Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2018, 06:24 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Sure they were. How many indictments were there after the 4 year Benghazi witch hunt again?

Let me refresh your memory. Zero.
Let me refresh your memory so you don't continue to embarrass yourself.

The Benghazi hearings were congressional investigations, not criminal investigations.

Congress cannot indict anyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2018, 06:49 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
It look like Mueller's team was caught with their pants down, they thought they would never have to prove any of the claims in their indictments.

They couldn't even send a proper subpoena, or cooperate with discovery.

This only reinforces the idea that these indictments were questionable from the start.
You mean the people involved actively hid from being served, and are actively trying to get as much possible as they can out of the investigation for the Russian intelligence services, while people like you cheer it on?

Please.

Old 05-07-2018, 07:06 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
You're ignorant of the God of the Bible; He rules and reigns in the affairs of world leaders.

Obama meddled in Israel's election, so it seems befitting justice. Who can contend with God?
If what you say is true, God put Obama in office for 8 years and must have directed him to meddle in Israel's election. You're not opposed to God's will, are you?

Old 05-07-2018, 07:13 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
If you truly feel that way, shouldn't you condemn Obama for interfering in other countries elections?

We have interfered in Russian elections. How can we be angry when they retaliate? It starts at home...let's look in the mirror and condemn ALL who interfere in elections.
If other countries want to indict Obama for interfering in their elections, they can knock themselves out. As an American, I'm loyal to my my country and our political systems. I don't want our DOJ to have an "oh well, everybody does it" attitude when it comes to Russia interfering in our elections.

What about you? Are you okay with it?

Old 05-07-2018, 07:16 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Uhhh oh....everyone knew it was a PR stunt.....now Mueller has to produce....

Can he?
Pretty sure he already has!

https://billmoyers.com/story/heres-w...ssia-timeline/

Old 05-07-2018, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
You mean the people involved actively hid from being served, and are actively trying to get as much possible as they can out of the investigation for the Russian intelligence services, while people like you cheer it on?

Please.
No, Mueller's team did not comply with federal regulations with their summons.

Mueller's team also failed to cooperate in discovery, dispute being require to under federal regulations.

Mueller was called to produce the evidence he has, so far he has balked.

Even worse, Mueller's team not only refuses to cooperate in discovery, but then demanded information from the defendants.

There is no way around, the Mueller team was absolutely schooled in court last week.

Mueller 0 Russians 1

Old 05-07-2018, 07:35 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
No, Mueller's team did not comply with federal regulations with their summons.

Mueller's team also failed to cooperate in discovery, dispute being require to under federal regulations.

Mueller was called to produce the evidence he has, so far he has balked.

Even worse, Mueller's team not only refuses to cooperate in discovery, but then demanded information from the defendants.

There is no way around, the Mueller team was absolutely schooled in court last week.

Mueller 0 Russians 1
That is quite a few head slaps, do you have a link to back it up??

No score yet by the way at least with the Russians you so dearly love, still waiting on the coin toss.Mueller is far ahead in the US league and Las Vegas has Team Mueller as a large favorite against the Russians.

Amazingly the other 12 defendants didn't see this great opportunity in Mueller's investigation, how could they pass this up.

Last edited by Goodnight; 05-07-2018 at 07:44 PM..

Old 05-07-2018, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
That is quite a few head slaps, do you have a link to back it up??

No score yet by the way at least with the Russians you so dearly love, still waiting on the coin toss.

Mueller is far ahead in the US league, LAs Vegas has Team Mueller as a large favorite against the Russians.
I don't love the Russians, if they are guilty, so be it.

The source is the court records, and communications between the attorney, and Mueller's team.

Old 05-07-2018, 07:44 PM

26,500 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
If other countries want to indict Obama for interfering in their elections, they can knock themselves out. As an American, I'm loyal to my my country and our political systems. I don't want our DOJ to have an "oh well, everybody does it" attitude when it comes to Russia interfering in our elections.

What about you? Are you okay with it?
This is one of the reasons why people don't like Americans; blatant double standards and arrogance.

"I look the other way when we interfere in foreign elections, but scream moral indignation when the favor is returned back."

Either interfering in democratic elections is right or it is wrong. It can't merely be right because we are doing it, or because someone from your party is doing it.

If we truly oppose interfering in democratic elections, we must hold ourselves to the same standards that we want others to be held to.

If we truly love our country, we must demand acceptable behavior. You are saying that interfering in elections is wrong, okay. Then we must condemn Obama and other past US leaders for interfering in foreign countries' elections - including in interfering in Russian elections. Otherwise, you are just a partisan hypocrite enforcing double standards on the world.

Old 05-07-2018, 07:45 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
I don't love the Russians, if they are guilty, so be it.

The source is the court records, and communications between the attorney, and Mueller's team.
so you have nothing other than Mueller asked for a delay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies