Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2018, 11:27 AM

57,275 posts, read 26,206,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Yeah. She was lucky enough to be protected

Lucky voters saw through her and gave her a humiliating loss
Yes that must be it, the Clintons were protected. The Clinton Foundation and White Water investigations all failed because of her protection, lucky lady.

When you can't accept the fact that an investigation was completed without any charges then just make up some conspiracy to suit your needs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2018, 11:55 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You aren't denying that the Russians wanted Clinton to lose are you? Like I indicated we will never know if it swayed the election.
Quote:
How do you know what the impact was?
i personally dont know who the russians wanted to win the election, and i doubt it would have mattered to them anyway. they were going to have to deal with the winner regardless.

as for the impact on the election that a few social media ads had in the grand scheme of things, i will admit there was an impact, but it was at best tiny. considering the overall media blitz, the fact that trump had a huge amount of negative press thrown at him, along with being hit with all kinds of conspiracies, accusations, etc. and considering that the polling companies were against trump, trump still won.

now given that the liberal media in this country was, and still is, entrenched against trump, and fully supported hillary 24/7, do you really think a few social media ads would carry enough sway to push the election over to trump? if you do then please get help for your TDS, as you are in serious need of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Because I’m not stupid enough to believe a few Facebook ads somehow cause a candidate dose to lose especially when she has a billion dollar campaign and the media on her side

Go ahead and keep looking for excuses for losing though and ways to deligitamize the president
well said my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Straight outta the Nixon playbook. It's like he said it himself.

That said - let's remember how many indictments came out of the 4 year farce known as the Benghazi investigation. Oh, that's right - big, fat goose egg.

And her emails! OH MY GOD her emails! Indictments = 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Why do you continuously embarrass yourself by saying this?

The Benghazi hearings were not a criminal investigation, they were congressional investigations, there never was going to be any indictments.

So you can stop embarrassing yourself, say it with me.

Congress cannot issue indictments.

Oh heck, keep embarrassing yourself, we're all getting a good laugh at your expense.
ringo, read what ST wrote carefully, and realize that none of the investigations into hillarys activities were criminal inestigations. sorry but congress cannot issue indictments, only a grand jury can, and congress cannot empanel a grand jury, only a prosecutor can. so i agree with ST, please continue to embarrass yourself, in fact get all your liberal friends to do the same, it will mean the republicans will continue winning.

Old 05-11-2018, 11:57 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Yes that must be it, the Clintons were protected. The Clinton Foundation and White Water investigations all failed because of her protection, lucky lady.

When you can't accept the fact that an investigation was completed without any charges then just make up some conspiracy to suit your needs.
comey was a protector of the clintons, as were page, strock, mueller, and others in the FBI leadership, and the obama DOJ, like lynch. do you really think that the obama DOJ was going to bring any charges against hillary?

Old 05-11-2018, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
comey was a protector of the clintons, as were page, strock, mueller, and others in the FBI leadership, and the obama DOJ, like lynch. do you really think that the obama DOJ was going to bring any charges against hillary?
The GOP almost unanimously approved of both Mueller and Comey until things didn't go their way, they were ecstatic when Comey took over but it was short lived. They seem to come up with a reason for any judgement that doesn't go their way. Replace Mueller and if they don't like the outcome they will hate his replacement, at some point they would run out of prosecutors.

Old 05-11-2018, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
i personally dont know who the russians wanted to win the election, and i doubt it would have mattered to them anyway. they were going to have to deal with the winner regardless.

as for the impact on the election that a few social media ads had in the grand scheme of things, i will admit there was an impact, but it was at best tiny. considering the overall media blitz, the fact that trump had a huge amount of negative press thrown at him, along with being hit with all kinds of conspiracies, accusations, etc. and considering that the polling companies were against trump, trump still won.

now given that the liberal media in this country was, and still is, entrenched against trump, and fully supported hillary 24/7, do you really think a few social media ads would carry enough sway to push the election over to trump? if you do then please get help for your TDS, as you are in serious need of it.
If you can find a source where the Russians wanted Clinton to win I would live to hear it, Putin has had it in for her ever since she criticized the election process several years ago when they had the riots in Russia. I have never seen a president with so many connections to Russia, I don't know that Trump will be convicted of anything but every few days there is a new about a connection.

The polling companies weren't against Trump they were just wrong, polls are an estimate with a degree of error, never perfect.

Like I said we will never know the impact but it was there, I don't think it got Trump elected but they sure didn't want Clinton to win. None of that has anything to do with the point.

Old 05-12-2018, 01:38 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
Default DiGenova: Unexpected Turn for Mueller After Indicted Russians Show Up in Court

DiGenova: Unexpected Turn for Mueller After Indicted Russians Show Up in Court | Fox News Insider

"Former U.S Attorney for the District of Columbia Joe diGenova said Special Counsel Robert Mueller was "not ready" to be called into court by Russian interests he previously indicted.

DiGenova said that at least one of the more than a dozen Russian individuals and companies Mueller indicted
earlier this year effectively called his bluff on holding further litigation.

DiGenova said Mueller likely indicted the Russian interests because he "needed something Russian" to be charged in his probe, and that since they are from another country, they would be unlikely to fight back.

All I can say is SWEET. LOL Serves them right.

Old 05-12-2018, 02:53 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,871 times
Anyone who still believes any of this is a ****ing moron. A year and a half into this an no one has accused Trump of anything, the only indictments are for things that happened decades before the election or shortly thereafter, and the only things any Russians are even accused of are buying facebook ads.

Meanwhile, all of these conveniently forgotten about the Dems...

-Comey admitted Clinton committed a crimes and he chose not to pursue, which he does not have a right to do.

-Fisa warrents issued on the basis of a fake dossier paid by opposition research.

-Illegal reverse targeting, unmasking and identity leaking of American citizens by the Dems.

- CNN colluding with Donna Brazil to get Clinton debate questions.

-Wasserman Schultz resigning on the eve of the convention when it was revealed that they rigged the primary

-A tech scandal that we do not even know the scope of because it was buried.

-CNN proucer caught admitting that his product is "90% bull****."

- CNN reporters asked to leave for falsifying sources.

-DNC operatives fired for being caught on camera admitting that they send operatives to Trump rallies to start fights and film the retaliation.

-An assasination attempt against Trump during the campaign by a UK illegal

-Crazed Bernie supporter shoots whip and 4 other congressmen

-Rioting and violence in the streets by crazed, black masked Dems.

- Wikileaks reveals the rigging of polls

- The meeting between Clinton and Lynch during the campagin

- FBI texts openly talking about a "back-up plan."

And on, and on, and on.

This country is too far gone. Long ago it succumbed to open traitors. Personallly, I think Trump should be the last chance to put things right, and if this kind of **** continues, I hope he starts sending some of these people to Guantanimo Bay or the equivalent and letting them rot. They toppled the republic already. Why not admit as much and come out on top of the wreckage?

Old 05-12-2018, 03:00 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Lol...^^you two are upset.

This probe is FAR from over. All of the dots haven’t been connected yet, but it won’t be pretty when they are. All these payoffs and pay for play deals are gonna lead to something.

Have patience. You’ll see.

Old 05-12-2018, 03:09 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

This probe is FAR from over. All of the dots haven’t been connected yet, but it won’t be pretty when they are. All these payoffs and pay for play deals are gonna lead to something.

Take the red pill. You have been duped, perhaps your entire life. It does not surpise me that you do not have the courage to acknoweldge the facts I have cited. But the longer you delay it, the more it is going to hurt.

You are in the cave watching the shadows. Have the courage to turn your head and look at the sun.

Last edited by cachibatches; 05-12-2018 at 03:33 AM..

Old 05-12-2018, 04:16 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

If all the dots were connected it wouldn't have been a problem to start with the proceedings. Basically the charge was that they posted stupid things on Facebook. There is no conviction coming over that which is why these guys called his bluff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies