Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2018, 01:01 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,478,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Nice story but it's untrue . donnie trump is the one putting false accusations out on all our dept of just . He has bad mouth the FBI ,NSA and the CIA add in the Dept of Justice he besmirches and why does he do this ,becuase he knows they know the truth about him and it's going to come out,he is a liar.
Exactly. Trump is simply smearing these agencies because they know his secrets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2018, 01:06 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,478,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
More and more made up post's for trump are coming but the trump defenders can't lie away what the facts are telling America and the world ,the tangerine man in the WH is a liar.
They know he's corrupt. They simply don't care. This country is sick.

Old 05-07-2018, 01:07 PM

25,570 posts, read 17,281,298 times
I don't believe in vast Machiavellian conspiracies. There just too many moving parts and too many people.

But the deep state (used to be called administrative state) does exist and has been written about for nearly 100 years. There are no meetings and no membership as such, but there are a great many career bureaucrats who understand the "importance" of keeping the "right kind" of leadership in Washington. And Trump does not fit their mold.

People like Lois Lerner and James Clapper and Nancy Pelosi come to mind. They view themselves as permanent, and view the president and his appointees as temporary and someone who must be controlled or even expelled, if they can figure out a way.

The real tragedy of the FBI is yet to be seen. We are now busy discouraging young people from pursuing a career in the FBI. Last year, they were admirers of the FBI tradition and status. This year they are not so sure. And we will lose them before they ever get sworn in.

Old 05-07-2018, 01:27 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
I don't believe in vast Machiavellian conspiracies. There just too many moving parts and too many people.

But the deep state (used to be called administrative state) does exist and has been written about for nearly 100 years. There are no meetings and no membership as such, but there are a great many career bureaucrats who understand the "importance" of keeping the "right kind" of leadership in Washington. And Trump does not fit their mold.

People like Lois Lerner and James Clapper and Nancy Pelosi come to mind. They view themselves as permanent, and view the president and his appointees as temporary and someone who must be controlled or even expelled, if they can figure out a way.

The real tragedy of the FBI is yet to be seen. We are now busy discouraging young people from pursuing a career in the FBI. Last year, they were admirers of the FBI tradition and status. This year they are not so sure. And we will lose them before they ever get sworn in.
Its to bad that the cult of deep state enabler's know not what they do.
They remain in airplane mode. Then they came for them.........................

Old 05-07-2018, 02:13 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
That is what is hilarious to me as well. If there truly was an orchestrated conspiracy on this scale, it would be leaking like... well... like the Trump white house LOL
Look at the JFK files, they were going to release them all, but now have changed their minds, due to national security concerns...IN ALL THAT TIME, since it happened, NONE of this was leaked out, its still a secret, considering how many people have come and gone from these agencies over the years, that is pretty effective secret keeping imo!

Old 05-08-2018, 07:49 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,794,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"Boy scout" ? Like the beloved Barack Obama? A guy who releases Terrorists who return to kill Americans, Calls Terrorists attacks "work place violence" to cover for his favored religion, and destroys countries like Libya, all after winning the most prestigous peace prize in the world? I'll take a cheating scoundral over a violent hypocrite any day of the week.

Obama again? I guess someone forgot about the botched Yemen raid early on in the Trump presidency. Newsweek " Trump has already killed more civilians in U.S. fight against Isis." "The U.S. led coalition fighting Islamic State militant group Isis has killed more civilians during President Trump's first seven months in office than in the three years it existed under his predecessor....."

Do you really prefer a lying, cheating scoundrel over a boy scout? Where did Obama come from? Did I mention Obama? No. He's gone. I'm hoping for a boy scout next time around. You cult 45 need to get another but Hilary but Obama mantra. It's weak.

Old 05-08-2018, 08:05 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,794,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It was a pay off to keep quiet about Don Jr. Bachelor Party.
Why did Vanessa file for divorce?

I haven't been able to find anything about Stormy Daniels at Don Jr's bachelor party 12 years ago, but it does match the time frame. Don Jr. allegedly had an affair with Aubrey O'Day in 2011. If Vanessa didn't divorce him over that in 2011 then I suspect that the Stormy Daniels connection is fake news.

Donald Trump did something despicable and humiliating to his wife that had just given birth to their child. Given the P grabbing interview I suspect that Donald wanted to keep Stormy Daniels silent during the election. That makes more sense to me.

Old 05-08-2018, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Obama again? I guess someone forgot about the botched Yemen raid early on in the Trump presidency. Newsweek " Trump has already killed more civilians in U.S. fight against Isis." "The U.S. led coalition fighting Islamic State militant group Isis has killed more civilians during President Trump's first seven months in office than in the three years it existed under his predecessor....."

Do you really prefer a lying, cheating scoundrel over a boy scout? Where did Obama come from? Did I mention Obama? No. He's gone. I'm hoping for a boy scout next time around. You cult 45 need to get another but Hilary but Obama mantra. It's weak.
Get over it. Obama lied about everything.
Everything out of his mouth was a lie.
He had a nice demeanor while lying and people like that but that doesn't change he was a lying POS.

Nearly every President is known for the lie they told. Nixon-"I am not a crook".
H Bush-'READ MY LIPS, no new taxes". Clinton- " I NEVER HAD SEX with that woman". W Bush- "Weapons of mass destruction". Obama- "You can keep your Dr. and your HC plan".
What will Trump's lie be " We won't know until he's done in office but if he follows the tradition it will be some lie. Its a tradition.

No one has an accurate count of civilian deaths or if ISIS killed them or coalition forces killed them. Someone is always coming up with a new estimate.

Modern warfare is often less a matter of confrontation between professional armies than one of grinding struggles between military and civilians in the same country, or between hostile groups of armed civilians. More and more wars are essentially low-intensity internal conflicts, and they are lasting longer. The days of set-piece battles between professional soldiers facing off in a field far from town are long gone. Today, wars are fought from apartment windows and in the lanes of villages and suburbs, where distinctions between combatant and non-combatant quickly melt away.

https://www.unicef.org/graca/patterns.htm

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/Health...5207645&page=1

Last edited by phma; 05-08-2018 at 08:31 AM..

Old 05-08-2018, 08:20 AM

30,366 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The FBI Is in Crisis Mode and America is paying a heavy price. The damage is being done by the actions of top FBI leadership.

Its the FBI that doing the damage to its self aided by a political Justice Dept.

The FBI Is in Crisis Mode and America Is Paying the Price | Time

Mark Levin: Legal precedent is on Trump's side | On Air Videos | Fox News
Yep, I now trust the KGB over our FBI thanks to Comey, McCabe, Strozak and Page not to mention Brennan has led me to not trust the CIA even more than I already didn't.

Old 05-08-2018, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Yep, I now trust the KGB over our FBI thanks to Comey, McCabe, Strozak and Page not to mention Brennan has led me to not trust the CIA even more than I already didn't.
Understandable, the KGB doesn't BS around.
They will kick in the doors anytime they want to and don't hide it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies