Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2018, 08:14 PM

2,911 posts, read 1,359,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macrina View Post
Donald Trump loves real Americans, especially those who have put their lives on the line for this country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Yep, and I bet he would have been right up there on the front lines with REAL AMERICANS, if he didn't have that left heel problem, or was it the right heel, no, it was the left..........maybe.

Donald Trump isn't as good as the dirt on the bottom of John McCains shoes.
I'm no fan of McCain's but don1945 is right, Donald Trump isn't as good as the dirt on the bottom of John McCains shoes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2018, 08:14 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,945,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
A 'great' president who is a nonstop liar, thief, adulterer, user of people? OK, then.

Old 05-05-2018, 08:16 PM

8,886 posts, read 5,368,429 times
President Trump had better not show up at my son's high school graduation!

Keeping it classy, right?

Just out of curiosity, who are these "friends" of his?

Old 05-05-2018, 08:18 PM

14,520 posts, read 8,766,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
So sad that people are using the pending death of someone to make political points.

Shame on everyone doing this whatever you party affiliation.
Well "said person" should have known better than to post the thread in the P&OC forum...
Ya kinda can't have it both ways.

Old 05-05-2018, 08:18 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,735,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
McCain was against Obamacare until the final vote was cast and McCain voted to keep Obamacare.

McCain had Cadillac Health insurance for him and his family but caused my family and million of other families to be stuck with the burden of high premiums.

McCain, is why term limits should be implemented!

Why on earth, would Trump even if McCain hasn’t said what is reported, even consider to go to McCains funeral!

McCain was one of the people who was involved in the Fake Dossier against Trump.

I guess Karma is the word to use why McCain never won the Presidential elections and why MCCain ended as a nasty man who couldn’t admit that we now have a great President, something McCain could never have been.

We were saved from McCain as President and that would never have lead to this great Presidency.

Nobody wants to loose a family member and I’m sorry for his family but after what McCain has shown us, who he was...that’s not someone that belonged in the Republican Party.

McCain should have resigned years ago.
And that's why he is now known as Bitter John McCain. I hope someone chisels the word BITTER next to his first name on his tombstone. John McCain pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. He was a cranky bitter old man and it showed the first time he ran for President. Bush and the Media exposed him for the bitter bastard that he was. When he Ran against Obama his family convinced him to get on some pain pills and anti-depressants. Suddenly he was a much nicer guy. However, that was just a band-aid. you don't go years of being a POW to taking a handful of pills a day years later and are automatically ok. In the meantime, his family has become rich while he has devoted his life to public service. Once again a person in public service his entire life has become a multi-millionaire. How does that continue to happen?? Yet all the anti-Trumpers call Trump a crook. LOL

Old 05-05-2018, 08:30 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 25 days ago)

27,640 posts, read 16,125,463 times
This should put a half az smile on the butthurt s faces

Old 05-05-2018, 08:37 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,453,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
If Trump ever wants to be seen as a decent man, he will start acting like one. But, if he hasn't seen fit to do that in 70+ years, I am not holding my breath.
I agree.

The man is toxic, and he is too far gone to change of his own inclination. I wouldn't want him to embarrass our nation any further by making dignified events into circuses, especially a senator's final farewell.

Old 05-05-2018, 08:37 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,945,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
So sad that people are using the pending death of someone to make political points.
That's exactly what McCain is doing. Getting one last parting shot in.

Old 05-05-2018, 08:38 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,585,357 times
The bottom line is that it's his funeral, and it should be up to him and his family who is invited to attend.

That is all.

Old 05-05-2018, 08:42 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,621,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Pathetic. McCain is such a drama queen till the end.
The drama Queen is prezidont Cheeto Bonespurs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies