen to hang with people that have intregity and knowledge?

Your entire post is garbage. Not one truth butthat wont stop you from falsely playing the race card will it?

Old 05-04-2018, 07:54 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Hispanics were also more favored by the GOP than Blacks were. Seems like both parties put Blacks last, when you really think about it.
Despite what them media and left says . Trump actually ran on making America great . So since there are blacks whites Hispanics Asians etc in America that includes everyone .

Clinton and the Dems are the ones that pander to people based on race .

This is identity politics.

Old 05-04-2018, 07:58 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Why do you say that? Allowing illegals citizenship is favoritism? I can see that I guess since more illegals are hispanic than black.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies