Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2018, 08:39 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,653,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
According to Don Lemon, CNN will stop broadcasting all the Trump rally’s. That’s how Hitlet handled his propaganda broadcasting.

Don Lemon said this on TV and we all know how Don Lemon has been drunk on tv so it is unsure if Don was under the influence or serious.

Either way is dumb and stupid.
Ah, no.
Hitler ensured that his every word was broadcast.
Do you want Trump to force every network to follow his every word?

Maybe the reason, if indeed this is true, is more mundane.

Maybe, must maybe it's related to ratings.
Maybe people don't watch CNN when they broadcast Trump's rallies.

Why should they waste bandwidth on something that drives viewers away?

Surely the rallies are streamed somewhere for those who still want to watch them.

And if enough people do want to watch them, I'm sure they will let CNN know that they've made a bad decision.
If this is indeed true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2018, 08:44 AM

30,105 posts, read 18,921,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfre81 View Post
That's it? That's the purpose, just to troll?
Yes, it's what the Snowflakes need....ya'll need to feel all superior to the deplorables and when Trump says things at a rally, ya'll freak out and act all superior....ya'll need Trump almost as much as we do.

Old 05-07-2018, 08:45 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,753,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
The point is that the media doesn't want you to see the support Trump is getting. That way he can appear unpopular and you can be lead to believe their candidate will win in a landslide. If you're a follower you'll vote based on popularity.
Did Fox News broadcast a rally and turn the camera to show the audience (not the staged stooges behind Trump)?

Old 05-07-2018, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
But the only ones whining about this are Trump supporters as evidence by the OP. Talk about Boohooing and sniffling!!!
They are so good at projection, aren't they?

Old 05-07-2018, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Just seeing the Snowflakes freak out about it makes it worth it for me.....I say please don't stop oh Great King.
Who is freaking out?

Pretty sure that the OP, who started this thread to cry about a rumor about CNN, a network I suspect s/he never watches anyway, is a major Trump supporter.

Or did you miss the actual topic of the thread?

Old 05-07-2018, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
The only reason a network would drop broadcasting something is because of poor ratings. Let that sink in.
Exactly.

The OP might want to ponder that a bit.

Old 05-07-2018, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Hahah--CNN and "reason" you must be joking. CNN will do anything..ANYTHING to smear a sitting President due to petty stuff. CNN is an enemy of the people.. a left wing propoganda arm of the DNC--
If CNN really wanted to "smear" the president, they would (continue) to broadcast these rallies in their entirety.

If the OP's understanding is accurate, they are actually doing him a favor by not covering them.

Old 05-07-2018, 09:03 AM

15,593 posts, read 10,338,024 times
given cnn's dismal ratings, I doubt anyone is tuning in to notice what they broadcast.

Old 05-07-2018, 09:03 AM

41,111 posts, read 25,666,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Did Fox News broadcast a rally and turn the camera to show the audience (not the staged stooges behind Trump)?
Yes, they did show the audience. Also, Trump recently came to my city and there were people sleeping in the city the night before to get in. I was out of town but a friend who went to the city to go to the rally said as she was walking to the arena but there were people heading back because they were turned away because it was packed. She didn't get into the rally.

Old 05-07-2018, 09:08 AM

11,208 posts, read 8,263,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
According to Don Lemon, CNN will stop broadcasting all the Trump rally’s. That’s how Hitlet handled his propaganda broadcasting.

Don Lemon said this on TV and we all know how Don Lemon has been drunk on tv so it is unsure if Don was under the influence or serious.

Either way is dumb and stupid.
I don't have time to read all the responses, so forgive if this is already said, but...

They are a news organization. They should REPORT on the rallys, not broadcast them. These are campaign style rallys. Did they broadcast every single Hillary Rally DURING the election? No.

Since you want to make the Hitler comparison, I'll help you out. Hitler handled his propaganda by silencing and/or discrediting all media that was not favorable to him. Trump has been very vocal and aggressive about his desire to do the same. You don't seem to comprehend that CNN is not a candidate, not a leader, and not a politician or fascist leader. THEY can't handle things like Hitler did.

Trump is no Hitler, but he does seem to embrace some of the qualities and strategies that Hitler employed. Not surprising, they are both nationalists. That doesn't make Trump the same as Hitler, but his entire platform of blaming and scapegoating minorities, silencing and discrediting the legit media, and inciting violence as a means for change seems to take (at least) that part of Hitlers legacy and employ it for his outcome. Even the MAGA slogan has roots in Nazi Nationalism.

Only Trump knows what his true motives are. I can only point out the objective facts and observations of his words and actions. You can interpret as you wish. I bet it will be different from how I interpret them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies