Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2018, 02:27 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,451,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
oh geeze--your ridiculous fake outrage is the only thing that is transparent. That black guy has been at nearly every Trump rally since the primaries.
I wonder who pays his airfare and hotel, even Scott Pruitt would find someone else to pay ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2018, 02:29 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,706,185 times
Maybe CNN figured out that as soon as I see or hear Trump I change the channel.

Old 05-06-2018, 02:30 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,137,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
When has CNN and the rest of the left wing hate media broadcasted an entire Trump rally? Even Fox rarely broadcasts it from start to finish. The only cable news network I know of is One America News.
Yes!

Old 05-06-2018, 02:30 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,451,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
According to Don Lemon, CNN will stop broadcasting all the Trump rally’s.
They have a right to make that decision, their dime and their dance. This is a free market economy. If the Trump campaign wants to pay the infomercial rate they might reconsider.

Old 05-06-2018, 03:43 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,584,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Why should any network broadcast what amounts to little more than a campaign ad without being paid normal ad rates?
This was my first thought, as well.

The rallies aren't press conferences, and they rarely include any new content, so covering every single one of them is basically just giving him free advertising. No other politician gets that, why should he?

Old 05-06-2018, 04:09 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,717,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Good. That way more people will just tune into Fox News and watch it there instead.
Fox typically cuts off the performances, too.

I have no reccolection of media broadcasting presidential rallies in their entirety.

Heck, I have no recollection of a sitting president needing a rally fix to the extent this current one does.

That a POTUS is doing another rally is news. The actual rally- not so much.

Old 05-06-2018, 04:13 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,717,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
[/color]

Those rallies are his safe place. He goes there to reassure himself that some people still love him. As insecure as he is, and the more the heat builds up on him, you will see him holding more and more rallies.
Trump's emotional need for another rally is predictable.

The content is unremarkable.

Only thing certain is he will say something he will later deny or insist it was humor.

Old 05-06-2018, 04:28 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,334,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
I had the TV on in the background when he gave the NRA speech the other day. I don't know whether I was watching CNN or MSNBC but they showed the whole thing live.
I know it wasn't Fox or CNN that ran it through its entirety.

I dont blame CNN for not airing any of Trumps rallies, they have better things to report: like a prostitute pole climber, Mueller's Russian collusion investigation that hasn't been yielding anything for the Liberals the past 1.5 years, and finding anything negative about America.

Old 05-06-2018, 04:33 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,398,127 times
About time. Fox can broadcast those inane rallies. Who wants to hear Trump's ramblings and lies for an hour and a half. Enough of his verbal diarrhea.

Old 05-06-2018, 04:42 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,139,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
According to Don Lemon, CNN will stop broadcasting all the Trump rally’s. That’s how Hitlet handled his propaganda broadcasting.
Funny how often Trump supporters don't seem to be very good with the English language. It's "rallies."

Perhaps CNN finally got fed up, because it's pretty bizarre for a sitting president to constantly be having rallies as if he can't live without the constant applause, and perhaps they realize that it really doesn't much quality as news.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies