Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2018, 04:40 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times

Advertisements

"Are we really going w this?? That Obama put a spy inside the Trump campaign, to frame Trump? Srsly? Not sure if it's IQ, ethics, or simple common sense but I cant," Delgado tweeted Monday night.
Ex-Trump campaign adviser rips claims of spy in campaign: It's 'embarrassing'

Trump is a mental case -MORON!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2018, 04:48 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,401,311 times
It isn't embarrassing it is a disgrace. A pitiful attempt by Trump at deflection and nothing more than desperation. Just more Trump acting the fool.

Old 05-22-2018, 04:54 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
What did she advise the Trump campaign on. Birth control, primate selection?

Old 05-22-2018, 04:55 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,024,933 times
I'm so surprised by how defensive Trump has become. Be clear, I've never thought he was criminally at fault. I don't believe he is that clever. I suspect some around him may have done some stupid stuff and may have overstepped but criminal activity -- meh not so sure BUT I still support the Mueller investigation. Let's confirm what the Russians did and with who and how and move on.

BUT I'm starting to think Trump is getting a little worried with all these outbursts and then calling for an investigation of the investigation.

Is it just mid-term election diversion or is he worried that the investigation needs to be tainted because there's stuff in there he doesn't want to be taken as credible.

I don't know -- is this just all part of the show.

Old 05-22-2018, 05:06 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,664,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
What did she advise the Trump campaign on. Birth control, primate selection?
Transition team.

From Wikipedia:

Quote:
Arlene "A. J." Delgado is a former Mediaite columnist who joined the Donald Trump presidential campaign in September 2016.[1] She is a Harvard Law graduate who practiced law in New York City.
Delgado's writings have been published in The American Conservative, National Review, The Miami Herald, The Washington Post, Breitbart, The Daily Caller, and Fox News. She appears regularly on Hannity. She self-published her book Hip To Be Square: Why It's Cool To Be A Conservative in 2012. Delgado has written about why Latinos should vote for Trump in The Washington Post.[2] On television, Delgado has regularly defended Trump from numerous allegations of sexual harassment. On MSNBC with Brian Williams on October 12, 2016, Delgado called the claims of women who accused Trump of assault "mind boggling" and "dubious".[3]
The child of Cuban immigrants to the United States, Delgado is a native Spanish speaker.[4] Her father was a bus driver; her mother worked in a factory. Delgado spoke only Spanish until kindergarten.[5]
After the election, she joined Donald Trump's transition team. She did not join the administration after she found out she was pregnant: The baby's father was fellow Trump campaign staffer Jason Miller. According to Delgado, Miller told her that he was separated from his wife. He broke off the relationship soon after finding out that Delgado was pregnant. Delgado gave birth to a boy she named William in July 2017.[6]
What's not to love about her?

Old 05-22-2018, 05:09 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,496,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Transition team.

From Wikipedia:

What's not to love about her?
Whats not to like? She said something negative about the Trump administration. That makes her part of the deep state.

Old 05-22-2018, 05:12 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
https://twitter.com/tribelaw/status/998746128437923842

Old 05-22-2018, 05:27 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Whats not to like? She said something negative about the Trump administration. That makes her part of the deep state.
The left is constantly saying how dumb Trump is. If she is so smart why was she working for someone so dumb ?

The real reason she is speaking out the way she is : She joined before or after the election so what did she know about the campaign ? Nothing first hand. OK she likely didn't meet everyone on the campaign.

She was so smart she gets pregnant by a married man and gets stiffed by him when he finds out she is pregnant. Now whats her motive to speak out ? To tell the world it doesn't matter how educated you are, you can rack up a string of stupid choices. Looks good on the resume, I guess. If you say so. The next political campaign for a politician is looking for someone just like her ? Not likely unless they need someone to occupy their time in-between speeches .

Thread fail - campaign advisor who joins before or after the campaign.
OK, if you say so OP

Last edited by phma; 05-22-2018 at 05:56 AM..

Old 05-22-2018, 05:31 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,664,669 times
Quote:
The left is constantly saying how dumb Trump is. If she is so smart why was she working for someone so dumb ?

The real reason she is speaking out the way she is : She joined after the election so what did she know about the campaign ? Nothing first hand.

She was so smart she gets pregnant by a married man and gets stiffed by him when he finds out she is pregnant. Now whats her motive to speak out ? To tell the world it doesn't matter how educated you are, you can rack up a string of stupid choices. Looks good on the resume, I guess. If you say so. The next
No one said she was smart. We are just commenting on her comment. We didn't expect you to give it any credence. Only positive comments make it through your filter. We get that. I look at both positive and negative comments about Trump and then look at the person who is saying it. I'm sure she has an ax to grind. But I'm not going to discount her because she got knocked up by a guy who lied about being married. Both her and Miller (baby's father) are cut from the same cloth as Trump.

Old 05-22-2018, 05:35 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,496,886 times
Quote:

The real reason she is speaking out the way she is : She joined after the election so what did she know about the campaign ? Nothing first hand.

She was so smart she gets pregnant by a married man and gets stiffed by him when he finds out she is pregnant. Now whats her motive to speak out ? To tell the world it doesn't matter how educated you are, you can rack up a string of stupid choices. Looks good on the resume, I guess. If you say so. The next political campaign for a politician is looking for someone just like her ? Not likely unless they need someone to occupy their time in-between speeches .
That's right attack the messenger. As far as getting knocked up it certainly did not stop Trump from having unprotected sex while married so in that vein she is eminently qualified.

Plus she was selected by Team Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies